ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Michael Ochs
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Summer Romance is a lying piece of shit thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd December 2006 02:34 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
deepest condolences...

Shut up douche.
22nd December 2006 02:36 PM
lotsajizz make me
22nd December 2006 02:40 PM
Starbuck funny thing is, those that despise sean don't get his schtick. he's trolling for a response...many have done it in the past and many will continue to do it as long as the internets is up and running.

in other news, has anyone seen my velvet underground and nico CD? i have been looking for it for ages. i have the case but the CD is gone!
22nd December 2006 03:03 PM
WJ
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
in other news, has anyone seen my velvet underground and nico CD? i have been looking for it for ages. i have the case but the CD is gone!

Check your car; it most likely found it's way to the floor and has slipped under one of the seats.

Happy holidays!
22nd December 2006 03:21 PM
Joey

I am sensing some Holiday Tension here at the board .

I am sensing ...................................

*********** END HOLIDAY TRANSMISSION ***********
22nd December 2006 03:22 PM
Joey " Me, Fiji and Riffy drove Flea from the boards..."

22nd December 2006 03:52 PM
Starbuck
quote:
*********** END TRANSMISSION ***********

[Edited by Starbuck]
22nd December 2006 05:21 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
funny thing is, those that despise sean don't get his schtick. he's trolling for a response...many have done it in the past and many will continue to do it as long as the internets is up and running.

I think the kid with the beers knows...
i got my oldest trained when it comes to my CD's, i hope the baby follows suit...
some sdvice, copy all your stuff to Cd-r, put them in CD binders and take the silvers and stash them somewhere safe. And never take silvers out in your car, that's retarded!
22nd December 2006 07:42 PM
sirmoonie I mean in all goddam fucking seriousness now, this is the fucking holiday season, shouldn't we all just be laughing about Telecaster right now?

Is there no mirth left on this board?

Is that what we have become in the eyeballs of god? Mirthless?
23rd December 2006 04:15 AM
pdog Mirth? Isn't that the shit the 3 stooges gave to the baby jesus'?
an oz. of acupulco gold, frankenstein and mirth!
23rd December 2006 10:08 AM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I mean in all goddam fucking seriousness now, this is the fucking holiday season, shouldn't we all just be laughing about Telecaster right now?

Is there no mirth left on this board?

Is that what we have become in the eyeballs of god? Mirthless?

Happy birthday Jesus!
23rd December 2006 10:13 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:

Happy birthday Jesus!

Hey baby, even the baby Jesus, swaddled in mange, is laughing.
23rd December 2006 02:20 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Mirth? Isn't that the shit the 3 stooges gave to the baby jesus'?

no....

[Edited by Starbuck]
29th December 2006 12:39 AM
glencar This still open?
29th December 2006 07:30 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
This still open?

Sure. Sean/Jizzy/Summer Romance is still a lying piece of shit scumbag, so...
29th December 2006 11:37 AM
glencar It is interesting howe he did that little cut-up job on you guys. And the idea that some assholes agreed with him! You did a righteous job getting the truth out. That's the first time I'd been to that board in quite some time. I'm missing nothing.
29th December 2006 02:03 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
It is interesting howe he did that little cut-up job on you guys. And the idea that some assholes agreed with him! You did a righteous job getting the truth out. That's the first time I'd been to that board in quite some time. I'm missing nothing.

Lotsajizz/Sean/Summer Romance is the biggest scumbag these boards have ever seen. A complete loser. I can't wait to go to 301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island and beat the living shit out of that coward.
29th December 2006 02:08 PM
glencar You off today? I'll drive!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)