ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Setlist for Boston? Return to archive
01-01-03 10:33 PM
MP anyone have it?
01-01-03 10:35 PM
Gimme Shelter Which Boston show?
01-01-03 10:53 PM
Gimme Shelter Fleet Center in Boston on September 3rd. 2002.
Set list:
Street Figting Man - If You Can’t Rock Me - It’s Only Rock-n-Roll - Don’t Stop - Stray Cat Blues - Wild Horses - Loving Cup - Rocks Off - Rip This Joint - Tumbling Dice - Slipping Away - Happy - Love Train - Undercover - Can't You Hear Me Knocking - Honky Tonk Woman - Satisfaction - Mannish Boy -
Neighbours - Brown Sugar - Sympathy For The Devil - Jumpin' Jack Flash

Friday, September 6, 2002 Gillette Stadium
Set list:
Brown Sugar, Start Me Up, It's Only Rock'n'Roll, Don't Stop,
Honky Tonk Woman, Rock And A Hard Place, Angie, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Monkey Man, I Can't Turn You Loose, Gimme Shelter, Slipping Away, Before They Make Me Run, Sympathy For The Devil, Shattered, Beast Of Burden, Miss You, Midnight Rambler, You Got Me Rockin, Tumbling Dice, Street Fighting Man, Jumping Jack Flash, Satisfaction
Orpheum Theater. Sep 9,
Set list:
Jumping Jack Flash - You Got Me Rocking - All Down The Line - Brand New Car - Parachute Woman - Dance Part 1 - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love - Heart Of Stone - Going To A Go Go - Love Train - Slipping Away - Before They Make Me Run - It's Only Rock'n'Roll - Rock Me Baby (with Buddy Guy) - Hand Of Fate - Can't You Hear Me Knocking - Honky Tonk Women - Start Me Up - Brown Sugar - Tumbling Dice

01-01-03 11:06 PM
MP thanks....but looking for 1/12/03----if possible?
01-02-03 11:41 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
MP wrote:
thanks....but looking for 1/12/03----if possible?

Sorry... it's not even a gleam in the Glimmer Twins's eyes yet. They'll have it written down and printed up when they get into Boston - and not before. Sergei is the only one even remotely privy to them before the concerts (he got us Gillette Stadium the night before the FleetCenter), but you've gotta wait until they get into town if you want a remote chance of knowing what they're playing.

-tSYX --- Yeah, you got... satin shoes...
01-02-03 09:42 PM
MP thanks for the tip.....maybe i'll just have to ring them up at the Four Seasons....