ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Allan Tannenbaum - Thanks Cucho!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith well after his plastic surgery Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 28th, 2004 08:25 AM
J.J.Flash Yeah hermano....April's fool instantly came to my mind.....
December 28th, 2004 08:34 AM
Madafaka That's the name! I couldn't remember it! Thnx Fausto.
December 28th, 2004 08:38 AM
J.J.Flash You're welcome buddy. But I didn't know there was another day for this
December 28th, 2004 08:44 AM
F505 I think we can expect something like this:

http://www.earfloss.com/gifts/2850101_alt_gf.html
[Edited by F505]
December 28th, 2004 09:35 AM
jb I HAD A PENILE IMPLANT YESTERDAY.....
December 28th, 2004 09:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
A IORRer reports that it's on today Sun edition...
can you tell us more Gazza??

The IORRer took the news from here; this is his news:

Not a joke!

The Sun (still not the online version) said that Keith finished a plastic surgery to improve his face and ears position correction, the plastic surgery was suggested by Jagger because of the album/tour: he wants that they look younger.

More soon...

and check the way I wrote the summary of the translation:

He finished a plastic surgery to improve his face and ears position correction, the plastic surgery was suggested by Jagger because of the tour, they want to look younger

December 28th, 2004 09:45 AM
jb Can you have you sac tucked?
December 28th, 2004 09:52 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

The IORRer took the news from here; this is his news:

Not a joke!

The Sun (still not the online version) said that Keith finished a plastic surgery to improve his face and ears position correction, the plastic surgery was suggested by Jagger because of the album/tour: he wants that they look younger.

More soon...

and check the way I wrote the summary of the translation:

He finished a plastic surgery to improve his face and ears position correction, the plastic surgery was suggested by Jagger because of the tour, they want to look younger

Voodoo, stonesworld is a small planet ya know
December 28th, 2004 09:57 AM
Martha Huh??????????????????????? Since when do Pirates go for plastic surgery?

I hate that stretched face Joker look. It's creepy. My Aunt had it done. I can only see the Joker's face when I look at her now. Aunt Joker.

December 28th, 2004 09:59 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Martha wrote:
Huh??????????????????????? Since when do Pirates go for plastic surgery?

I hate that stretched face Joker look. It's creepy. My Aunt had it done. I can only see the Joker's face when I look at her now. Aunt Joker.

It's a lie. It's a lie. We have to keep repeating this as a mantra until we see PROOF. And if we do get to see proof, we have to start our long journey in search of the real Keith Richards lost somewhere out there and bring him back to replace the bad clone.

But it's a lie. Hopefully!
December 28th, 2004 10:11 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
A IORRer reports that it's on today Sun edition...
can you tell us more Gazza??

The IORRer you're referring to (Georgelicks) is our own good friend Soldatti...!

So, the story is copied from Rocks Off.

There's nothing in today's "Sun" online, either.

The whole story sounds like made-up bullshit to me and, as Madafaka has pointed out, a practical joke as it's the Argentinian equivalent of April Fool's Day.
December 28th, 2004 10:15 AM
telecaster A total B.S. story

Does The Sun still have naked girls on page 3?
December 28th, 2004 10:36 AM
Gazza Yes. of course. Just topless ones though.

You get more tits in the Daily Star though - its actually an even trashier paper, believe it or not.

For all their sleazy reputation, the Sun does break a lot of stories though.

However, they cant be blamed for this one as the story about them reporting it was in itself false.
December 28th, 2004 10:39 AM
jb Bottom line, Keith needs serious surgery ....in fact, he would be a great candidate for that show the "Swan"...I would start with massive micro-mini-grafs to crown and frontal hairline, neck and chin tuck, microdermabrase, chemical peel, and eye lift...
December 28th, 2004 10:58 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
Bottom line, Keith needs serious surgery ....

he' s not the only one
December 28th, 2004 10:59 AM
Maxlugar And a boob job.

Let's give him a nice pair of 44DD's!

Dancin' With Mr. DD!

December 28th, 2004 11:25 AM
rocker bullshit
December 28th, 2004 11:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
The whole story sounds like made-up bullshit to me and, as Madafaka has pointed out, a practical joke as it's the Argentinian equivalent of April Fool's Day.

