ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ted Nugent is a Clown! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-28-02 05:03 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Yes, ole uncle Ted is a clown! Ckeck this out!
>Can't get the pix to post<

Get a load of this dumb fuck. Just been visiting his board, what a bunch of gun toot’n, racist pricks on there. Ted “Nuge” Nugent was on there himself responding. He has a group of mindless uneducated gimps on there that hang on his every word. I use to at least NOT turn the radio station when one of his songs came on, but after reading some of the nonsense posted there, well he’s a fucking joke. It makes for hilarious reading though. Here are some of his quotes I ran across:

>>itsa fact my middle finger throbs incessantly & makes me feel tingly all over. Roza Parks is my mother. fact.
>>damn Im beautiful!! slabs, 44s, dead jackets, greazyass howlaughter!! massiv imbibement!! I am SantyClauze!! CinLou, I luvs ya!!
>>once in Botswana I ran up to a huge zebra stallion I killed, tripped & went flyin & my head went straight up the zebras ass. is that a hat!! I felt like SupaFly pimpboy! then there was the time bambis mom had an uzi so killed her.
>>I've always wanted a Mexican bass player that bathed, spoke English, and jammed like a nigger."
"I think I bagged the only one."

Crazy shit man! Step on over and see for yourself
http://www.tednugent.com/cgi-bin/tnusa/nugeboard3/Ultimate.cgi

12-28-02 05:11 PM
Fiji Joe Those threads don't look a whole lot different from some of the stuff that's found on this board...Gotta special place in my heart for Sweaty Teddy...the first concert I ever saw...with Aerosmith as opening act...Ted Great!...Aerosmith lame
12-28-02 05:21 PM
nankerphelge I thought the same thing Feej -- a zebra ass on yer haid ain't much different than baggin' a purty sheep -- at least in some folks' eyes!! Not mine of course.

12-28-02 05:23 PM
stonedinaustralia that's a co-incidence happyM -

this dec 31 marks the 50th anniversary of hank william's death (aged 29 in the back of his cadillac on the way to a gig - and his relatively sublime but still definite contribution to the stones music and, indeed, their ethos should not be forgotten)

anyway, i was thinking on this, just now as it happens,and decided to check out the hank williams web sites - the official one looked fairly predictable in a "deceased musical estate" kind of way so i didn't expect any raucous message boards a la rocks off - so i checked out the one unofficial site that google threw up for me - it had a message board that is just about as dead as hank - they've had 16 (count 'em) posts (that's posts not threads) in the last month!...and you'd expect with the anniversary coming up it would be a "busy time"

soulie should go over there and lay a coupla hundred down in 24 hours - the administrator won't know what hit him...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
12-28-02 05:40 PM
Fiji Joe In a way, I'm somewhat envious...they have their adored participating with them on a regular basis...Irony, my boss is a big hunter and he joined some club which was headed by Ted...he was sent an autographed picture which he in turn gave to me...I'll keep it.
12-28-02 07:25 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I apparently you didn't read some of the crap on there. Who gives a fuck if he post or not and wrote 3 fucking tunes worth a shit in his life. The guy is a total mess! He's a biggot and racist and I for one just don't get it. "Yeah, I'm bad I got 567 guns,I've killed 334,098 animals in my life and if you don't like it "kiss my ass"! Right, kiss this Ted you no talent bum!
Sorry for the rant but that fucker has got to go!
Oh yeah, stones rule!
12-28-02 07:43 PM
Fiji Joe Happy...I'm of the mind that you have to go you knee-jerk, liberal fascist...Do you have some reason, a quote, a written statement from Ted that allows you to brand him a racist?...let's see it...otherwise, I think you are showing who is really the ignorant one by simply making some general equation that if you own guns and like to hunt you're a racist...Man, toe the party line a little tighter jack...you might fall off

And who gives a rats ass what he or the people on his board are or what they're doing?...stay outta there...you must be to them what that STONESUCK guy was to us...In the words of Elton John..."Grow some funk of your own"...

Sorry for the rant, but you and your knee-jerk commentary piss me off

12-28-02 07:50 PM
Fiji Joe And as for not having talent...I'm gonna guess you've listened to very few, if not any, of his albums in their entirety...he can hardly be classified as not having talent...might not be your kind of music, but, he was one of the best rock n' roll guitarist of his day
12-28-02 08:08 PM
Highwire Rob I give points to Ted Nugent for offering Lance Bass (N'Sync) a hunting safari for a cool million at Ted's Ranch. Lance was trying to raise $6 million to join the Russian cosmonauts on a future space sojourn.

