ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RCA Studios. Los Ángeles, CA - May 18, 1965
© 2002
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hi Return to archive
12-30-03 01:47 PM
karsonkoala Hello everyone,
I'm new on "rocks off" and i wanted to say hi and also that i've been reading a lot of posts on this board and that i don't understand why some people are unhappy with "four flicks" or the licks tour. I've seen the stones nine times in concert since 1990 (which is not that much, i know) including in a club (L'Olympia, 1995) and i got a lot of bootlegs from 60s to 90s and i really think that this last tour was one of the best ones.
The sound is great, most of the songs are great and the show i saw in Paris last summer was the greatest Rolling Stones show i've ever seen in my not-so-short life.
12-30-03 01:51 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy You see? A voice of reason!

Compared to everything they've done in the nineties, Olympia is a godsend. They're on their way back up.

Yes, "Heartbreaker" does suck. That's what the skip button's for. I never saw "Stray Cat Blues" coming, having heard it twice on this tour and being unimpressed both times... damn, they were on fire that night.

-tSYX --- Well I can see that you're just sixteen years old...
12-30-03 02:19 PM
glencar Heartbreaker disappointed me the first time I heard it but it improved with multiple repetition.