ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Allan Tannenbaum - Thanks Cucho!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Years Eve plans Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 31st, 2004 04:14 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Hey Some Guy... Please sit Vick this weekend so the Panthers can get another shot at ya. Consider it a New Year's present to the city of Charlotte.

Oh hell yeah! Got to!!! A first round bye. But that may give us 2 losses in a row heading into the playoffs. Scary shit that momentum!
December 31st, 2004 04:15 PM
Some Guy The Panthers scare me
December 31st, 2004 04:16 PM
Poplar
Hell - they scare me too, man.
God y'all have our # someth'n fierce, however.
December 31st, 2004 04:17 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Hell - they scare me too, man.
God y'all have our # someth'n fierce, however.

We have been fortunate, I must say.
December 31st, 2004 05:06 PM
Poplar
Well, we've got the Buc's #, so it all works out. I just ahte losing to Atlanta. ugh.

go seahawks, go panthers...

bring on the beer!
December 31st, 2004 05:15 PM
Some Guy 2005 Rocks yer mamma!
December 31st, 2004 05:21 PM
Gazza
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I love when you Irish/British say "arse"....

That reminds me of when I sent Voodoo and his family a New Year's card by e-mail a couple of years ago.

I thought I'd be a smartarse and wish them Happy New Year in Spanish, even though I don't know many words in that language.

However, English language keyboards dont have that little '~' accent that you Spanish speaking folks put over the letter 'n'. Little did I know what difference it would make as unknown to me, I had actually sent him a message wishing him a "Happy New Arse"....

December 31st, 2004 10:58 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Gazza wrote:

That reminds me of when I sent Voodoo and his family a New Year's card by e-mail a couple of years ago.

I thought I'd be a smartarse and wish them Happy New Year in Spanish, even though I don't know many words in that language.

However, English language keyboards dont have that little '~' accent that you Spanish speaking folks put over the letter 'n'. Little did I know what difference it would make as unknown to me, I had actually sent him a message wishing him a "Happy New Arse"....

That is kinda funny
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood