ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Michael Ochs
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Dande Return to archive
16th December 2006 11:05 PM
MP A true Mick and Brian fan. She will be missed.
17th December 2006 09:52 AM
Martha I'm so sorry to hear this, but I have to ask since I don't know, who is Dande? What happened? Could you elaborate?

Thanks.

peace,
Martha
17th December 2006 10:18 AM
Gazza
quote:
Martha wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear this, but I have to ask since I don't know, who is Dande? What happened? Could you elaborate?

Thanks.

peace,
Martha

http://novogate.com/board/968/233527-1.html

Dont know the girl as I dont believe she posted here, but sorry to hear about this. RIP Monica.
17th December 2006 07:52 PM
tumbled
quote:
Gazza wrote:

http://novogate.com/board/968/233527-1.html

Dont know the girl as I dont believe she posted here, but sorry to hear about this. RIP Monica.

Monica ("Dandelion" and "Fanforlife") made friends with lots of people (She had lung damage from several cases of pneumonia) she got tired of being in the hospital. she posted mostly on www.mickjagger.com and on rs.com. She was very down to earth humble, never a bad word about anybody or anything. .. She saw the Stones first time at 16 in July, 1966 in Seattle and was hooked
18th December 2006 10:25 PM
Brian Jones Girl :-(
19th December 2006 04:53 AM
Gazza
quote:
tumbled wrote:

Monica ("Dandelion" and "Fanforlife") made friends with lots of people (She had lung damage from several cases of pneumonia) she got tired of being in the hospital. she posted mostly on www.mickjagger.com and on rs.com. She was very down to earth humble, never a bad word about anybody or anything. .. She saw the Stones first time at 16 in July, 1966 in Seattle and was hooked

'Fanforlife' - she definitely lived up to her name, it would seem.

Too much of this stuff happening in 2006.
19th December 2006 07:23 AM
glencar RIP Monica...
19th December 2006 06:03 PM
Martha So sad. Thanks for the information.

RIP Monica

;-(
20th December 2006 11:35 AM
danielharris627 Eeeh...I remember seeing that thread
RIP
20th December 2006 11:39 AM
Honky Tonk Man Rest in peace Monica.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)