ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sticky: Vote For Favorite Thread Topic! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-31-02 11:38 AM
Dandelion* Oh nooooo! Are you going to take your vote back? Dear dear I don't remember a thing...~!
12-31-02 11:45 AM
Nasty Habits Oh, heavens no -- what would be the point? Then you'd threaten to leave the board and it would be all my fault and everyone would hate me!
12-31-02 11:53 AM
Dandelion*
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Oh, heavens no -- what would be the point? Then you'd threaten to leave the board and it would be all my fault and everyone would hate me!

But MadMartha and Miss U would LOOOOOVVVEEEE you long time....!
12-31-02 11:56 AM
nankerphelge Joey coined Wolf Puss -- believe it or not.
12-31-02 01:00 PM
gypsy Oh, I believe it. Sometimes Joey just surprises us with his wit. People really underestimate Joey...they really do.
12-31-02 01:02 PM
Joey I started the " Wolf Puss " thread .

I remember it well because it was the only original idea that I have ever come up with in my life .

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ J }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
12-31-02 01:14 PM
gypsy I can't remember exactly how the WP thread started, but I think we were talking about Linda McCartney at first. Then someone said she had WP...which eventually led to more talk of other women having WP. And I do remember that Sir Stonesalot said that, surprisingly, Janis Joplin did NOT have WP.
12-31-02 01:16 PM
Joey " Oh, I believe it. Sometimes Joey just surprises us with his wit. People really underestimate Joey...they really do."

Bless You my Princess .......................

I look forward to our Maui Wedding this March !

" She's good for me Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOESTER }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-31-02 01:32 PM
~AzQb

POWJoEY!

I underestimate you too sometimes...and in keeeping with my recent repentance, i apologise ; )

Sometimes your wit and intellect trUlY SuRpRiSe me!

~!LoViNThEJoEY~!
12-31-02 05:00 PM
Martha
Joey, I think the thing that amazes me the most about you is how you've managed to keep your wit, charm and effervescent spirit in spite of the Nam years and what they did to you.

Profound indeed.

You make a grown man cry......

12-31-02 10:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot Martha...

You know Joey is only 2 years older than I am...do the math.

He would have been the only 11 year old GI in Da Nang.

That is the one schtick that he does that kinda pisses me off. Being a vet myself, I don't like it when people claim that they are too....but really aren't.

Regardless of what you thought of that war...a whole lot of American men died in those jungles and rice paddies.

Making light of that isn't very cool. In fact, some of the vets that I know would rip his heart out and shit in his chest cavity for posting the stuff that he posts about the Nam.

You might want to edit your post now Martha.
Page: 1 2