It's not just in Argentina but in the whole latin America, but it's on December 28 (today) and not yesterday December 27

But this news comes from a regular from Holland!!
December 28th, 2004 11:34 AM
telecaster
quote:

Holland? I would believe it if it came from someone from the Netherlands or someone who is Dutch but not from Holland
December 28th, 2004 11:37 AM
gimmekeef Maybe his Pirate hat wouldnt fit so they had to fix his ears?......
December 28th, 2004 11:40 AM
jb He should have plastic surgery on his deformed fingers and learn how to play guitar again...dump Woody and bring back the great MT!!!...also, dump obese Daryl and beg Bill to come back...fire the tree loving bitch level and get Mac or Billy back on piano.....
December 28th, 2004 11:41 AM
Maxlugar [quote]telecaster wrote:

Holland? I would believe it if it came from someone from the Netherlands or someone who is Dutch but not from Holland

So true Tele!

I remember when the Dutch fought Holland I was hoping the Dutch would really kick their butts! But then the Netherlands invaded and denied them the chance.

December 28th, 2004 12:01 PM
glencar
quote:
prism wrote:
Patti had her whole face lifted two years ago. I hope Keith won't look as stretched as she does. Mick still has a natural look, with prominent wrinkles. I doubt Mick suggested that Keith get any work done. If Mick were that concerned about it he would have cut all close-ups from the DVD. I don't believe this rumour.

Can this really be true? Does anyone have photographic evidence?
December 28th, 2004 12:53 PM
Gazza
quote:

It's not just in Argentina but in the whole latin America, but it's on December 28 (today) and not yesterday December 27

The bottom line, Gerardo is - it's NOT in the "Sun", which was quoted as the source of the story. Neither the print version or the online version.

Glencar wrote >
Can this really be true? Does anyone have photographic evidence?

Prism is someone who's rarely far off the mark on many things!
December 28th, 2004 12:56 PM
sammy davis jr. Well, since we want the boys the best they can be for the 2005 tour:
Keith can get his face fixed.(also brain cell replacement & liver transplant) No fishing lures!!!
Send Daryl to the Fat Farm.
Send Mick T. to the Fat Farm & Detox before any guest spots.
Get Mick's voice fixed.(also get his turkey neck removed)
Buy Piano Man a real piano- no electrics!!!
Send Bobby Keys to the Fat Farm.
Send Lisa Fischer to the Fat Farm.
Leave Sideshow Bob at home.
Get Woody brain cell replacement surgery.

Then we may get a real tour.
December 28th, 2004 12:59 PM
glencar "Leave Sideshow Bob at home."

I love this!
December 28th, 2004 02:20 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Well, since we want the boys the best they can be for the 2005 tour:
Keith can get his face fixed.(also brain cell replacement & liver transplant) No fishing lures!!!
Send Daryl to the Fat Farm.
Send Mick T. to the Fat Farm & Detox before any guest spots.
Get Mick's voice fixed.(also get his turkey neck removed)
Buy Piano Man a real piano- no electrics!!!
Send Bobby Keys to the Fat Farm.
Send Lisa Fischer to the Fat Farm.
Leave Sideshow Bob at home.
Get Woody brain cell replacement surgery.

who is sideshow bob..?
December 28th, 2004 02:26 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

who is sideshow bob..?

Blondie, I believe...he even SOUNDS like Sideshow Bob (Kelsey Grammar's deep voice).

|
|
|
|
v
[Edited by Snappy McJack]
December 28th, 2004 02:30 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:

Blondie, I believe...he even SOUNDS like Sideshow Bob (Kelsey Grammar's deep voice).

|
|
|
|
v

gotcha - that makes sammy davis jr's comment above even funnier...
December 28th, 2004 03:09 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
He should have plastic surgery on his deformed fingers and learn how to play guitar again...dump Woody and bring back the great MT!!!...also, dump obese Daryl and beg Bill to come back...fire the tree loving bitch level and get Mac or Billy back on piano.....

Josh you made me laugh! I think I'm bleeding inside...... thank you Jewish fellow!
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood