ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FIJI Return to archive
12-31-02 01:07 PM
Scottfree Is that Chaca from Land of the Lost fame, if so what is he doing these days? I wish he would turn up somewhere, I could do without those Sleestacks though. So in summation:
Chaca---Good
Sleestacks----Bad
12-31-02 01:20 PM
Maxlugar And where's Holly?

Grrrrrrrrrrr, now THAT's a land I'd like to get lost in!

Ya know?

"Stick a crystal up your ass and walk slowly, backwards, into a pylon, Ronnie!"
12-31-02 01:25 PM
Scottfree MMMM Holly.... Was chaca of the Male or female persuasion? Or perhaps a hermafro?
12-31-02 01:26 PM
Scottfree I wonder if Holly got on that large pole that they used to jam in T-Rex's mouth....
12-31-02 01:31 PM
nankerphelge I bet Chaca has Wolf Puss -- hell, Chaca IS Wolf Puss!
12-31-02 03:00 PM
Fiji Joe Damn straight! It's Chaka...Cha-Ka, Cha-ka...That furry little bastard has always made me laugh
12-31-02 03:11 PM
Scottfree Did Chaka have any affiliation with Chaka Khan? Let me Rock ya Chacka, it's all I want to do....
12-31-02 03:13 PM
Fiji Joe No, but he has been known to grunt the words to her signature song...but only in exchange for cash tips
12-31-02 04:32 PM
nankerphelge Yes right "Chaka" -- not Chaca.
I must killed the spelling brain cell this week.

And remember, inside the Pylons the space was much bigger than appeared from the outside. Similar to both Chaka Khan and wolf puss!

Oh we're gonna have some fun tonite!

01-01-03 12:31 AM
Fiji Joe And remember these two doofs?...Great fodder for a "Where are They Now" segment...

http://members.aol.com/tadrox/sigsm.gif

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
01-01-03 12:43 AM
Fiji Joe And for the truly bizarre..this taken from a biography of Rodney Sheppard...aka Sugar Ray (the Pop Star)...

"Rodney was a star even before Sugar Ray. He was the hairy Chaka on the kid's show "Land of the Lost", but the gig for him lasted only a few episodes (6 to be exact)."
01-01-03 02:14 AM
Scottfree Six ain't a bad run....
01-01-03 02:17 AM
Fiji Joe LOL...true...as I recall, the show only ran for a year
01-01-03 03:58 AM
Highwire Rob FijiJoe, here's that trivia on the Sleestak:

NBA All-Star Bill Lambeer played a Sleestak on Land of the Lost for 2 seasons, 1974-75. It seems the Kroffts recruited several UCLA basketball players to fill the suits of the Sleestak - they wanted them to be tall and intimidating. Sleestak stand about 7 feet tall.

http://www.karensoasis.com/krofft1.htm
01-01-03 04:38 AM
Highwire Rob Fiji Joe, you got me reminiscing about those wonder-filled Krofft Supershow, H R Puff 'N Stuff days of my youth. Tears in my eyes (lol); I actually owned this lunchbox in 3rd grade:

And I am crying because I just found out if I had it now it'd be worth $60+!
Those were the good days man, before the government put a ban on our metal boxes! I levelled many a recess bully with my Electra Woman & Dyna Girl.

Even Rambo got a box in the 80's--No Stones??--What gives man?
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
01-01-03 11:24 AM
Fiji Joe Yeah, I remember those...I had a Sigmund and the Sea Monsters lunch box and also one with Evil Knievel
01-01-03 11:29 AM
Scottfree Did you have this Dolly to the left however? Or I mean action figure, action figure, yeah action figure.
01-01-03 12:11 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
And where's Holly?

Grrrrrrrrrrr, now THAT's a land I'd like to get lost in!

Personally, I had a crush on Alice.

And, hey FEEJ, your new pictures are giving my computer constipation.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
01-01-03 04:28 PM
Fiji Joe Oh, I never really noticed...is that Evel?...why are his clothes so dirty?...what have you been doing to him?...
01-02-03 12:48 AM
Scottfree Yes he has been soiled hasn't he....
01-02-03 02:42 AM
JumpinJackFlash Hey, I just downloaded Fiji Jim, from Kazza, now I know where you get your name from. Man, there alot of bootlegs on Kazza, and video's too