ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Allan Tannenbaum - Thanks Cucho!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what did you get for Christmas? Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 28th, 2004 11:38 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Martha you ARE a breath of fresh air.

It's an honor to know you!

Thank you for all of the generous gifts you have given to me this year...and Thank you for being my friend.

LJ.

Congrats on the Bills LJ!!!! Tell Matt to call me....also, I have serious doubts about being able to make it to Chicago next year....It looks to be a very busy year as i signed up several new corporate clients who I shall be doing collection work for....I'm sorry
December 28th, 2004 11:40 AM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Martha you ARE a breath of fresh air.

It's an honor to know you!

Thank you for all of the generous gifts you have given to me this year...and Thank you for being my friend.

LJ.

I feel the exact same way about you my dear Stonesian sister. :-) We need another night out on the town together and soon! This time I'll bring the refreshments! ;-)

Glad you liked the Petty show. Many thanks goes out to our Nanky for offering me that *gem*!

I'll call soon!

xxxooo,
Martha

PS WTF? Birkenstocks????????????? I want a Dylan blanket/throw in purple. LOL
December 28th, 2004 11:51 AM
LadyJane Thanks jb! The Bills are on fire. It's great!!!

Now about Chicago...I KNOW you don't want to break Pam's heart..and you WILL if you don't show!!! I won't be a happy camper either. Hell..gypsy's got all kinds of plans ready for you already!!

Martha..check your e-mail

LJ.
December 28th, 2004 11:54 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks jb! The Bills are on fire. It's great!!!

Now about Chicago...I KNOW you don't want to break Pam's heart..and you WILL if you don't show!!! I won't be a happy camper either. Hell..gypsy's got all kinds of plans ready for you already!!

Martha..check your e-mail

LJ.

Well, Joshy does like anal with Asian hookers so make sure he at least gets that!
December 28th, 2004 11:55 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I have serious doubts about being able to make it to Chicago next year....It looks to be a very busy year as i signed up several new corporate clients who I shall be doing collection work for....I'm sorry

jb The Ritz in Chicago ($775 night) was rated the best hotel in the US for the third straight year

[Edited by telecaster]
December 28th, 2004 11:59 AM
Martha Chicago?????? I'm in!
December 28th, 2004 12:01 PM
parmeda LadyJ...my heart will not be broken....it shall EXPLODE from a high blood pressure rush due to this news of jb talkin' trash

He will show.
'Cause if he doesn't...

Let's just say, he know's my tag-line...and yes, he shall fear me

December 28th, 2004 12:02 PM
glencar I think even if Joshy doesn't go, he should put Martha up in that swanky hotel so she gets to taste his version of the good life for once.
December 28th, 2004 12:04 PM
LadyJane
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb The Ritz in Chicago ($775 night) was rated the best hotel in the US for the third straight year

[Edited by telecaster]

We've already booked an entire floor..reservation under Mr. Lawyer!!!

Yes Martha..we are tentatively planning an official RO gathering in Chicago to coincide with the Stones Tour. You better be there!!!!

LJ.
December 28th, 2004 12:50 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think even if Joshy doesn't go, he should put Martha up in that swanky hotel so she gets to taste his version of the good life for once.

glencar, I may have to hire you as my manager if you keep coming up with ideas like this one! ;-)

I wanted jb to be my Boy Toy! Can't we make him join us in the Windy City? Isn't there some kind of official Rocks Off law he must abide by?

Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood