ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

With Liv Tyler @ The VH1 Fasion Awards after party
© 2000 Kevin Mazur from Rolling Stone Magazine
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tina Turner on CBS NOW! Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 29th, 2005 01:42 PM
glencar Nothing worse than when rabid jews get help from rabid Christians...oh, wait! Don't let the rabid Muslims onto planes.
December 29th, 2005 04:55 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Martha must be watching FSTV. It's a bunch of crackpots who're convinced that they're right. I use it to fall asleep to.

Hey glencar,

How's it shakin'?

I have watched FSTV, but prefer Sundance Channel, Showtime,PBS-U, PBS, UCTV, History channel, and LINKTV, and I like comedy.

I look for programming that teaches me about things I am interested in, like cooking and design too.

I seek programming that keeps me learning about the world and I'm glad so much of that is available to me out here in the boondocks.

I don't get much from all the mainstream crap anymore. It's incredibly boring to me with few exceptions. Not my taste as they say.

I like the show "Weeds" on Showtime. Have you caught it?

peace,
Martha
December 29th, 2005 05:51 PM
glencar I can't stand M-L Parker's voice. It's too Midwestern. Someone ahs asked me to tape "Weeds" for them if they do a marathon. I might try to catch it then. The L Word is pretty interesting, even w/o the graphic sapphic content.
[Edited by glencar]
December 30th, 2005 09:08 AM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
I can't stand M-L Parker's voice. It's too Midwestern. Someone ahs asked me to tape "Weeds" for them if they do a marathon. I might try to catch it then. The L Word is pretty interesting, even w/o the graphic sapphic content.
[Edited by glencar]

Yeah I've seen the L Word and it's ok, but I prefer Huff out of the 3 shows myself and it hasn't been running for awhile. Blythe is wicked pissah!
December 30th, 2005 05:09 PM
glencar Huff? I haven't seen that one. BTW I like some of the movies on Sundance but that Al Franken Show has got to go! BORING! I don't know that I ever thought he was funny but his monotonous delivery kills. He's got a face for radio but his voice sure ain't meant for the medium.
December 30th, 2005 08:16 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Huff? I haven't seen that one. BTW I like some of the movies on Sundance but that Al Franken Show has got to go! BORING! I don't know that I ever thought he was funny but his monotonous delivery kills. He's got a face for radio but his voice sure ain't meant for the medium.

Check out Huff gc, it'll be back in the spring. It stars Hank Azaria. I hope I spelled that last name right.

I think Franken is already gone from Sundance. He said his goodbyes awhile back and I haven't seen him since.

I don't have radio.

December 30th, 2005 08:18 PM
LadyJane Martha....you available for a telephone chat???

I have some time and would like to call.

LJ.
January 1st, 2006 10:18 AM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Martha....you available for a telephone chat???

I have some time and would like to call.

LJ.

Just caught this LJ. I am here having my morning coffee. Are you awake yet?

M
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)