ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Allan Tannenbaum - Thanks Cucho!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: stonedinaustralia / Hunter Thompson (NSC) Return to archive
December 29th, 2004 03:41 AM
beer SIA, I woulda just PM'd this to ya, but i know there are a couple other regulars here at Rocks Off that dig HST, so i made it a topic.
You absolutely must watch this DVD: Footage of Hunter and johnny Depp shooting handguns big enough to drop an elephant, and Hunter blasting a fire extinguisher in Jann Wenner's face (Owner of Rolling Stone Magazine);

Highly entertaining!!

http://www.breakfastwithhunter.com/

-
December 29th, 2004 05:22 AM
beer Bump

Where are you SIA?
-
December 29th, 2004 06:52 PM
stonedinaustralia hey beer - here i am

thanks for the link and the bump

been off work since the 23rd - not back to the 4th - so posting opps. limited

hope you and the missus (and indeed, everyone at rocks off) had a cool christmas and have a rocking new year
December 29th, 2004 08:43 PM
glencar Did either of you fellers read the Hunter Thompson bio by E. Jean Carroll from about a decade ago?
December 30th, 2004 01:50 AM
beer No, i never have read that book Glencar. is it good?

I love Hunter's writing. I first became aware of his stuff when my mom gave me an original copy of the book "Hells Angels", when i was 13! Fuckin crazy book.

Happy holidays to you too, SIA!

-
December 30th, 2004 03:07 AM
gypsy beer, check your PM!

P.S. You have great taste in literature.
December 30th, 2004 12:03 PM
Bloozehound The only book of HST I really liked was Hells Angels, a solid piece of work.

A real companion to T Wolfe's Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test.
December 30th, 2004 07:46 PM
Nasty Habits I like the part in Breakfast with Hunter where the Hollywood screenwriters are pitching their script of Fear and Loathing in LV to HST and he shits all over them. Hilarious.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
December 30th, 2004 09:39 PM
stonedinaustralia the Carroll book is ok - better is the one by Perry

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood