ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

With Liv Tyler @ The VH1 Fasion Awards after party
© 2000 Kevin Mazur from Rolling Stone Magazine
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Attention Single Ladies (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 29th, 2005 10:57 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Beatle Son Places High-Profile 'Personal Ad'

Dec 29, 2005

It sounds like a joke, but believe me this is true -- Sean Lennon has turned to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column to help him find a new girlfriend. Talk about a high-profile dating service! Lennon sounds pretty desperate, but then he'd have to be to turn to a gossip column to prime the proverbial dating pump, wouldn't he?

''I'm completely alone and I'm completely miserable,'' the 30-year-old told Page Six.

But the musician son of the late Beatle John Lennon and Yoko Ono sounds pretty specific about the kind of woman he's looking for -- and brains rank high. Lennon, 30, says his ideal girl ''must have an IQ above 130'' and (not surprisingly) he also wants a woman who is truthful and has ''a kind heart.''

Some of his other requirements do seem a touch odd, to say the least. ''Any girl who is interested [in contacting him] must be born female,'' which I guess implies he's worried transsexuals may pitch him for a date.

Age is clearly not a biggie. Lennon would consider anyone between 18 and 45, but none with ''any clinical, psychological disorders.''

While Lennon knows ''beauty on the inside is more important,'' he is interested in a woman who is ''clearly beautiful ... no deformities, third legs, fifth nipples'' -- whatever THAT means!

December 29th, 2005 11:04 AM
jb How pathetic....and "Mummy" most approve.
December 29th, 2005 11:20 AM
Maxlugar "Age is clearly not a biggie. Lennon would consider anyone between 18 and 45, but none with ''any clinical, psychological disorders.''

Wait, these are "women" he's looking for?

Yeah!!!!

Maxy!
December 29th, 2005 11:24 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
"Age is clearly not a biggie. Lennon would consider anyone between 18 and 45, but none with ''any clinical, psychological disorders.''

Wait, these are "women" he's looking for?

Yeah!!!!

Maxy!

Funny!!!
Where is 1/2oth summitt...............LJ has not kept me informed.
[Edited by jb]
December 29th, 2005 11:43 AM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:

There is a bar in the Hotel Pennsylvania that is very suitable for us. It's half a block from MSG and very Stones friendly.

This is where I will meet you drink some alcohol with you.

Sounds nice.
December 29th, 2005 11:47 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:

There is a bar in the Hotel Pennsylvania that is very suitable for us. It's half a block from MSG and very Stones friendly.

This is where I will meet you drink some alcohol with you.

Sounds nice.

The one on the left hand side when you walk out facing Penn stattion?
December 29th, 2005 11:50 AM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:

No.

I believe it is on 33rd just east of 7th ave on the right side. I wish I could remember the name... I will eventually.
December 29th, 2005 11:51 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:

No.

I believe it is on 33rd just east of 7th ave on the right side. I wish I could remember the name... I will eventually.

Has Lady Jane handled this? Are there going to be enough chairs?
Gazza Mustang Harry's ?
Ten Thousand Motels Maybe you all could invite Sean down to party with ya. Fix him up with some chick.
December 29th, 2005 11:55 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Mustang Harry's ?

Sounds familiar..and only a 6 minute walk to Walters to say hello to Doug and Oldkr............Pug has pussed out for this gathering of gatherings..even with my wife's due date at or near this time, I have risen to the occassion..........this is the last major get together ever.....no more tours after this one.
December 29th, 2005 11:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
December 29th, 2005 11:56 AM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I give the Pats a 90% chance of winning if they don't have to go to Denver.
December 29th, 2005 11:59 AM
Maxlugar No it's closer than Mustang Harry's. There is plenty of seating and more of a pub feel.

December 29th, 2005 12:02 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

Has Lady Jane handled this? Are there going to be enough chairs?

I am going to smack you!!!

My full attention has been given to this task. I am using Maxlugar as my "on the scene" go-between. He is a fine young man with exquisite taste and an excellent sense of humor.

I ASSURE you.....you will be kept abreast as plans develop.

I am arranging full video coverage of the meeting of two Internet Legends.......jb and Maxlugar!!!!

LJ.

Rest assured...SECURITY against all of our enemies is a top priority.
December 29th, 2005 12:04 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I am going to smack you!!!

My full attention has been given to this task. I am using Maxlugar as my "on the scene" go-between. He is a fine young man with exquisite taste and an excellent sense of humor.

I ASSURE you.....you will be kept abreast as plans develop.

I am arranging full video coverage of the meeting of two Internet Legends.......jb and Maxlugar!!!!

LJ.

Rest assured...SECURITY against all of our enemies is a top priority.

I look forward to seeing you again at the Bristol room!!!!
December 29th, 2005 12:05 PM
Nellcote LJ, remember, Al Qaeda is watching our every move.
As said on Hill St. Blues "Let's Be Careful Out There"
December 29th, 2005 12:07 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
LJ, remember, Al Qaeda is watching our every move.
As said on Hill St. Blues "Let's Be Careful Out There"

Actually, the bar,if I am correct, is kinda nice..maybe to nice for a motely crew like us..................what about that greek restaurant across from MSG,,,we can break plates!!!
December 29th, 2005 12:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels WAIT A MINUTE. HIJACKED THREAD. What's more important here a summit or Sean Lennon's love life????? Show some respect...the guys hurting!
December 29th, 2005 12:11 PM
jb
quote:
WAIT A MINUTE. HIJACKED THREAD. What's more important here a summit or Sean Lennon's love life????? Show some respect...the guys hurting!

TM-have you been to one show yet? In fact, have you been to any shows over the last 20 yrs? MSG may be your last chance...
December 29th, 2005 12:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:

TM-have you been to one show yet? In fact, have you been to any shows over the last 20 yrs? MSG may be your last chance...

That would be nice, but no cash flow until the week of the 19'th of Jan. I've toyed with the idea.
December 29th, 2005 12:19 PM
jb
quote:

That would be nice, but no cash flow until the week of the 19'th of Jan. I've toyed with the idea.

Are you retired?
December 29th, 2005 12:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Are you retired?

No, but I wish I were. I'm still publishing an ad rag newspaper once a month. Sinking slowly but I ain't going under without a fight.
December 29th, 2005 12:24 PM
jb
quote:

No, but I wish I were. I'm still publishing an ad rag newspaper once a month. Sinking slowly but I ain't going under without a fight.

Good luck..................so you have not been able to make any of the shows since 75?
December 29th, 2005 12:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:

Good luck..................so you have not been able to make any of the shows since 75?

See PM
December 29th, 2005 12:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl he's a stones fan ladies...

December 29th, 2005 01:07 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
he's a stones fan ladies...

No...as I have said, young people were the shirt as a code for oral sex...he/Yoko hate Mick!!!!
December 29th, 2005 01:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
as I have said, young people were the shirt as a code for oral sex

They do? Well, ... I don't blame 'em.
December 29th, 2005 03:47 PM
Irresistible-Lady Sean is not a very handsome men :-{
December 29th, 2005 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
Irresistible-Lady wrote:
Sean is not a very handsome men :-{

He's rich....and had a famous dad. That means he can score!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)