ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Allan Tannenbaum - Thanks Cucho!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: todays photo Return to archive
December 27th, 2004 02:12 PM
iluvmickjagger07 what is mick holding? whatever it is he looks like hes about to throw it at keith because he has an evil smile on his face
December 27th, 2004 02:15 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
what is mick holding? whatever it is he looks like hes about to throw it at keith because he has an evil smile on his face

I wonder ? maybe a plastic bucket
December 27th, 2004 02:19 PM
KeithRichardsgrl Yeah it's a plastic bucket
December 27th, 2004 07:21 PM
iluvmickjagger07 but why? why a bucket?........is he going to build a sand castle?
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
December 27th, 2004 07:22 PM
Gazza Joey had been to this concert and Mick was helping him "slop out"

[Edited by Gazza]
December 27th, 2004 07:23 PM
LadyJane Because back in the "old" days Mick used to douse some lucky fans with water. I should know...because in August of 1975 I was in the front row and got soaked. I removed the clothes upon my return home and never wore them again. I considered it my second Baptism. True story.

LJ.
December 27th, 2004 07:24 PM
Bob Tamp Because he used to throw water on the crowds during Street Fighting Man.

He threw buckets of water on every tour from 1975 to 1982. Prior to that he got off on throwing the rose petals which I still think was cool
December 27th, 2004 07:24 PM
Gazza Seriously - during the closing song (usually "Street Fighting Man") Mick tended to throw water into the audience - or over himself!
December 27th, 2004 07:30 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Because back in the "old" days Mick used to douse some lucky fans with water. I should know...because in August of 1975 I was in the front row and got soaked. I removed the clothes upon my return home and never wore them again. I considered it my second Baptism. True story.

LJ.

cool story. wow your really lucky to get front row tickets. howd u get them? have you ever met mick jagger? im eager to here about it
December 27th, 2004 07:42 PM
LadyJane
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
cool story. wow your really lucky to get front row tickets. howd u get them? have you ever met mick jagger? im eager to here about it

No front row tickets...general admission. I fought my way through 10,000 screaming, drunk, very drugged up fans to get to the front.

And yes...I was lucky enough to meet Mick...a couple of years after the water incident. He was very, very nice.

Sigh......

LJ.
December 27th, 2004 11:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, West Germany 1st June 1976
Thanks Rolrac!
December 28th, 2004 02:29 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

No front row tickets...general admission. I fought my way through 10,000 screaming, drunk, very drugged up fans to get to the front.

And yes...I was lucky enough to meet Mick...a couple of years after the water incident. He was very, very nice.

Sigh......

LJ.

i was expecting a much longer story with many details. i want to know exactly what yall said to each other?where?why?when?how were you able to meet him? please tell me.
im so jealous
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood