ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pic: Mick lookin' at ya from B stage Return to archive
01-01-03 02:54 AM
stoneslib ...another from the San Diego rail...

Enjoy!

H
01-01-03 02:56 AM
Fiji Joe Damn!...It's true what they say...Keith really does look like a crippled spider
01-01-03 03:05 AM
~AzQb

FiJI!

That was fuckin FUnnY, man!

Tanks for the needed comic relief ; )

~RoTfLmAo~!
01-01-03 05:33 AM
luxury1 Man, I love that shirt Mick is wearing, and the white one with the sequined tongue he's been sporting too--how come they never sell the stuff that he wears?????????
01-02-03 07:34 AM
F505 Mick looks great!
01-02-03 06:19 PM
exile I agree i love that T Shirt as well
i bet if they sold that t shirt they would sell heaps
01-02-03 07:05 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Man, I love that shirt Mick is wearing, and the white one with the sequined tongue he's been sporting too--how come they never sell the stuff that he wears?????????

That's the shirt they sold on Halloween in 1994 for the "Voodoo at Halloween" gig. I still have one myself -- I sold them by the several at my record store in '95,'96 -- they were cheaply remaindered, my guess is that they didn't sell as many at the show as they thought they might. I have been glad to see Mick sporting it at gigs lately, as I have always thought it was dynamite.

01-02-03 07:21 PM
luxury1 So, Nasty--you have any left??
01-02-03 07:27 PM
Nasty Habits Sadly, no, cepting for mine.

01-02-03 07:29 PM
exile I also have one of those shirts the Halloween one with pumpkins on the back...but the tounge logo isnt as big as Micks shirt in the picture...how it comes off the shirt its different....I bought the new halloween shirt which is reallt cool you can see it in RS store