ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RCA Studios. Los Ángeles, CA - May 18, 1965
© 2002
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Brother Is Chuck Leavell Return to archive
12-27-03 06:43 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well of course he's not really, but he did get this great big fucking Casio keyboard. It is looks hideous and the sound is awful. There are all these samples and...argghhhh... I just hate keyboards. As soon as he started plunking away, I thought I was hallucinating. He suddenly grew a beard and was wearing this dodgy jumper. Well the dodgy jumper was true anyway.

Apart from this and the usual rows and slammed doors, Christmas was fairly pleasant.

Alex
12-27-03 06:47 AM
stewed & Keefed
12-27-03 07:01 AM
beer I was watching CNN yesterday, and all the sudden they had Chuck Leavell on! They introduced him as "The Rolling Stones Keyboard player". he was on there talking about trees. for he is a tree farmer. Him and some news reporter were walking through his backyard forest and he was explaining all his different kind of trees and wildlife that he enjoys to play with. then the news lady asked him if he ever ate grouse. he laughed and said, "Of course, there's nothin better than fried grouse with cheese grits! It'll make you slap your grandma!"

he really said that, I'm not kidding.
12-27-03 07:17 AM
beer

yes!!
12-27-03 10:32 AM
SHINE A LIGHT but check into the COST of spending a relaxing vacation at chuck's "plantation"!!!!!
12-28-03 07:34 PM
gotdablouse Chuck out Chuckster!
The day they do that, Mick and Keith will prove they mean MUSICAL business again and are no longer planning on milking the fans!
12-28-03 10:45 PM
glencar Got milk?
12-29-03 05:04 AM
swapwoodfortaylor I wish that he would climb a tree and stay up there....then perhaps we could hear Keef again other than for a couple of seconds during the intros!!!!