ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Michael Ochs
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: *FUCK* Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th December 2006 03:49 PM
Joey " NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Shots of botulinum toxin, better known as Botox, can relieve constipation caused by inappropriate contraction or inability to relax the pelvic floor muscles during defecation, according to Italian researchers.

"Traditional approaches, for example, fiber, laxatives, enemas, biofeedback training and surgery, have shown often conflicting or even disappointing results," senior investigator Dr. Guiseppe Brisinda, told Reuters Health.

Brisinda and colleagues at University Hospital Agostino Gemelli, Rome, investigated the utility of ultrasound-guided local injections of Botox to relieve constipation in 24 sufferers.

Follow-up at 2 months showed that the approach was successful in 19 patients.

Five subjects required a second treatment to maintain clinical improvements. After 4 months of follow-up, four of the five underwent the procedure again.

The procedure relieved the inappropriate contraction of the pelvic floor muscles, Brisinda said, "allowing resumption of normal rectal voiding."

However, the duration of the effect after treatment needs to be assessed and the technique may require more precise injections, the researchers note."

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=healthNews&storyid=2006-12-15T171638Z_01_COL560876_RTRUKOC_0_US-BOTOX-CONSTIPATION.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

15th December 2006 05:11 PM
Trey Krimsin Fucking A!
15th December 2006 06:02 PM
MrPleasant In México say "¡chingada madre!" instead. Especially in churches.
15th December 2006 06:03 PM
TomL Fuck all you mother fucking bastards. Tonight is drunk night. Hope to see all of you fucking soon. I will see some of you at the fucking brunch. I will be eating fucking wings from fucking Buffalo soon. If I missed your birthday, fuck you.

Happy fucking New Year and I hope all your fucking Christmas dreams come true.

May all of you get 71 for fucking Christmas. That is 69 with two fingers up your fucking ass.

I like to hide my stash up the crack of the fucking turkeys ass.

But the Stones will be doing Europe ths fucking summer.

Peace and FUCK to all of you.
[Edited by TomL]
15th December 2006 06:11 PM
PartyDoll MEG You are a fucking piece of work, Santa Tom...and I ain't gonna kiss your fuckin' ass under any mistletoe. Ho Ho Ho Bad Santa!!!
15th December 2006 06:31 PM
TomL Sorry,

May all of you get 71 for fucking Christmas. That is 69 with two fingers up your fucking ass while listing to Streets Of Love.

You wish.............
15th December 2006 06:33 PM
TomL Wher's that fucking mouth from fucking Chi town.
15th December 2006 09:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Fuck you TomL, will ya? LOL

Don't count on me for the "71" you fucking bastard

Now back on topic

FUCK

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
15th December 2006 10:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

I sure hope Joey doesn't fuck these fucking ugly fuckin' people!
15th December 2006 10:41 PM
PartyDoll MEG It sure has been fun saying FUCK all day..hope I don't mess up any use it in my everyday conversation.....
..........Ahh fuck, who cares..
16th December 2006 02:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot >May all of you get 71 for fucking Christmas.<

I prefer 77. Why? Cuse you get 8(ate...get it?!?)more!

Fuckin' right I'm fuckin' funny fuckin' fucker.
16th December 2006 06:19 PM
fireontheplatter WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?
16th December 2006 11:21 PM
Trey Krimsin At least no fucking body's talking about fucking with their fucking fists. I'd fucking imagine that's quite fucking painful.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
17th December 2006 10:40 AM
Sir Stonesalot Ummm...excuse me please. I would like to barge in at this point to say a little something. And that little something?

Fuck. Of course.
19th December 2006 01:20 AM
parmeda
quote:
TomL wrote:
Wher's that fucking mouth from fucking Chi town.

RIGHT HERE, you cock sucker!

Did ya get THAT? ...you prick!
19th December 2006 01:27 AM
pdog It's good to fuck here, it's good to fuck anywhere!
19th December 2006 07:04 PM
TomL Glad you checked in fuck face. You crazy fuck Voo. Gazza wishes he had that one. Taco anyone?
19th December 2006 08:45 PM
sweetcharmedlife Fuck. It's Fucking COLD!!
19th December 2006 08:53 PM
MICK_JAGGER ......................................fuck......................................................................................................................................................................
YEAH!! im in the christmas spirit now!
19th December 2006 11:39 PM
GotToRollMe Fuck you, Mick, will ya?

20th December 2006 01:12 PM
Bitch FVCK! Thats FUCK with a Jersey accent. Actually the F is pronounced like a V, we say GO VUCK YOURSELF,ASSHOLE! Check it out!

[Edited by Bitch]
20th December 2006 08:31 PM
Trey Krimsin Holy fucking shit! Did you fucking realize that fucking Christmas is less than 5 fucking days away?

Get ready to say FUCK CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)