ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Allan Tannenbaum - Thanks Cucho!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Faithfull regrest not telling Keith of her love Return to archive
December 27th, 2004 08:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Faithfull regrest not telling Keith of her love

27/12/2004 - 19:28:39
IO

Sixties icon Marianne Faithfull is still madly in love with ex-lover Keith Richards - and wishes she had told him she loved him when he suggested she sleep with Rolling Stones bandmate Mick Jagger.

Faithfull admits she's still thrilled every time she meets Richards and only wishes their romance was more than a one-night stand.

She tells America's alternative rock magazine Harp: "My night with Keith was wonderful but it was just one night so it's a completely idealised, great f**k.

"We have nothing to worry about, when we see each other we're just delighted.

"I don't see all the stuff other people see. To me he's still the same, honestly. I see that beautiful 24-year-old man, and that's what I will always see.

"It was Keith's idea that I go with Mick. He thought it would be good for the band, and instead of saying: 'But I love you,' I said: 'OK.'

"I didn't really love Mick when I was first with him, I was just obeying Keith."

December 28th, 2004 01:40 AM
gorda WHAT THE @#%^&????

How could she not love Micky instantly?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, GIRL?

December 28th, 2004 01:46 AM
scratched She should get over it.
December 28th, 2004 03:30 PM
KeithRichardsgrl I don't blame her for liking keith! , He's sooo cute.
December 28th, 2004 04:10 PM
F505 Marianne Faithfull still is a beautiful woman
[Edited by F505]
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood