ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Michael Ochs
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Saddam - Send me to the Gallows Pole in 30 days Ronnie! Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th December 2006 10:11 PM
Taptrick
There will be yet a bigger war within 50 years and some will begin to see more clearly then.

29th December 2006 10:22 PM
Osama bin Hiding
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Al Arabia news has just confirmed that Saddam Hussein is dead!! Justice has been done.
Riffy

Please...[sniff]...[sniff]... my cave dust is running.. would you let Osama have a moment?

[Edited by Osama bin Hiding]
29th December 2006 10:28 PM
LadyJane Give me the head of Osama Bin Laden, President Bush and I'll stage a fucking parade.

RIH (Rot in Hell) Saddamm.

LJ.
29th December 2006 10:48 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Give me the head of Osama Bin Laden, President Bush and I'll stage a fucking parade.

LJ.

Wanting OBL is certainly understandable,but there are some who are totally clueless,that don't seem to understand that we are still looking for him around the clock. He will be caught one day,but in the meantime he has to sleep in a different bed/cave every night,and has been rendered ineffective in planning anymore 9/11 type attacks.

So in Iraq we have killed Uday,Qusay(sp?),Zarqawi,and over 50 thousand Islamofucks. I'd say we are doing a pretty good job of sending Allah his devoted followers by the bucketfuckingload. That is a good thing.

So Saddam,an evil fuck by anyone's estimation is now dead,and what do the liberals do? Typically they immediatly start slamming Bush for everything under the sun. Where's Osama?! The trial was a farce! The execution is going to cause mass violence! The Iraqi goverment is just a puppet goverment of Bushites!

So typical and pathetic. Don't believe me? Just tune into CNN right now! They are speculating on how Saddam's death may actually be a bad thing!!! Goddamn they are like a broken record. It's absolutly crazy how blatantly biased CNN is,and they are so upset that the death of Saddam may in some small way be a good thing politically for Bush. They cannot stand that thought so they constantly slam the process and even an evil man's proper justice simply because it may reflect well on Bush.

Riffy
29th December 2006 11:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

So in Iraq we have killed Uday,Qusay(sp?),Zarqawi,and over 50 thousand Islamofucks. I'd say we are doing a pretty good job of sending Allah his devoted followers by the bucketfuckingload. That is a good thing.

"Islamofucks" is one of my many originals, btw.

Why am I getting copied all of a sudden these days? Is it something I said?
29th December 2006 11:56 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

"Islamofucks" is one of my many originals, btw.

Why am I getting copied all of a sudden these days? Is it something I said?

LOL! Islamofucks is yours? Really? Well in that case I'm laying claim to "Fucktard". I am certain that I coined that word.

Riffy
30th December 2006 12:02 AM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Give me the head of Osama Bin Laden, President Bush and I'll stage a fucking parade.

LJ.

It's not like he didn't promise him dead or alive...
Me personally, I'm indifferent towards Saddam, I don't think we should give this Jew hater and Freedom hater the time of day or the coverage... I was happy seing him removed and jailed, after that I closed the book on him, and even typing this is more time than I cared to give him.
I lay claim to fuckstick... AKA President Fuckstick!
30th December 2006 12:08 AM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Wanting OBL is certainly understandable,but there are some who are totally clueless,that don't seem to understand that we are still looking for him around the clock. He will be caught one day,but in the meantime he has to sleep in a different bed/cave every night,and has been rendered ineffective in planning anymore 9/11 type attacks.

Riffy

What about the attacks in Madrid and London... I call bullshit saying Al Queada hasn't been effective in attacks like they did on Sept. 11th... Or do only attacks on america count? they can't b/c so many other attacks prior to Sept. 11th by Al Queada were and still are being used to justify the War in Iraq by the remaining supporters of the Iraq War... The same war which has not only drained our military of what could've been effectively used in afghanisatan, but is also from my POV a failed effort to create a stabile Democracy!
30th December 2006 05:30 AM
Doxa
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

I think most of the sane, democratic world will agree with you, and would join in the parade.

- Doxa
30th December 2006 05:48 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

What about the attacks in Madrid and London... I call bullshit saying Al Queada hasn't been effective in attacks like they did on Sept. 11th... Or do only attacks on america count? they can't b/c so many other attacks prior to Sept. 11th by Al Queada were and still are being used to justify the War in Iraq by the remaining supporters of the Iraq War... The same war which has not only drained our military of what could've been effectively used in afghanisatan, but is also from my POV a failed effort to create a stabile Democracy!

