ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

With Liv Tyler @ The VH1 Fasion Awards after party
© 2000 Kevin Mazur from Rolling Stone Magazine
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2006 - BLECH Return to archive
December 31st, 2005 09:19 AM
corgi37 By the sands of life, Australia is ahead of most of you. Well, that aint nothing new. But, while most of you losers are still in 2005, we well hung Aussies, are experiencing 2006. Yep, its fucking great! No flying cars. No teleporters - but i predict a good year for cold beer.

Allow me to say some things.

Thanks to the mods for running the most excellent site. WE all love this place, and its so totally due to the Unholy Trinity. Thanks guys, your hard work and dedication is appreciated.

To the regulars here, who i have grown to love and be amused by, and who i annoy, thanks also. Our repartee is simply unmatched.

Thanks Egon for coming to Oz. It was great to meet you. I hope some of you morons can make it here in 2006, so we can share a beer or 43,000.

Guys, gals, bald headed babies - This rather charming Aussie, with a big dick and shaved testicles, wishes you nothing but the best for the next year. And beyond. May you and all your loved ones have a great year. Full of contentment and joy. We are all united in our love of all things Stones, but also, we are a very close group. We have great posts, top threads, and wonderful banter.

I have a VB in my hand. Victoria Bitter - the worlds greatest beer. I raise it to all of you.

Allah bless you all.
December 31st, 2005 09:21 AM
Nellcote Praise Be Allah!
Happy New Year Down Under!
December 31st, 2005 02:16 PM
Soldatti Happy new year.
December 31st, 2005 02:51 PM
glencar Corgi, you're still the KING! Just let up on the Lennon stuff; it's exciting some people!
December 31st, 2005 04:02 PM
time is on my side
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

Thanks to the mods for running the most excellent site. WE all love this place, and its so totally due to the Unholy Trinity. Thanks guys, your hard work and dedication is appreciated.

Allah bless you all.

Cheers to all!!!! I'm currently drinking a Weihenstephaner- Hefeweissbier Dark just because I like the name.
December 31st, 2005 06:37 PM
Angiegirl HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Just a few more hours for you there on the other side of the pond, but we've been 30 minutes into the new year of 2006 and so far, no change. Except maybe for our blood alcohol level...

Cheers to all of you on RO still waiting for the magic moment and to all of you who are sleeping off the magic by now!

Love,
Angie
December 31st, 2005 06:47 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Happy new year to all of you and lots of fun drinking a few beers and smoking a few joints!

December 31st, 2005 09:58 PM
egon Let no one forget this; corgi IS the King!

Happy new year my man...., one day I shall return to the land down under.

Keep the VB's cold.

Your mate,
egon
January 1st, 2006 06:09 AM
corgi37 My resolution is to lay off Lennon.

At least until December. Cant be fairer than that.
January 1st, 2006 08:48 AM
glencar December 8th?
January 1st, 2006 07:27 PM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck
quote:
corgi37 wrote: shaved testicles

..Exactly how does one go about that?

..and 'CAREFULLY' won't suffice as an answer!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)