ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

With Liv Tyler @ The VH1 Fasion Awards after party
© 2000 Kevin Mazur from Rolling Stone Magazine
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For Aussies: Access all areas on channel 9 Return to archive
January 3rd, 2006 08:05 AM
StickyFishFingers Did any of you aussies happen to see a music program on channel 9 last week called 'Access all areas'? It's a 30 minute music show from what I have gathered is used to fill in time when the cricket finishes early. Anyway, unfortunately i missed last week's show but a mate of mine at work saw the second half of it and he told me today it was all about the Stones & the ABB World Tour. The host of the show apparently spoke mainly with Mick who said that the Stones are definitely coming to Australia. My mate reckons that the interview was fairly recent too.
January 3rd, 2006 06:43 PM
Daethgod yer it was very cool !
i have it on DVD if u want a copy..
buzz me

January 4th, 2006 01:02 AM
masoudi Hi daethgod
I read you have it on dvd. I live in new Zealand and would love to trade to try and get a copy. I have a huge stones dvd list. Email me on [email protected] if you want to trade, would be great to hear from you. Do you post on the downunder stones site??

Cheers, Brendon
January 4th, 2006 03:19 AM
Daethgod check ya email !!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)