Ted was gonna give Lance a personal lesson in connecting to Nature and the male hunter instinct.

Way to go Ted! Knock that pretty Lip Syncing momma's boy off his high horse!!!!
12-28-02 08:22 PM
Fiji Joe Long before the mosh pit...Sweaty Teddy was "swan-diving" into the seats
12-28-02 09:06 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Fiji, fuck off, if you don't like what I have posted about Nuggy and his rat pack, tuff shit. Don't ever tell me to leave this board you got that! Ted goes way beyond just playing music, he's got a big mouth that offends many people in the USA, but he hides behind the flag to make him look patriotic. This thread started out poking a little fun at The Nuge, but you seem to be getting all wigged out by it. Go spend a little time there and you will see what a fucking wacko he is, that's unless you happen to agree with a lot of his views. Oh yeah, Cat Scratch Fever is one of the best songs ever, right. I've got people living on the same fucking block that is better on the guitar than that fuck. Be the way I have meet Ted and him being an asshole is certainly not an act.
12-28-02 10:19 PM
Fiji Joe Happy..."started by poking a little fun at Nuge"? Read you own post...Damn, it looks to me like you're equating him with the likes of David Duke and James Earl Ray...you called the man a racist...back it up or shut the fu#k up...get a grip on on something besides your snotstick...Now, if I want to listen to Nugent I'm patronizing a biggot?...

I wasn't telling you to leave the board...I no more have that power than you do to tell Ted "he's got to go"...

Why the hell would you start a post branding someone a racist anyway?...you have no basis for making that statement and that's the end of that...It seems to me that anyone who partakes in a lifestyle, or makes a statement, that offends you needs to be eradicated from the planet...they got classes for that kind of thing...

The problem I have with your post is that it's the typical owl-crap that spews from left-winged, psycho-babbling worm poop-fart truffles who have just enough education to think that their world view is the only one worthy of credence...

You can post what you want...I don't make the rules...but, damn, don't think if you make some asinine and unfounded social statement that it won't be challenged...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
12-28-02 11:12 PM
Dan
quote:
Happy Motherfucker!! wrote:
Ted goes way beyond just playing music, he's got a big mouth that offends many people in the USA, but he hides behind the flag to make him look patriotic.

In addition to your evidence of Ted's racism, do you have any evidence that he may not be as patriotic as he tries to look?
12-28-02 11:29 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah...I did go to that board and discovered that it is not run by Ted, anymore than Jagger runs this site...I found that at some point Ted informed the moderators that if they do not clean up the board, he would take action to have it shut down...and that Ted's views, if they are accurately potrayed by his minions, are that of individual freedom, the right to associate with or dis-associate from people of his own choosing, and most predominantly, the right to own weapons...Nowhere did I see where Ted was espousing that the caucasion race was superior to all others...Wouldn't he have to say that at sometime to brand him a racist?...So we're clear, do you define racism in some other manner?

Here's the problem with the type of discussion that is taking place...Just because someone holds a view regarding a social or political policy that happens to have a disproportionate or disparate impact on someone of a opposite race, does not not make that person a racist...Thus, if Ted spouts off about people being allowed to remain in this country for years and not be encouraged to learn english, but, rather, are actually encouraged and enabled, through mis-guided social policies, to remain in their essentially illiterate state, that does not equate to a racist remark...Of course, ostensibly, supporting such a social policy would obviously offend many who are not of the same race as Ted...It would also, however, be just as applicable and offensive to some who are of the same race as Ted...e.g., Polish, German, and yes, certain french-speaking Canadian immigrants...Such a remark, in my opinion, is directed more to the prevention of the balkinization of the United States and the prevention of further division under the mis-guided cloak of multi-culturalism than it directed to any notion of racial superiority...A unified language is, without a doubt, essential to unity and understanding...

While such views may be intolerant...albeit, certainly no more intolerant than your views regarding gun ownership and those who wish to have a message board to exercise their First Amendment rights, they are not racist...

