ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vote for Funniest Regular Here!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-29-02 02:48 AM
Cant Catch Me Wow, that’s great! I’m struck nearly speechless, and Frederico, being pre-lingual, is speechless as well. He’s eager to begin this new adventure, though, and can hardly contain his excitement, although the restraints seem to be holding well and he should be ready for shipment soon. It seems my brief but rewarding guardianship of the imaginary feral boy Frederico is at an end. As fun as it was, I like the rest of you, heed a Higher Calling, and it’s time for Frederico to become a ward of the State of Stonesiana, care of Rocks Off and Sir Stonesalot.

I’m just thrilled that in that short space of time he’s captivated the imaginations of so many of you and for the great future that lies ahead for him. For what more could any proud parent or guardian ask? I just hope that he’ll have the maturity to resist the temptations that are sure to come, the fermented fruit juices and euphoria-inducing plant materials that he’ll be offered, not to mention the advances of females from various species willing to mate indiscriminately, causing him to be unfaithful to his true love, Onan, who’s sadly not physically present. Not to mention the lure of easy money from endorsement deals and the urge to build a McMansion-sized jungle gym just to impress the other primates.

But my pangs of loss surely will begin to fade over time, although saying goodbye will forever leave a hole in my soul, like an emply spot left by the removal of a thing similar in size and shape to the hole from the location where the emptiness now resides.

For my part, I ask for next to nothing in return, only that perhaps when the spectacular story of Frederico’s life is told that I’ll be briefly mentioned as the person who found him wandering sad and lonely through the wilderness of the Internet, domesticated him and groomed him for his subsequent success.

So, SS, it is with joy and sadess that I turn Frederico over to you. I trust that you’ll provide him with a safe, loving and nurturing home. I’m preparing all his paperwork, including records of all his shots and wormings, and I’ll be sending you a few of his favorite toys and some extra flea collars.

And now, since I’m no longer the little guy’s guardian and don’t have to be an upstanding role model every second of the day, I can let you in on the secret of what makes taking care of Frederico so great. It’s that his ambiguous lineage, the fact that he’s so hard to define, means that if there’s ever the slightest hint of exploitation, your accusers won’t know whether to call the Child Welfare League or the SPCA, giving you plenty of time to correct the offending condition. Just a small tip, SS, I trust you enough to share that with you without worrying you’ll take advantage of the situation. But you’ll have me to answer to, SS, if I discover, next week or years from now, that he’s been sold into some two-bit flea-bitten sideshow or that he’s ended up in the hands of a man/boy/animal freak like Michael Jackson for God knows what sorts of perversions.
12-29-02 03:03 AM
Cant Catch Me Hey Gypsy,
When you see P. Diddy next, if you don't mind, could you ask him for me what a "pushpup" is? I picture it being like those popsicle things, inside a cylindrical cardboard tube, that you push out using the wooden stick. But to me, "pup" would suggest that it's made with meat or a meat byproduct, like a hotdog, and I've never seen anything like that. Also, how do you "do" one, and is it legal, especially for children?
Thanks,
Cant Catch Me
12-29-02 09:28 PM
Prodigal Son Maxlugar is so damn good, and who can forget Joey? Well, knowing Joey better and having a similar kinesthetic joy for the Who, he's my personal pick. But, then again, I knock 'em dead sometimes, huh? Huh? Uhh.... (crickets chirping).
12-30-02 11:27 AM
L&A Sir stonesalot
12-30-02 02:44 PM
2120SMA JOEY! I only have to see his name on a post and I'm already starting to smile.
12-30-02 03:05 PM
CS Luxury1
12-31-02 10:45 PM
scope Maxy, without a doubt. His stuff is just as funny when Joey posts it a 2nd time
12-31-02 10:53 PM
~AzQb

scopey!!!!

So nice to "see" you!
When yer not around i miss you!

HappyNewYear!!!!

~
Page: 1 2 3