ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ted Nugent is a Clown! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-31-02 11:14 AM
Sir Stonesalot Ted is an assclown blowmonkey.

Any cred he had as a musician was blown to hell with that Damn Yankees thing.

People like Ted are one of the reasons that the rest of the world hates Americans.
12-31-02 11:23 AM
Maxlugar Or fears us!

Mmmmmwaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!
12-31-02 11:33 AM
Joey I don't know about all of you fine people , but right now I am getting more and more MOIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Developing ........................

12-31-02 11:48 AM
telecaster
quote:
sasca wrote:
I laugh whenever hunters die in hunting accidents.

[Edited by sasca]

You laugh when people die in accidents? You are a sick fuck
no matter what your politics are
12-31-02 11:51 AM
Maxlugar I love it when a boatload of Green Peace activisits are devoured by killer whales.

The irony! The Irony!!!!

12-31-02 12:09 PM
Joey " sasca wrote:
I laugh whenever hunters die in hunting accidents. "

Did you ever see the Deer Hunter ??????????????

" No " means " No " !!!!!!!

" Tell Me it's Mike " It's Mike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Mike Who ????????????????? " " I don't know !!!!! "

Joey Cong

12-31-02 03:03 PM
Fiji Joe As the Ted Nugent bumper sticker I saw on a car the other day said...

"I like Animals...They taste good"
01-02-03 12:24 PM
sasca Hunting is based on sentimentality. Sentimentality - excessive, inappropriate emotion. Hunters want to experience some sentimental 'call of the wild' - they shouldn't complain when the wild turns on them.
Why hunt? Hunting is no more Natural than shopping. (Nothing which is not natural can exist.) It does not put you in touch with nature. It is Natural for humans to use our brains to develop our world. There is no need to hunt. There is no need to hurt.
[Edited by sasca]
01-02-03 02:32 PM
Joey " Why hunt? Hunting is no more Natural than shopping. (Nothing which is not natural can exist.) It does not put you in touch with nature. It is Natural for humans to use our brains to develop our world. There is no need to hunt. There is no need to hurt."

<----- Tell that to the Viet Cong !

Easy little buddy ...................This man obviously has not seen the most excellent movie " The Deer Hunter " .

Otherwise , he would change his thinking .

{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEY CONG }}}}}}}}}}}
01-02-03 03:07 PM
Fiji Joe "There is no need to hunt. There is no need to hurt."

Tell that to the bully who shook me down for my lunch money all throughout grade school and who reached his growth peak at age 12 and who, when we reached high school, received a world class ass beating at the hands of the Big Fijiman...
01-02-03 03:15 PM
Boomhauer Feej, yer getting some tips on your catwalk style!
01-02-03 03:20 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah?...I don't even have the link and my post seems to have disappeared
01-02-03 03:33 PM
Joey " received a world class ass beating at the hands of the Big Fijiman... "

I bet those " Beer Ti##ies " of yours were really shaking then ???????????

Shudder.......................

Developing ( literally ) ....................

{{{{{{{{{{ J . SKEE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

01-02-03 06:18 PM
lotsajizz Ted Nugent gives trailer trash a bad name.
01-02-03 09:14 PM
BILL PERKS NUGENT IS AN INTELLIGENT MAN CURSED WITH AN INFORMAL EDUCATION,AND HINDERED BY WHAT HIS WHITE TRASH ANCESTORS HAVE TAUGHT HIM.HIS MUSIC SUCKS,SO I HAVE NO TIME FOR HIM.ALSO,THE WAY HE TREATED HIS WIFE AND KIDS SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE TYPE OF DICKHEAD HE IS.I HEAR HE'S GONNA STAR IN DELIVERANCE II,WHERE HE GETS PROPER FUCKED BY BILLY BOB THORTON.
01-02-03 09:39 PM
Fiji Joe What the? Did someone change the name of this thread to "everyone who has shit for brains weigh in and give your piddly two cents"?...let's close this thread already...before the boys on the Nugent board do a Google search and find out we're in here bad mouthing Sweatty Teddy and they decide to inundate us with ultra-right wing rhetoric...On second thought, leave it open, we need some balance around here
01-03-03 02:13 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! Fiji, I emailed Val, one of the moderators at the Nuggy-Wuggy board and this is what she had to say regarding Ted posting there.
>>>>>I know for a FACT that NUGE is Ted and he comes on the board and the chatroom. Once he opens his mouth, there's no doubt it's anybody but him. He really does answer questions on there, puts up some info himself--he doesn't have a LOT of time but when he does he posts. How many celebs do you know that will do that?? So, I hope you had a bet with your friend and now you win! <<<<<

Val

Well, I think that he personally has WAY to much time on his hands because he is on there preaching just about every day. The man does two months of concerts a year, the rest of the time he is hunting and preaching to all of his gun toot'n buddies about what all is wrong with America. Yep, that's him alright!
01-03-03 09:47 AM
telecaster
quote:
Happy Motherfucker!! wrote:

Well, I think that he personally has WAY to much time on his hands because he is on there preaching just about every day. The man does two months of concerts a year, the rest of the time he is hunting and preaching to all of his gun toot'n buddies about what all is wrong with America. Yep, that's him alright!

Happy MF do you know a guy named Tysteel? Just curious.
Page: 1 2