Get it numb-nutz?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
12-28-02 11:40 PM
Fiji Joe

"Wang Dang Sweet Poontang!"
12-29-02 12:51 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! You may begin kissing my ass at any moment fij. That's a lot of babbling to not make much sense. If you don't see Ted as racist, good for you. I on the other hand see him as a wigged-out propaganda spewing fucking clown. He may not be in the same class as David Duke, but I bettcha anything he's got a hood and sheet somewhere in his closet.
Also, he is a moderator on the board, he goes by Nuge, yep, that's him alright!
The Nuge>>>>I've always wanted a Mexican bass player that bathed, spoke English, and jammed like a nigger."
Maybe not racist, but pretty damn close. And that’s what the fuck said only today! He's going to run for office soon, would you want THIS guy in public office?
Got that num-nutz?
12-29-02 10:32 AM
Fiji Joe Kiss your ass?...you make me laugh..."The Nuge" is not Ted...I endeavored to find that out...although many on that board are stupid enough to think it is, and apparently, so are you....read the posts and you will see it's not him...read my earlier posts and shut up already...
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
12-29-02 04:54 PM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Kiss your ass?...you make me laugh..."The Nuge" is not Ted...I endeavored to find that out...although many on that board are stupid enough to think it is, and apparently, so are you....read the posts and you will see it's not him...read my earlier posts and shut up already...
[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Ted eats or gives away 100% of the meat he kills.
He has planted 200,000 trees himself.

Who cares if he has 1,000 guns, more people have died in
Ted Kennedys car than by Ted Nugents guns.

12-29-02 05:36 PM
rocker rocker sez,

Ted is cool. Ive seen ted interviewed and he is no dummy. I'll admit his language is a little coarse sometimes but its meant to hyperbolic and only to make a point. I for one am a person who is sympathetic to some of his views and im kinda glad hes got the guts to take a stand against the loud i-your-face gay rights advocates, anti-gun propenents, and big government proponents. The man has got principles and he sticks with them. rock on ted
12-29-02 06:34 PM
Fiji Joe Exactly Rocker!...and I get really pissed that anytime someone expresses their conservative views in such a way (loud and in your face ala Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and a whole host of left-wing kite flyers) they are branded a racist...Happy could have jumped all over Ted about his First Amendment views, his stance on guns and government and I probably would have just respectfully disagreed...but, the fact that he had to twist all that into painting Ted as the grand dragon is just flat-out unfair to anyone sharing those views...my earler advice was best..."grow some funk of your own"...
12-29-02 07:40 PM
Scottfree Beautiful Fiji, just beautiful, couldn't have said it better myself. Ted essentially is a constitutionalist & a naturist, and so am I.
12-29-02 08:45 PM
Fiji Joe Well Scotfree, I'm not necessarily either of those, but I'm not gonna call someone a racist just because they hold a view point that I don't agree with or don't understand...

12-29-02 10:11 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! You have the right to disagree. After spending a little time there and reading through the post, some of the assessments that I made, I think are true. Sure isn't going to come out and say he is a racist, but if the shoe fits wear it! By the way, yes "Nuge" is Mr. Nugent himself. All you have to do is read some of the post to see that it is so. It's his board, Nuge is a moderator, do you really think that he would allow someone going around posing as him on his own board? Fuck this, it started out poking fun at him and his mindless Hitler-ques tag-alongs, but you want to take it serious. I'm done with this one fiji, wang tang sweet pootang to ya!
oh yeah, Rock on Stones!

12-29-02 11:55 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah, I'm calling it done too...but don't expect Maxy not to chime in here...and FYI, Nuge is not Ted and he is not a moderator...I e-mailed one of the posters and that's what he told me...The guy posting as "Nuge" was one of the founders of the board...If you look at some of the stuff that "Nuge" is posting you can tell he's a poser...

Now, I got some turtles to play tricks on...them sum bitches are stupid

12-30-02 01:11 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! Which moderator told ya that? If it is true those fucks are even more whacked then I thought! Also, if true, why would Ted allow this bullshit. Some crazy mothua over dar!
12-30-02 07:53 AM
Maxlugar To tag someone as racist is a trick of the left that is really getting old.

Ted is a free thinker and walks the walk.

The probelm with liberals is he doesn't talk their talk.

This thread warmed my heart.

Maxy!
12-30-02 08:36 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Nice one Maxy!

When people brand me 'a racist' I feel good about it! At least they have taken the trouble to get to know me!!!
12-30-02 06:16 PM
sasca He's a free thinker? A few semi-digested Tarzan stories do not make him a philosopher.
I laugh whenever hunters die in hunting accidents.
[Edited by sasca]
12-30-02 08:11 PM
DCStonesFan Happy Motherfucker,

Why do you find it necessary to use such language to prove your point? Is it that weak?
12-31-02 03:32 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! The same reason Keith said" What I heard really pissed me off. Now I've got those fucking blues!" Because it FEEEEEEEEELS GOOD!
Page: 1 2