ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RCA Studios. Los Ángeles, CA - May 18, 1965
© 2002
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yep...Part 4.....Wow what a super blow....(Jagglicious/Keeflicious Pics) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
08-02-03 01:29 PM
jaggergurl WOW!! MONKEYWOMAN!! LOUR!! FREAKIN' AWESOME PICS!!!

Lady Jane, so sorry you were unable to fulfill all our Mick fanasies in TOronto, but so glad that you had such a great time, can't wait to hear all the juicy details when you hae the time....loved hearing about you seeing the new Jagger/Richards couple....that is so cool!
08-02-03 01:59 PM
Monkey Woman Love that smile...

08-04-03 12:58 PM
LadyJane Oh girls and boys....Lady Jane is somewhat sad today.

Her last day of Summer vacation and her memories of the Stones are fading. Don't believe the naysayers.....it was a great show!! They never disappoint.

As far as my chat with Lisa....it was basically me telling her how talented she was and how incredible it must be to duet with Mick. She was very gracious and seemed genuinely happy to speak to me.

And James and Alex were just adorable. Of course, they probably didn't appreciate being stalked by a crazy fan. I directed my conversation to Alex and told her that she and her sister were absolutely lovely. Also told her that her Dad means the world to many, many people. She seemed very shy and sweet and simply uttered "Thank you."

Now.....would someone do me a favor and post a pic of Mick and/or Keith.....I need some cheer!!

LadyJ.
08-04-03 02:32 PM
Monkey Woman LJ, your desire is answered!

08-04-03 02:42 PM
montana i just love that pic MW!!!

here you are another LJ!!

well i'm leaving to benidorm tonight, so talk to ya when i come back

lour
08-04-03 02:54 PM
LadyJane You gals are too good to me!!

Thank you...I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER now!!!

Lour..have a great time. Give Mick a kiss for me!!!

LadyJ.
08-04-03 08:15 PM
Child of the Moon Here's one, courtesey of Keno's site...

For the Mick AND Keith fans.
08-04-03 08:53 PM
nankerphelge What an outstanding shot!

Mick's expression says it all!!!
08-04-03 11:53 PM
jaggergurl

08-05-03 01:42 PM
LadyJane I think I found some pics we have never seen before.

Lour...I'm so sorry about the cancellation of tonight's show. Mick will make it up to you.....I promise

LadyJ.
08-05-03 01:56 PM
Monkey Woman Lovely pics, LJ, Montana, Jaggergurl!!! Thanks very much. Lour, it's so sad about Benidorm. Maybe instead in September? That would be the last European date.

Here's a lovely pic from Cindy's website to help bear the looong delay...

08-05-03 04:27 PM
caro I'm not sure if this David Bailey pic has already been posted?..

BUT if it has, well, here's a new one...

By Jean-Marie Périer
I wonder if Périer nicked the idea from Bailey, or if they were just both so impressed with Mick's beautiful parka
08-06-03 01:19 PM
LadyJane

The G twins!! One week ago today I was getting ready to see them in Toronto! Time really does fly!!

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
08-06-03 03:17 PM
jaggergurl Wow!! those are great shots!! MW LJ and caro!
Lour! I am SO SORRY about Benidorm....let us hope that Mick is feeling better, and now you are gonna see THE last European date... but still yesterday must have just been so disappointing.....*hugs*

doncha just LOVE Performance pics?

edit:spelling
[Edited by jaggergurl]
08-07-03 06:06 AM
montana thank ya all it was sad sad sad...but i'm gonna be fine, next week i will be rocking in holland

great pix these days...

[Edited by montana]
08-07-03 07:40 AM
montana just found them on ebay

[Edited by montana]
08-08-03 02:08 AM
Child of the Moon We haven't seen enough of Charlie here, have we? Here's one of both Mick and Charlie, courtesey of Keno's site.

08-08-03 09:27 AM
LadyJane I agree, Child of the Moon!!

Pics of Mr. Watts are always welcome....and a great one you selected, I must say!

LadyJ.
08-08-03 10:19 PM
LadyJane And now for something totally different:

08-08-03 10:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl a keef for you

08-09-03 06:43 AM
Monkey Woman Ah, the Seventies...

That photographer knew exactly what should be at the center of the pic!!!

08-09-03 10:30 AM
Child of the Moon
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Ah, the shoot for Video Rewind! I thought that girl and that blue outfit looked familiar! :-) Thanks for the pic, LJ.
08-09-03 11:02 AM
montana
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Ah, the Seventies...

That photographer knew exactly what should be at the center of the pic!!!

LOL I totally agree
08-10-03 05:21 AM
Monkey Woman Some pics from this winter in Chicago. Those guys are simply beautiful... *sigh*

Photos by Barry Brecheisen, from RollingStone.com
08-12-03 12:31 PM
LadyJane Those are some great shots, MW.

Keep the photos coming, ladies and gents. I'm going through a very tough time...a very close relative is losing her battle with Cancer and I'm spending lots of time at the Hospital.

This thread is very comforting!!!

LadyJ.
08-13-03 03:47 PM
Monkey Woman LJ, you have all my sympathy. Here's a good one of Mick to help you through the bad times:

http://www.ilovemickjagger.com/images/3mick812.html

(you have to click on this one, sorry it cannot be posted)
08-14-03 12:58 PM
LadyJane Thanks for the kind words MW!!

Still keeping a vigil at her bedside! Very, very sad!!

On a much brighter note.....WHAT A GREAT PHOTO!! Never saw that one before!!

LadyJ.
08-15-03 07:44 AM
LadyJane Where is everybody??!!

Pam, Lour, Gypsy, Lux, jaggergurl...did you all go to Summer Camp and forget about us???

We miss ya!!

LadyJ.
08-16-03 02:31 PM
LadyJane A very sad day for LadyJane.

My beloved Aunt has lost her battle with cancer. The last time we spoke was prior to my trip to Toronto. Her final words to me were "Have a great time and forget all of the stress in your life." When I returned from my trip she was too ill to speak.

So, in her honor, I post three photos from Downsview.

Life is short, boys and girls!! Live each day to the fullest.

LadyJ.
08-16-03 03:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Lady Jane, sorry about your auntie, what a sad coincidence yesterday a cousin in-law also passed and also by cancer, too bad, cancer is prbably the worst way to die
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17