ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

With Liv Tyler @ The VH1 Fasion Awards after party
© 2000 Kevin Mazur from Rolling Stone Magazine
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cute little photos of Keith with an old friend Return to archive
January 2nd, 2006 05:15 AM
bon jovi

January 2nd, 2006 10:51 AM
Angiegirl Nice pix. Bad handle.
January 2nd, 2006 11:10 AM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck You suppose Keith was trying to instill in Paul the merits of a good hamburger??

Keith~"C'mon{hack} They're really gooo-d man
Paul~"no,no, Heather would just KILL me
skin me alive and wear MY fur haw haw
Keith~ HAR HAR {hack} HAR HO HO and a bottle of rum
right back at ya'
{hack}
January 2nd, 2006 03:13 PM
glencar Keith looks like a real person. Just howe much plastic has Macca gone through??
January 2nd, 2006 03:34 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Let's see, the poster's name is bon jovi and he's put up pics of Paul McCartney. Now if that's not asking for trouble, I don't know what is! lol
January 2nd, 2006 04:13 PM
Leonharder Give us some larger pictures or a link.... they are nice but way too small.....
January 2nd, 2006 04:31 PM
glencar
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
Let's see, the poster's name is bon jovi and he's put up pics of Paul McCartney. Now if that's not asking for trouble, I don't know what is! lol

I betcha it's IanBillen with a new disguise@!
January 2nd, 2006 06:10 PM
bon jovi
quote:
Leonharder wrote:
Give us some larger pictures or a link.... they are nice but way too small.....

As you can see,Steve Tyler do some things better that Mickey Jagger.

January 2nd, 2006 06:21 PM
bon jovi

January 3rd, 2006 12:14 AM
Brainbell Jangler Josh? Josh?
January 3rd, 2006 02:05 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown I like Steven Tyler better than the singer Bon Jovi.
January 3rd, 2006 02:21 PM
Saint Sway the guy in the pics that Keith is talking to looks somewhat familiar...

wasnt he in The Monkees or one of those boy bands that were all the rage in the early 60s?
January 3rd, 2006 02:36 PM
Joey
quote:
bon jovi wrote:

Cool Pictures !!!

Thanks ..... these are two of me favorites !

|
|
|
V

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/11320
January 3rd, 2006 03:00 PM
patioaintdry This was a fateful meeting -- it appears that Paul is convincing Keith to color his hair with that reddish looking crap that is the rage with 55+ males these days.
January 3rd, 2006 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
patioaintdry wrote:
This was a fateful meeting -- it appears that Paul is convincing Keith to color his hair with that reddish looking crap that is the rage with 55+ males these days.

Now THAT'S what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

January 3rd, 2006 04:39 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Leonharder wrote:
Give us some larger pictures or a link.... they are nice but way too small.....

where/when are these pics from??

these pics are further proof of how much cooler the Stones are. Keith looks like a rock legend. Macca looks like an a banker.
January 3rd, 2006 08:29 PM
Neocon Keith Richards looks like Michael Richards.

quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

where/when are these pics from??

these pics are further proof of how much cooler the Stones are. Keith looks like a rock legend. Macca looks like an a banker.

January 3rd, 2006 08:31 PM
Saint Sway nah. Keith always looks cool!!!
January 3rd, 2006 09:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
patioaintdry wrote:
This was a fateful meeting -- it appears that Paul is convincing Keith to color his hair with that reddish looking crap that is the rage with 55+ males these days.

How many face-lifts has Macca had???
January 4th, 2006 01:35 AM
Brainbell Jangler Facelifts? Ah, the capacity of the human mind to ignore, deny and misinterpret any evidence that contradicts its prejudices is truly infinite. Had it occurred to any of you that these photos tend to prove that a vegetarian regimen is healthier than a steady diet of vodka and cigarettes?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)