The 3/11 attack in Madrid was unusually effective as the Spaniards chickened out & overturned their gov't.
30th December 2006 05:49 AM
glencar Still & all, I feel better this morning. Buh-bye, 'dam!
30th December 2006 05:56 AM
corgi37 And i hope they shaved his beard and put a nice sundress on him.

It is a day of celebration, so i wont even mention who armed him and gave him $$$$$$ many moons ago.

Please. Light up and enjoy a celebratory drink with me.
30th December 2006 08:44 AM
Nellcote Murdered over a million people in his 35 year rein of terror.
Brutalized, tortured, terrorized countless hundreds of thousands of others.
It is finally over, as he will rule no more.
30th December 2006 09:30 AM
egon You think Osama was watching it on tv?
[Edited by egon]
30th December 2006 10:32 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Wanting OBL is certainly understandable,but there are some who are totally clueless,that don't seem to understand that we are still looking for him around the clock.

You sure about that?

I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- George Walker Bush III -

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
30th December 2006 11:07 AM
killerbitch I agree Saddam should die. I have also heard that being an inmate in a US
Prison (don't know about foreign ones) and spending the rest of one's life in
there is WORSE than dying. Saddam was an evil, sick crazy, violent man who
only thought of himself and no one else.

Now if we could only find Osama Bin Ladin.
30th December 2006 11:31 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

"I am truly not that concerned about him."

It's hard to believe that those are actual quotes. That president is a fucking asshole.
30th December 2006 11:37 AM
Nellcote Finding Osama is important, however, only to the point of the large amount of US citizens who died on 9/11. The fact that over 3,000 people perished that day should not be dismissed. In the grand scheme of things, however, the terror, killing of over 1,000,000 people in 35 years time which Saddam brought is a far greater toll. That the collective world body would ignore his wrath for so long is wrong. While it is difficult now for the US, history could show that the ability to end the nightmare regime of Saddam was the right path to take.
30th December 2006 12:06 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Al Arabia news has just confirmed that Saddam Hussein is dead!! Justice has been done.

Riffy

Are we sure it wasnt one of his many look alike doubles?....Conspiracy theorists wanna know.....
30th December 2006 03:32 PM
mojoman give em enough rope
30th December 2006 03:44 PM
steel driving hammer It's Rough Justice on Sadamm.

Or was it easy?
30th December 2006 04:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Finding Osama is important, however, only to the point of the large amount of US citizens who died on 9/11. The fact that over 3,000 people perished that day should not be dismissed. In the grand scheme of things, however, the terror, killing of over 1,000,000 people in 35 years time which Saddam brought is a far greater toll. That the collective world body would ignore his wrath for so long is wrong. While it is difficult now for the US, history could show that the ability to end the nightmare regime of Saddam was the right path to take.

The only sad thing is no one cared until it became a talking point for those who wanted to invade Iraq...
i say this b/c there's at least a dozen equally as tragic and horrible attrocities more recent and some still ongoing, yet you don't hear a pepp abput them. Unless it;s to blast people like George Clooney who spends his own time and money to at least make one have some public awarenees in thde USA!
30th December 2006 07:39 PM
glencar The problem with Darfur is that the gov't of Sudan maintains some deniability about the situation. Clooney might think he's eloquent about this but has he come up with a solution? Bringing attention helps but more needs to be done.
30th December 2006 08:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

It's hard to believe that those are actual quotes. That president is a fucking asshole.

Nah, he's not an asshole - I never detected that in him - he's just a perpetual incompetent fool with few skills, including command of his native tongue. America knows this now. Two more years of this Elmer Fudd philosophy to foreign relations and economics - then this dope fades like no politician ever has before - he's just gone, back to whatever it is idiots like him do all day (watch TV? play with their socks?). Other than spending money like a drunken housewife, George Walker Bush III's legacy will be that ultimately no one ever really cared what he was saying, to the extent we even understood it.
30th December 2006 09:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
glencar wrote:
We go to Fotini D for her musical opinions, not her political ones.

Yeah, I agree, if we wanted to go to someone for rote, recycled political opinions, we'd read 95% of your 20,000 plus posts. Trust me, no one is fucking bored enough to do it.

You didn't actually think I'd ignore your little menstrual piss fit I saw the other week, did you? Very weak, rotunditur, very weak. Two weeks now to fabr o' up something - seems like you are my bitch henceforth, no? Would you agree? Hmmmmm?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)