ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nolte's Lawyer Speaks! Return to archive
12-31-02 03:35 AM
gypsy From "In Touch" Magazine:

NICK NOLTE TAKES HIS LUMPS
The "Prince of Tides" actor was pulled over in Malibu on September 11 after his car was swerving all over the Pacific Coast Highway. Nolte, who was dazed, confused and drooling, behind the will of his car, was found to have GHB in his system at the time of his arrest.
"This is a wake-up call for him," says Nolte's lawyer, Mark Werksman, who maintained that the actor ingested the illegal drug as part of a new weightlifting routine he was on. "He's taking this very seriously."
12-31-02 03:39 AM
beer Weightlifting? Hahaha!!! The only extra weight he's carrying is that monkey on his back. Cold Turkey for Thankgsgiving, eh Nick?
12-31-02 09:16 AM
nankerphelge That's too funny. Weightlifting! Yeah he looks so fit and trim in that Hawaiian shirt mug shot!

And I just love that EVERY freakin' story about that night includes the drooling!! You can't make this shit up..
12-31-02 01:22 PM
gypsy I'm relieved to know that Nolte is "taking this seriously."
12-31-02 01:26 PM
nankerphelge Damn well should eh? He got busted for DWD (driving while drooling) -- that's some serious shit. Somehow the drooling thing has that wounded rabid animal feel!!
12-31-02 02:15 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Damn well should eh? He got busted for DWD (driving while drooling) -- that's some serious shit. Somehow the drooling thing has that wounded rabid animal feel!!

You guys see the news? Diana Ross out Nolted Nolte last night!
12-31-02 03:50 PM
Prodigal Son Talk about a mid-life crisis, for both! Diana Ross has had a few loose screws for years now. Can't she get a clue? She is no longer a star, rather a wahed-up "diva" drunk. Nick Nolte has gotta be the living dead. Look at him. He's a complete mummified zombie.
12-31-02 04:05 PM
nankerphelge Did anyone see anything about Diana Ross drooling?
I didn't.
I'm not certain it was a Nolte at all.
Anyone can get busted for DUI.

A Nolte is more impressive by nature.
Hawaiian shirts help -- the "where the fuck were you that a Hawaiian shirt was workin'" factor!
The Diana Ross mug shot will tell some of the tale.
Now if she's wearing a Hawaiian shirt!....
12-31-02 05:07 PM
gypsy Diana Ross is just a crazy b*tch, but Nolte...man, he's just NOLTE!
Yeah, the Hawaiian shirt is really useful in judging just how far NOLTE a person has gone. Ever go into a sleazy little bar and see that ONE drunk sitting at the bar wearing a Hawaiian shirt? Cuz, you know as soon as you see the shirt, he's gonna be drooling and going full NOLTE at any time. There's one in nearly every bar...some guy with the potential to go NOLTE.

12-31-02 05:28 PM
~AzQb

gypsybabe!

Speaking of Hawaiian shirts...Joey Ramone used to wear his on offtime down on Avenue B in '83. He never seemed to lose it very often, but he could've been a closet Nolte.

I liked his Hawaiian shirts, and noticed he went back to black T's and leather at the first sign of frost.

Maybe as a kid he dreamed of Maui while breathing in the soot in Queens?

Ah...at least he's breathing crystal clear heavenly air now! Bless the Ramones!

But he really might be an exception to HawaiianShirtMidLifeCrisisNolteSyndrome.

I just thought we should know there ARe exceptions?

~!Happy New Year, gypsybabe!~
12-31-02 05:42 PM
gypsy Yes, there are exceptions. My stepdad for one.

Have a wonderful New Year's, ~AzQb!
12-31-02 06:08 PM
~AzQb

You too gypsy!

Have the happiest possible in light of the ER sitch!

~BliTzKriEgBoPpIn'InTo 2003!~
12-31-02 08:34 PM
nankerphelge Alright, well I got my Hawaiian shirt on -- don't know 'bout therest y'all!

So the ball is ready to drop -- its ready to go.

I figured out that it was dumb to have all those frayed extension cords hanging so I nailed them into the siding -- yeah i konw it leaves little holes but so what -- no biggie.

Oh man this is great....
12-31-02 08:41 PM
nankerphelge Just found this tid bit on Drudge:

The officer saw a woman exit and walk toward the store. He approached her and she asked for directions to a location that police redacted from the report. The officer noted her eyes were watery and bloodshot, she had a strong odor of intoxicants on her breath and was slurring her speech and swaying.

The officer asked the woman, identified as the 58-year-old singer, if she'd been drinking and Ross said, "No."

------------

Slurred speech -- watery and bloodshot eyes

This is awfully close!!
12-31-02 10:44 PM
stonedinaustralia nanker - she also said she hadn't been drinking - so possibly some memory loss - getting closer - all we need is just the tiniest bit of evidence of involuntary loss of bodily fluids and she'll meet the high standards expected of a "fair dinkum" nolteist
12-31-02 10:48 PM
~AzQb

OhDiana!

You TiTtWeAkInG freaky bitch!

It's here, on RocksOff, you need to be!

The psychoanalytic voyeurs among us wait in expectation!

~RoTfLmAo~!