ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

With Liv Tyler @ The VH1 Fasion Awards after party
© 2000 Kevin Mazur from Rolling Stone Magazine
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Slow Atlanta Presale Return to archive
January 2nd, 2006 10:21 AM
gimmekeef Sales are slow and wide open.The same new member section 3 (rows B-F)seats have been popping up for 3 days and the "stones" code still is also wide open.Maybe it was the New Year timing thing but still somewhat surprising based on how quickly the first show sold out...
January 2nd, 2006 10:26 AM
Jumping Jack That's why I am waiting for the public sale.

Little has sold on EBAY. Apparently, the floors on Keef's side have not been put on sale yet.

Middle of the week will limit out of town travelers. 180 signed up for first Shidoobee party, about 30 so far for February.

January 2nd, 2006 03:14 PM
glencar It's what's holding me back. I'm glad ATL got another show but the timing sucks.
January 2nd, 2006 03:17 PM
pdog Using the fan club pre-sale is pointless. Maybe that's why sales are slow, people are realizing it's a waste of money...
January 2nd, 2006 07:25 PM
Jumping Jack Glencar, that's why sick days were invented. Go to work on Monday after the Superbowl and a sick day will be owed you. They will be well rested.

I think you are right, people are figuring out the ticket game strategy now. The $100 post 5/10 membership is of limited use.
January 2nd, 2006 09:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Glencar, that's why sick days were invented. Go to work on Monday after the Superbowl and a sick day will be owed you. They will be well rested.

I think you are right, people are figuring out the ticket game strategy now. The $100 post 5/10 membership is of limited use.

I beleive that the ATL show will sell out, but this does not bode well for a return in the fall to the US!
January 2nd, 2006 10:16 PM
stones19777 Who needs the fan club presale when i have thew phillips arena presale password. Email me: [email protected]
January 3rd, 2006 04:54 AM
Gazza it's "stones" - hardly rocket science and it was first posted on here a week ago.
January 3rd, 2006 05:50 AM
Jumping Jack $100 membership so far gets you floor seats in the back and around the B-stage. The free code gets you lowers in the back and the sides, hardly premium seats. The Phillips code is a gimmick to move seats.

Perhaps the front floors are held until late to minimize the potential for resale by "unofficial" scalpers (not to be confused by those scalpers given tickets by the Stones). This approach works fine for locals like me, but makes it hard for those traveling to commit. Even Boston has floor seats available though, so I think most have figured how the game is being played.
January 3rd, 2006 09:19 AM
gimmekeef And they wonder why some are cynical?...I was willing to pay a $100 premium for Sec1 First ten rows but from my knowledge no one has come close to those kind of seats...Think they've milked this cash cow to death....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)