ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones on 60 Minutes II tonight Return to archive
01-01-03 01:35 PM
sammy davis jr. Sorry if it's already been posted, but I saw that the Stones will be 60 Minutes II tonight...unlike the previous one a couple months ago, the guide said the entire hour will focus on the 2002 tour. Probably will have some good footage from the stage. Should be interesting.
01-01-03 01:46 PM
Highwire Rob Sammy, I'm glad you told me it was going to be the whole hour! I thought it was just a repeat of the last one. I'll definitely tune in!!

btw, here's a CBS 60 Minutes Link to the Stones that looks pretty cool:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/02/60II/main524022.shtml

--Rob.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
01-01-03 02:13 PM
Boomhauer Thanks, Sammy.

Ya mavalous, simply mavalous!!!

[Edited by Boomhauer]
01-01-03 04:54 PM
Boomhauer Just checked out CBS.com and saw that it will not be a full hour on the Stones.

There will be another segment, entitled "The Lost Boys".

Here is the link that shows what is on 60 Minutes II at 8:00 PM EST:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/05/24/60II/main48284.shtml
01-01-03 05:12 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Looks like a re-run. That story you linked to is the same story they put up after the first interview. It was a very good section though, I'm watching it again. Only objection is it was all Mick'n'Keith, and Charlie and Ronnie got about one line each to say. (Charlie did manage to get Ed Bradley, though... while he was saying "Y'know, it's been eight years since we last talked..." Charlie smiles and says "Well, thanks!")

-tSYX --- Mothah, you won't recognize your son...
01-01-03 06:10 PM
Highwire Rob I think I'll watch it gain too.

Also, check out how much fun Ed Bradley has interviewing Mick. You can tell Bradley's a Stones fan. Ed can't get enough bottled water (a la Mick) while he's asking the questions!

--Rob.
01-01-03 09:01 PM
sammy davis jr. Sorry for the misinformation cats. I missed it the first go round. Oh well, it wasn't a half bad 15 minutes. Looking way forward to the HBO show.