ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hey fmk - enmore receipt Return to archive
12-30-02 05:47 PM
stonedinaustralia i just received an email from ticketek... they say i should have it (my receipt) by now

have you (or anyone else out there who got tix for the show)got yours yet??

i think i better hit the phone...

thanx
12-30-02 06:15 PM
stonedinaustralia i rang them

they say the receipts should be posted out in the next 7 - 10 days
01-02-03 08:44 PM
fmk438j Thanks for the tip.

I have been away for a week and had recieved my other tickets in the mail during that time.
01-02-03 09:12 PM
exile so we have to have our recipts before we can pick up tickets?

I was under the impression we just print out our confirmation email and go pick up the enmore tickets at tickertek in town
01-02-03 09:27 PM
stonedinaustralia exile - as i understand it we receive posted receipts - on mon 17 feb. you then presnt your receipt - the credit card with which you made your purchase and photo i.d. at the box office - you (and your guest)are then given your tickets and a wristband (that cannot be removed or if it is you won't get in - an anti-scalping device essentially)

i hope we and fmk might be able to meet at some stage it would be fun

i owe fmk a beer for the tip off of the tix.

cheers
01-02-03 09:41 PM
exile No worries thanks for the info
as long as theres no pressure to pick up tickets now
Yeah man I owe all of you guys a beer for the tip off as well

I was thinking of having a drink at the Bank hotel Newtown before the gig but see what happens yeah would be fun to catch up and say gday

I tell you I am so pumped for this gig going to be awesome
are any of you going to the superdome gig 2 nights later?

I am going I swapped an enmore ticket for one to superdome
01-02-03 10:01 PM
stonedinaustralia i don't have a ticket for the dome but i will still be in town then

i'm kind of counting on being able to pick one up at around the time of the show -

as far as i know the dome show is sold out except for the high price tix. but i'd be surprised if you couldn't pick something up on the night

i'm not sure exactly what i'll be doing immediately before and after the show (i've a few things that may be, as they say, developing - and i'll say no more on that for the moment - i don't want to put a hoodoo on my voodoo)

but i will be in town for the week so it would be good to try to meet - let's just keep in touch closer to the date

"pumped" isn't the half of it - this gig will represent my everest climbed - the question will then be "now what??"
01-02-03 10:19 PM
exile thats the truth the only possible thing that could top this everest is to get backstage and meet the mick and keith ronnie and charlie ......not much chance of that i guess

no worries where are you from in oz?
01-02-03 10:53 PM
stonedinaustralia adelaide hills