ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1975 Allan Tannenbaum - Thanks Cucho!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Eagles!!! (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 20th, 2004 11:32 AM
Bloozehound Is it worse if you enjoy giving OR receiving the dirty sanchez?

Maybe a better question to pose is who on this board doesn't absolutely HATE the Eagles
December 20th, 2004 11:55 AM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
who's worse u2 or the eagles?

December 20th, 2004 01:43 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Joey wrote:

sounds good
December 20th, 2004 02:54 PM
sirmoonie Yep. What SIA, SS, Gazza, and Nasty said. There is plenty of souless middle of the road music for people who have absolutely no interest in music to begin with. The Eagles are just the finest example of it.

Great thread, though. Nothing like a good group Eagles bash to make me feel that their is hope for mankind.

Starbuck, where you at, man? Pile it on! And tell 2KMan!
December 20th, 2004 02:58 PM
jb "No Jesus, No Peace"....."
December 20th, 2004 03:00 PM
Bloozehound it's been a slow week, I figured lets spice it up a bit
December 20th, 2004 03:02 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.jesusone.com/dailyhymn/youllneverwalkalone.htm

December 20th, 2004 03:02 PM
kath where is that spike i had just for this occasion??????
December 20th, 2004 03:03 PM
glencar I could have been satisfied if the Eagles had not returned to form with that "Hell Freezes Over" tour. They stopped at a good time but they couldn't leave miserable enough alone. Oy vey!
December 20th, 2004 03:06 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
"No Jesus, No Peace"....."

Thats interesting, Josh. In a mere 5 days, it will the 2,004th anniversery of the day your people whacked god's only ill-begotten son thereby inventing the societal ruckus know as X-mas.

Jingle bells, the Eagles suck, Nazis are people too!
Oh what fun it is to drink, Joey's balls are probably blue!
December 20th, 2004 03:08 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Thats interesting, Josh. In a mere 5 days, it will the 2,004th anniversery of the day your people whacked god's only ill-begotten son thereby inventing the societal ruckus know as X-mas.

Jingle bells, the Eagles suck, Nazis are people too!
Oh what fun it is to drink, Joey's balls are probably blue!

Did they get a new organist in time for the Crystal Cathedral?
December 20th, 2004 03:23 PM
gypsy Hate is a waste of emotion...and I don't want to waste it on the fucking Eagles. They're not even worthy of me hating them.
December 20th, 2004 03:25 PM
Joey " Hate is a waste of emotion...and I don't want to waste it on the fucking Eagles. They're not even worthy of me hating them. "
<----------------

[Edited by Joey]
December 20th, 2004 03:29 PM
jb
December 20th, 2004 03:32 PM
glencar Joe Walsh still wastes time with them? Troubling news...
December 20th, 2004 03:33 PM
Bloozehound

Strokie gets my vote for emoticon of the year '04

way to go champ!
December 20th, 2004 03:36 PM
jb
December 20th, 2004 03:42 PM
Bloozehound
December 20th, 2004 03:45 PM
jb
December 20th, 2004 03:46 PM
Bloozehound
December 20th, 2004 03:47 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

December 20th, 2004 03:58 PM
Bloozehound
December 20th, 2004 04:51 PM
gimmekeef Are the Eagles currently on a "Fairwell Again" or We're Back Again" tour?????????.Just like the Who they never seem to know if their coming or going.....but they always want the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
December 20th, 2004 04:53 PM
gypsy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Are the Eagles currently on a "Fairwell Again" or We're Back Again" tour?????????.Just like the Who they never seem to know if their coming or going.....but they always want the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well, how else is Henley going to support his addiction to prostitutes and cocaine?
December 20th, 2004 05:30 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Are the Eagles currently on a "Fairwell Again" or We're Back Again" tour?????????.Just like the Who they never seem to know if their coming or going.....but they always want the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ninea Abs Shae Monkee !

NINEA !!!!
December 20th, 2004 05:45 PM
kath
quote:

i don't care who you are, that's funny, there!!!

December 20th, 2004 05:57 PM
Snappy McJack
December 20th, 2004 07:11 PM
Scottfree If I was Dictator I would have them (Iggles) executed, and then re-executed for good measure, and anyone that owned an Eagles album would be caned.....Maybe I shan't say this, these things tend to make the cyber world a little nervous, but I do plan on becoming Dictator....
December 20th, 2004 07:16 PM
lotsajizz [quote]glencar wrote:
Joe Walsh still wastes time with them? Troubling news...

Joe Walsh is a noble soul---a man who was cool, with chops, good songs, a friend of Jimi Hendrix....who when called upon to be the mole to infiltrate the evil known as "the Eagles", accepted with good grace....he accomplished his mission within four years, ending the reign of the Evil Eagles....until Hell had the bad taste to freeze over a few years ago anyway...Mr. Walsh still works for us all to bring them down....accept and appreciate his sacrifice for the Greater Good
December 20th, 2004 07:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
[quote]glencar wrote:
Joe Walsh still wastes time with them? Troubling news...

Joe Walsh is a noble soul---a man who was cool, with chops, good songs, a friend of Jimi Hendrix....who when called upon to be the mole to infiltrate the evil known as "the Eagles", accepted with good grace....he accomplished his mission within four years, ending the reign of the Evil Eagles....until Hell had the bad taste to freeze over a few years ago anyway...Mr. Walsh still works for us all to bring them down....accept and appreciate his sacrifice for the Greater Good

I saw Joe Walsh play an outdoor concert in Austin, Texas on the Fourth of July back in 1991. He put on a damn good show.
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood