ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

With Liv Tyler @ The VH1 Fasion Awards after party
© 2000 Kevin Mazur from Rolling Stone Magazine
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Vincent Sciavelli Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 27th, 2005 07:58 AM
corgi37 Probably the greatest character actor/bit player since the golden contract days of 40's Hollywood.

I will mourn him every day.

He changed my life.

Except when he was in those "Dorf" shows with that dreadfully unfunny Tim Conway.
December 27th, 2005 09:59 AM
jb He was very good at playing those bizarre, creepy roles, with that face and droopy eyes........sadly died at 57 of a heart attack. RIP
December 27th, 2005 12:22 PM
kath a terrific character actor...while my alltime favorite is anthony zerbe, voncent was a very close second. he was terrific in "GHOST"!
December 27th, 2005 12:26 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
jb wrote:
sadly died at 57 of a heart attack.

I thought it was lung cancer...
December 27th, 2005 12:47 PM
jb
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

I thought it was lung cancer...

Sorry, I think your right.....
December 27th, 2005 01:20 PM
GimmeExile I loved him as Mr. Vargas in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

I believe he was in most of Milos Forman's films, including One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Amadeus, The People vs. Larry Flynt, Man on the Moon.

btw, nice thread to honor him!

[Edited by GimmeExile]
December 27th, 2005 08:18 PM
texile the first time i saw him was in cuckoo's nest, and i remember thinking he HAD to be a real inmate they used for the film......
RIP.
December 27th, 2005 08:25 PM
Martha Can someone post a photo of him in this thread? I cannot do that with my old clunker.

It would be nice to remember what he looked like and I cannot. Thank you.

RIP

peace,
Martha
December 27th, 2005 09:12 PM
LadyJane One of my favorite X-Files episodes..Season 2....Humbug.

Schiavelli portrayed Lanny, whose conjoined twin, Leonard, was able to extricate himself in order to commit heinous murders.

The ep was centered around Carnival/Freak Show performers.

Here's a pic:

LJ.
December 27th, 2005 09:30 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
One of my favorite X-Files episodes..Season 2....Humbug.

Schiavelli portrayed Lanny, whose conjoined twin, Leonard, was able to extricate himself in order to commit heinous murders.

Here's a pic:

LJ.

That's not a good one..get the creepy looking ones..he was a fantastic actor!!!!
December 27th, 2005 09:40 PM
LadyJane Are these BETTER...oh great one???? You jerk!!!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
December 27th, 2005 09:45 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Are these BETTER...oh great one???? You jerk!!!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

Much better my darling!!!! Steve Martin was also in a great movie called "The Jerk"..........
December 27th, 2005 10:30 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
One of my favorite X-Files episodes..Season 2....Humbug.

Here's a pic:

LJ.

Oh yes I remember that face. Thank you LJ.

Did you see my news in the New Year's Resolution thread?

:-)
December 28th, 2005 07:02 AM
corgi37 He came to Oz a couple of times i think. To film some thing or other. Apparently, he got quite alot of requests for photos and autographs. Ususally, "hey, there's, um, er, whathisname!".

To me, he was a class act. Ugly as a hat full of assholes, but hey, 150 movies since 1971 is bloody great going!.

And, hey Textile, i thought the same thing when i saw Cuckoos nest. I thought he HAD to be a real inmate. Actually, i thought Danny DeVito was too! hahaha.

And, Ridgemont High. A short cameo, but brilliant. I love that movie more and more every time i see it. Sean Penn, bless his heart, mentions "jamming with the Stones" in a dream sequence.

His ghost in "Ghost" was great too.

I will now neck another beer, and why the hell not, 12 glasses of red, to the guy.

I would drink 13 glasses to him, but i took 1 off for being with Tim Conway.
December 28th, 2005 10:26 AM
jb I hope the pre-party is handled better than the initial photo posted....that is why you must obtain my approval and imput for every aspect of MSG Summitt or I simply shall not attend.....'The Jerk".
December 28th, 2005 10:30 AM
egon corgi,

did you beat up any foreigners today?
December 28th, 2005 10:33 AM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
corgi,

did you beat up any foreigners today?

I am a pacifists and not xenophobic....I only defend myself in anyone initially attempts to hurt me...and then, lord help that person...............
December 28th, 2005 10:35 AM
egon i know jb, you are a big man.
i'd be scared!
December 28th, 2005 10:44 AM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
i know jb, you are a big man.
i'd be scared!

Not really big...6'2, 234 currently...but a lot of pussies who call me names on the boards have not attempted to fuck with me when I have been on tour....That's a smart move for them...As a lawyer, I would never initiate any physical confrontation, but if someone wants to throw the first shot, they better make
it a good one..cause once I have justifiable cause to self-defense, it won't be pretty. I have taken down some pretty so called "tough" guys(i,e, husbands in divorce cases who have physically confronted me, drunks who bumped into my wife or kids when we are at sporting events, etc)..I can can tell you I have never been sued once b/c as long as I don't throw the first punch, here in Fla. self-defense is a valid defense...........
December 28th, 2005 10:47 AM
egon i wouldn't pick a fight with you JB (and not only because you are a good 15cm's taller than me)

i shall buy you a few drinks in NYC next year
(limited to usd 14.82 total)

No no, thank YOU!
December 28th, 2005 10:53 AM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
i wouldn't pick a fight with you JB (and not only because you are a good 15cm's taller than me)

i shall buy you a few drinks in NYC next year
(limited to usd 14.82 total)

No no, thank YOU!

I shall treat you....as I have many. I just hope no one tries anything as I will have son withme and I would hate for him to be exposed to that kind of ugliness....I have a lot of enemies on the boards, and you can never be to caustious. I have had to deal woith some threats so far, but nothing too serous. I pity anyone who tries to harm me or my son while at thenext shows.................I nevr start fights, and I am a really nice guy, but I have a temper, and a strenght that actually scares me......
December 28th, 2005 10:55 AM
egon i was in the army for 3 years.
(the dutch army, but still...)

I've' got your back my friend!
December 28th, 2005 11:01 AM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
i was in the army for 3 years.

Great....so you know submission holds? I am trained in standard self-defense moves, including LA Choke hold.
December 28th, 2005 04:26 PM
BILL PERKS JB, YOUR ASS LOOKS LIKE 50 LBS OF CHEWED BUBBLE GUM
December 28th, 2005 04:50 PM
BILL PERKS that guy was one ugly sumbitch
December 28th, 2005 08:38 PM
kath why do these threads always turn to shit??
December 28th, 2005 09:01 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope the pre-party is handled better than the initial photo posted....that is why you must obtain my approval and imput for every aspect of MSG Summitt or I simply shall not attend.....'The Jerk".

OMG....I hope there is snow on the ground in NYC.

I shall greet you with a snowball thrown at your ass!!!!

I'm sure young Mr. L will get many laughs.

LJ.
December 28th, 2005 09:03 PM
glencar
quote:
egon wrote:
i was in the army for 3 years.

LOL
December 28th, 2005 09:36 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:

Not really big...6'2, 234 currently...but a lot of pussies who call me names on the boards have not attempted to fuck with me when I have been on tour....That's a smart move for them...As a lawyer, I would never initiate any physical confrontation, but if someone wants to throw the first shot, they better make
it a good one..cause once I have justifiable cause to self-defense, it won't be pretty. I have taken down some pretty so called "tough" guys(i,e, husbands in divorce cases who have physically confronted me, drunks who bumped into my wife or kids when we are at sporting events, etc)..I can can tell you I have never been sued once b/c as long as I don't throw the first punch, here in Fla. self-defense is a valid defense...........

That settles it...I'm sending you an aluminum baseball bat for your birthday.
December 28th, 2005 11:19 PM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
JB, YOUR ASS LOOKS LIKE 50 LBS OF CHEWED BUBBLE GUM

Are you kidding..my ass is one of my better features....not a drop of fat...it's the love handles that I cna't get rid off.............(chicks dig them)
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)