ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Allan Tannenbaum - Thanks Cucho!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Rolling Stones' Fantasy . . . Return to archive
December 29th, 2004 07:26 PM
gorda I think the Stones should do a show just for us ladies.

It should be in a small, intimate club. And instead of just chairs, there should be tables with pink table cloths and nice silverware and champagne glasses. Plus, there should be a rose bouquet at each table. (A bouquet of roses that can be taken home after the concert.)

And, the Stones should be in a small stage in the middle of the room.

And, it should be unplugged and they should play romantic ballads like Wild Horses, Angie, Love In Vain, BackStreet Girl, Sittin' On a Fence, Lady Jane, Out of Tears and Always Suffering.

And, for the finale, Micky should pick a girl (hopefully me) from the audience and take her on stage with him and seranade her with a beautiful love ballad.

Plus, they should wear tuxedos and slick back their hair with gel.

[Edited by gorda]
December 29th, 2004 07:38 PM
rolling who I don't know if "Sittin' on a Fence" is a romantic love song. It's one of their many wonderfully sexist songs from the 66/67 era ("Some of the sick things that a girl does to a man"). Also in this group would be "Stupid Girl", "Under My Thumb" and "Complicated." I just love songs that piss off feminists!
December 29th, 2004 11:38 PM
Steel Wheels I must be the only sick fuck who can go to a stadium show and think the Stones are playing only for me and me alone.

My only Stones fantasy is either front row seats, or jumping onstage during the finale.
December 30th, 2004 12:24 AM
gypsy
quote:
gorda wrote:
I think the Stones should do a show just for us ladies.

It should be in a small, intimate club. And instead of just chairs, there should be tables with pink table cloths and nice silverware and champagne glasses. Plus, there should be a rose bouquet at each table. (A bouquet of roses that can be taken home after the concert.)

And, the Stones should be in a small stage in the middle of the room.

And, it should be unplugged and they should play romantic ballads like Wild Horses, Angie, Love In Vain, BackStreet Girl, Sittin' On a Fence, Lady Jane, Out of Tears and Always Suffering.

And, for the finale, Micky should pick a girl (hopefully me) from the audience and take her on stage with him and seranade her with a beautiful love ballad.

Plus, they should wear tuxedos and slick back their hair with gel.

[Edited by gorda]

Are Little Debbie Snack Cakes available at this intimate club?
December 30th, 2004 12:26 AM
Bloozehound she had me going until the part about them being dressed in tuxedos, what gorda really wants is for them to be dressed up as chilidogs and milkshakes
December 30th, 2004 02:07 AM
gorda
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Are Little Debbie Snack Cakes available at this intimate club?

What is it with you and the Little Debbie Snack Cakes? Do you work for that company? Little Debbie Snack Cakes taste like sawdust!

P.S. I was thinking of something more classy like shrimp and minature sandwiches.
December 30th, 2004 02:11 AM
gorda
quote:
rolling who wrote:
I don't know if "Sittin' on a Fence" is a romantic love song. It's one of their many wonderfully sexist songs from the 66/67 era ("Some of the sick things that a girl does to a man"). Also in this group would be "Stupid Girl", "Under My Thumb" and "Complicated." I just love songs that piss off feminists!

Just because Mick sings Sittin' On A Fence, and he happens to be male, doesn't mean that women can't relate to the song! Both men and women can suffer the pains of love.

P.S. BackStreet Girl is kind of mean, but the melody sounds soooooooo romantic!
December 30th, 2004 03:20 AM
gypsy
quote:
gorda wrote:

What is it with you and the Little Debbie Snack Cakes? Do you work for that company? Little Debbie Snack Cakes taste like sawdust!

P.S. I was thinking of something more classy like shrimp and minature sandwiches.

BLASPHEMY! How dare you compare Little Debbie Snack Cakes to sawdust!

Miniature sandwiches and shrimp are SOOO classy.
December 30th, 2004 02:33 PM
iluvmickjagger07 youre fantasy sounds great except that last part about putting gel in their hair. i like micks hair all messy and soft.
p.s are girls under the age of 21 allow in this dream?
December 30th, 2004 03:25 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
youre fantasy sounds great except that last part about putting gel in their hair. i like micks hair all messy and soft.

Is this fantasy when their old or young????? Because if they were young id like to have a date with keith richards
December 30th, 2004 07:09 PM
gorda
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
youre fantasy sounds great except that last part about putting gel in their hair. i like micks hair all messy and soft.

Sorry, sweetie, no one under 21 allowed!

You see after the show, Micky is going to do a little strip tease for us, ladies . . . and well . . . ONLY 21 AND OVER!

Sorry!
December 30th, 2004 08:25 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gorda wrote:

Sorry, sweetie, no one under 21 allowed!

You see after the show, Micky is going to do a little strip tease for us, ladies . . . and well . . . ONLY 21 AND OVER!

Sorry!

screw you. your fantasy sucks. i bet mick jagger would rather have younge girls
December 30th, 2004 08:37 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
screw you. your fantasy sucks. i bet mick jagger would rather have younge girls

You mean Bill Wyman whould rather have young girl's hee hee and forget gorda's stupid fantasy like it whould ever happen lol.
[Edited by KeithRichardsgrl]
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood