ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année! - Glückliches Neues Jahr!
Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar - Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo Cabrones!
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz! - Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - 新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

"Machine" Magazine, with thanks to Irina
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger to Sing on Matchbox Album Return to archive
12-14-01 03:49 PM
moy as i remember this is not new at all, but now with more details, fresh and new

Jagger to Sing on Matchbox Album

Mick Jagger will appear on Matchbox Twenty's third record, which the band will record next year.
Returning a favor to Matchbox frontman Rob Thomas -- who co-wrote and contributed vocals to
"Visions of Paradise" from Jagger's recent solo album, Goddess in the Doorway -- Jagger sings on the
band's "I Got a Disease."

Even after co-writing and singing the smash hit "Smooth" for Santana, Thomas was not above being
star-struck in the presence of the Rolling Stones singer. "I was just a nervous kid in a room with Mick
Jagger trying not to look like an idiot and I still looked like an idiot," he says. "But at least we got a good
song out of it."

Matt Serlectic, who produced 1996's Yourself or Someone Like You and 2000's Mad Season, will again
man the boards. "We're going to start pre-production at the beginning of the year, so by the summer we
should start making a record," