ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RCA Studios. Los Ángeles, CA - May 18, 1965
© 2002
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Year love from Oz Return to archive
12-30-03 06:34 AM
corgi37 I have started my own friends list. Just so JB and Joey can be exluded. For the rest of my Rock Off pals, i hope you all had a top xmas. I scored (finally) 4 flicks, and its fucking ace. My step kids teased me mercilessly Christmas night as i watched some of it. Yep, i cried my eyes out. Very inspiring stuff, you see. Or, as i told them, my damn eye lashes keep getting in my eyes and making me tear up, always just as jagger goes for a run or he inroduces the "Wembley Whammer". I hope 2004 is good for you all, and good for us Stones nuts. I hope you all have a beer for Ol' Uncle Corgi, because, due to time differences, i will probably already have had one for all of you. My very best wishes to all of you. Now, as its 40 bloody degrees here, i am going to dunk myself into my babies pool that me and the BOSS bought them for Christmas. I just cant decide if i should plonk on Goats Head, or my compilation cd i made. I have a hankering for "I"M GOING DOWN". Aloha mates.
12-30-03 06:52 AM
glencar Cheers, mate!
12-30-03 07:22 AM
Jumacfly Corgi, nice to read you, and glad you like FF, a real stones gift, THE gift!! ah, this "nearness of you" solo from keith, amazed and thrilled me every time !!
Anyway i wanted to ask you what happened with the 2 people you quote in your post ?? you re not obliged to answer if you don t want!!
as Jim morison said : "people are strange"..or stupid it depends on!!
cheers and best wishes for 2004 !!

Ju
12-30-03 11:16 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
My very best wishes to all of you. Now, as its 40 bloody degrees here, i am going to dunk myself into my babies pool that me and the BOSS bought them for Christmas.

I assume you mean 40 Celcius....we're damn lucky to hit 40F around here.
(oh and best new years wishes to you too Corgi 37
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
12-30-03 11:19 AM
Joey " I have started my own friends list. Just so JB and Joey can be exluded. For the rest of my Rock Off pals, i hope you all had a top xmas. I scored (finally) 4 flicks ... "

<-------

Agreed little buddy . Corgi is a Great Man !

Jacky !
12-30-03 11:24 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I like the Aussies. They seem really laid back.
12-30-03 11:25 AM
glencar I like that David Bowie video that was filmed Down Under.
12-30-03 11:31 AM
Joey " I like that David Bowie video that was filmed Down Under. "

******** UNBELIEVABLE BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ************

12-30-03 11:42 AM
glencar C'mon, you know the one...

...Let's Dance!
12-30-03 01:33 PM
Joey " C'mon, you know the one...

...Let's Dance! "

No . NINEA ABS SHEA MONKEE !

Ninea !

12-30-03 02:07 PM
glencar I waited 2 hours for THAT? THAT? Why, Joey, why?