ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

With Liv Tyler @ The VH1 Fasion Awards after party
© 2000 Kevin Mazur from Rolling Stone Magazine
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whats your New years eve plans Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 30th, 2005 03:01 PM
Some Guy I will stay home and play it safe yet again. We shall order some wonderful sushi to go and chill at the crib, watch the peach drop and toast to prosperity health and happiness. And get pumped for that 2nd Atlanta show!
December 30th, 2005 03:04 PM
Nellcote We in NE will regale at the annual start of the
Winter Football Tournament!
December 30th, 2005 03:06 PM
Some Guy Patriots finished strong
December 30th, 2005 03:09 PM
Nellcote
It's been a challenging year.
We still have a tough game this weekend.
Miami is a good team.
Here's hoping Falcons beat the Bucs.
John Gruden is not one of my favorite coaches
December 30th, 2005 03:09 PM
Dan Go to my moms, drink beer, watch TV, maybe watch some of my newer DVDs. Kind of want to go see Donita Sparks at Spaceland but don't like going out that night especially if a considerable amount of distance on the trip home will be covered by foot.
December 30th, 2005 03:11 PM
egon
December 30th, 2005 05:07 PM
glencar I shall be working.
December 30th, 2005 05:19 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Drinking champagne and some (probably a lot) beers with my best friend.
December 30th, 2005 05:42 PM
pdog I'm working !!!
Big money, should make enough to cover my hotel and part of my ticket for NYC...
God I love drunks!
December 30th, 2005 05:45 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm working !!!
Big money, should make enough to cover my hotel and part of my ticket for NYC...
God I love drunks!

I will be drinking and playing with fireworks.
December 30th, 2005 06:28 PM
Riffhard I'll be hosting the Wailers show here on the Jersey Shore. This will be the thrid New Years Eve show that I have hosted with the Wailers. They are always a good time. In 2003 the show started at about 11:45 pm because the drummer had been arrested at a local gas station because he smelled like weed! LOL! A cop followed the van he was riding in and pulled them over for some trivial reason. He searched the van and found about two ounces of weed. They let him go to the show,but he had to return to pay a rather large fine. He really lucked out because he could have done jail time for the amount of ganja he was caught with.

So I see many fat spliffs with Family Man and the other members of the band in my very near future! As well as many beers,and the obligatory bubbly toast at midnight.

Riffy
December 30th, 2005 06:39 PM
glencar Riffy, ACOC needs you!
December 30th, 2005 06:43 PM
T&A Phil & Friends plus bluesman John Mayer at the Bill Graham Civic Center in SF. Very excited - Larry Campbell (ex-Dylan) is the featured guitarist.
December 30th, 2005 06:45 PM
Riffhard A mere 19 days from {{{The Summitt of the Century}}} Blue! Have you figured out what you're going to wear? I think I need to consult with Josh as this is such a monumental meeting of such monumental A-Listers such as yourself.

Riffy
December 30th, 2005 06:49 PM
glencar Uh, jeans & a Stones tee? I gotta call Parmy & plan this thing. Yourself?
December 30th, 2005 06:52 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Riffy, ACOC needs you!

I was lurking over there a bit earlier. I like the board,but have not really made the mark there that I should yet. In 2006 I will endeavor to become an A-Lister over there!

Riffy
December 30th, 2005 06:53 PM
glencar Tough nut to crack. They're very clique-ish. Plus they make me feel a bit like Fleabit sometimes. They're actually TOO conservative!
December 30th, 2005 06:59 PM
BILL PERKS I STILL NEED A TICKET FOR 1/20 NYC..I GOT MY FRIENDS 2 TIX AND I'M STILL SEARCHING..IF ANYBODY KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE LEMME KNOW!
THANKS
December 30th, 2005 07:03 PM
Bloozehound I'm heading out to lake T to party out at the bars/clubs and see some local bands, then we're going to camp out, no furniture yet, in my new lake home and watch the fireworks

December 30th, 2005 07:38 PM
tumbled I plan on taking a bubble bath and hope this guy comes over with some 'presents'. goodbye to a great stones 6 show year but what a crazy year otherwise it was? geesh.
December 30th, 2005 08:13 PM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I will be drinking and playing with fireworks.

I do have a large roman candle to shoot off. Wherever I am, I will stop to light it...
December 30th, 2005 09:02 PM
Soldatti I'll stay at home with family and then a big party with friends after 1:00 AM.
December 30th, 2005 10:50 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
T&A wrote:
Phil & Friends plus bluesman John Mayer at the Bill Graham Civic Center in SF. Very excited - Larry Campbell (ex-Dylan) is the featured guitarist.

Now there's an evening!

We're hosting a party at our home. I love playing bartender AND dj...
December 30th, 2005 11:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl A boring night with my in-laws in San Juan del Río, but then... another DD&H test to ABB
December 30th, 2005 11:52 PM
jb Spending money..which I have plenty of.....enjoying the finer thingsd like $300 bottles of Chanpagne, Stone Crabs, Lobster Jumbo shrimp, cuban cigars, and Stones on my 60 inch plasma....
December 31st, 2005 12:32 AM
highwire Was going to take it easy and stay in but discovered only this week that my favourite local band Teenage Head were playing New Years Eve show and would be selling copies of their new album, first in 10 years. Haven't seen them in 5 years so I'm overdue and if I don't buy the album at the show it might be hard to find.
Stones Who and Head are my 3 favourite live bands. I feel like a champ coming out of their shows and wanna do it all over again right away. I've seen Stones 11 times. Who only 3 times and Head more times than I can remember.
Stones shows of course though are epic moments in my life. Nothing better.Too bad they couldn't do a monster New Years eve show broadcast live around the world to arenas with big sound systems.
December 31st, 2005 08:02 AM
MRD8 My wife and I are going to Hard Rock Live in Orlando to see two classic album live shows, AC/DC's Back In Black and Led Zeppelin's Physical Graffitti...going to have dinner at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville restaurant at Citywalk at Universal Studio's first.
December 31st, 2005 08:05 AM
Nellcote While I'm not a Parrot head, Buffet's restaraunts are good!
Bring on the Coconut Shrimp...
December 31st, 2005 09:10 AM
corgi37 As usual, you Yank fuckers are behind the times. Its already 2006!!! Talk about an old fashioned country!

But hey, i love you backward people.

And, lemme quantify something - I AM TOTALLY PISSED!
December 31st, 2005 11:34 AM
Some Guy
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
As usual, you Yank fuckers are behind the times. Its already 2006!!! Talk about an old fashioned country!

But hey, i love you backward people.

And, lemme quantify something - I AM TOTALLY PISSED!

Whats it like there in 2006?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)