ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Allan Tannenbaum - Thanks Cucho!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith well after his plastic surgery Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 27th, 2004 10:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Not a joke, more soon
December 27th, 2004 10:14 PM
Madafaka WTF?
December 27th, 2004 10:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Tu que hablas español http://www.rocksoff.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=1480

I'm looking for the news in English to avoid the translation

He finished a plastic surgery to improve his face and ears position correction, the plastic surgery was suggested by Jagger because of the tour, they want to look younger
December 27th, 2004 10:26 PM
Madafaka What a weird thing... I can't find that new on Sun Online.
December 27th, 2004 10:29 PM
mac_daddy the fish is your friend

here is a rough translation, but you get the point...

quote:
Newspaper the Reason. Diaro britanico The Sun has brought to light the last extravagance from a member of the Stones.Keith Richards has been put under an aesthetic operation of face streching, as well as of positional correction of orejas.Según near familiar sources the operation has been developed without no complication in a prestigious deprived clinic of London, and in the same day it has returned to his address to the south of the city. Apparently, Mick Jagger, which in these last months to coexisted with the guitarist, he is one of the main creators of which it has operated, and is much that the vocalista of the brítanica band, that already thinks about the promotion of the next year, is convinced that a rejuvenecida image but of the members of the group is fundamental for the new world-wide disembarkation of the band.
December 27th, 2004 10:32 PM
mac_daddy the fish is good in a pinch like this, but i certainly hope "Según near familiar sources the operation has been developed without no complication in a prestigious deprived clinic of London, and in the same day it has returned to his address to the south of the city." is more like "developed with no complications" @ an "exclusive clinic"
[Edited by mac_daddy]
December 27th, 2004 10:34 PM
Madafaka Yes Mac, but I wanna check if the source is real.

Según: According to
[Edited by Madafaka]
December 27th, 2004 10:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Orejas = ears
December 27th, 2004 10:36 PM
Madafaka If you wanna cheaps Spanish lessons, just PM me...

LOL!
December 27th, 2004 10:44 PM
Gazza
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
What a weird thing... I can't find that new on Sun Online.

me neither. Not today or in their archive.

This story seems unbelievable.

I find it hard to believe Mick would suggest such a thing to Keith, and even less believable that Keith would agree to it.
[Edited by Gazza]
December 27th, 2004 10:59 PM
kath he FINALLY got those ears of his pinned back???? are you shittin' me???? jeeezuz....when he fell off that ladder, i told blue lena that keef shoulda just started flappin' his ears.....he would have glided gently to the ground!!

i mean, i can understand that, (sort of, i mean the guy is 61...) but to get his face fixed for the tour...it was bad enough that he dyed his hair last time. gawd, i don't want them to do that schtick......

ah well......long as i get to see my chollie again......
[Edited by kath]
December 27th, 2004 11:18 PM
LadyJane I find this very HARD to believe. Come on...Keef undergoing the knife for cosmetic surgery??? He doesn't give a fuck what he looks like....all part of his charm, IMO.

We'll see............

LJ.
December 27th, 2004 11:49 PM
Soldatti I can't believe this.
December 28th, 2004 12:18 AM
parmeda
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I find it hard to believe Mick would suggest such a thing to Keith, and even less believable that Keith would agree to it.

No kidding, Gazza...
The only thing I would tend to believe is that Keith would take a knife to his wrist before taking one to his face.
December 28th, 2004 12:44 AM
Poplar
how about a knife to his knuckles? THEY need the help!
December 28th, 2004 01:30 AM
gorda What is wrong with a little cosmetic surgery?

I see nothing wrong with it!

If it makes him feel better then that is good!

P.S. The other day, I saw the movie, Collateral with Tom Cruise. It's amazing what a difference hair color can make. In this movie, Tom's hair is all salt and pepper, and he looks so much older!

December 28th, 2004 01:50 AM
glencar It's more likely he'd listen to his wife's plastic surgery advice than Mick's advice. Get real.
December 28th, 2004 02:23 AM
Jumacfly A IORRer reports that it's on today Sun edition...
can you tell us more Gazza??
December 28th, 2004 02:57 AM
Diedre Well, Keith has called Mick his wife in many, many interviews over the years ("only we can never be divorced," as Keith puts it). So, hey, why shouldn't he have some say, since that particular "other marriage" has resulted in the Richards family fortune? Maybe his legal wife, Patti, will look like a hag next to him now! Mick already does (maybe he should be the next one to go under the knife!).

I'm sure the Enquirer and other rags will have the "after" photos if this story is true.
December 28th, 2004 03:19 AM
FotiniD TOTALLY BLANK STARE

This just CAN'T be true. I can't get myself to believe that Lord Keith Richards would ACCEPT such a proposition from Mick (I can see Mick suggesting it though ).

He's just not the kind of guy who gives a sh$t about this, you see. At least that's what I thought!!!

And it'd be so totally ridiculous, I mean TOTALLY ridiculous. What on earth, the Botox tour?!? Is this the Stones we're talking about or Madonna?

But..

If this is indeed true...

I'll start thinking that all these years of heroin, booze and excess have finally taken their toll on Keith and his brain function. Either that or he's been abducted by aliens and this is just a clone.

Still, I REFUSE to believe this until I see proof.
[Edited by FotiniD]
December 28th, 2004 04:13 AM
prism Patti had her whole face lifted two years ago. I hope Keith won't look as stretched as she does. Mick still has a natural look, with prominent wrinkles. I doubt Mick suggested that Keith get any work done. If Mick were that concerned about it he would have cut all close-ups from the DVD. I don't believe this rumour.
December 28th, 2004 05:13 AM
Hannalee Assuming that this is in The Sun, it should be considered false until verified by at least ten independent sources .
December 28th, 2004 05:41 AM
F505 I hope we recognise Keith when he is on stage next year.
December 28th, 2004 05:45 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
F505 wrote:
I hope we recognise Keith when he is on stage next year.

you rule F505
December 28th, 2004 06:10 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
TOTALLY BLANK STARE

This just CAN'T be true. I can't get myself to believe that Lord Keith Richards would ACCEPT such a proposition from Mick (I can see Mick suggesting it though ).

He's just not the kind of guy who gives a sh$t about this, you see. At least that's what I thought!!!

And it'd be so totally ridiculous, I mean TOTALLY ridiculous. What on earth, the Botox tour?!? Is this the Stones we're talking about or Madonna?

But..

If this is indeed true...

I'll start thinking that all these years of heroin, booze and excess have finally taken their toll on Keith and his brain function. Either that or he's been abducted by aliens and this is just a clone.

Still, I REFUSE to believe this until I see proof.
[Edited by FotiniD]

AMEN my babe.......amen!
December 28th, 2004 07:09 AM
Maxlugar It's about time.

I'm totally looking forward to this tour now.

December 28th, 2004 07:25 AM
marko He must be really BORED!
December 28th, 2004 07:57 AM
Maxlugar Hey Marko how are you doing? Someone asked me to tell the C10 story the other day and of course your name came up. Good times huh?

Do you ever hear from Steelie?

December 28th, 2004 08:05 AM
J.J.Flash Tony Santos has gone.......WHY?!?! WHY?!?
December 28th, 2004 08:24 AM
Madafaka Wait a minute... Today, December 28th, in Argentina is the "Innocents Day". People makes stupid jokes and that kind of stuff. Maybe, could be one of this jokes...
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood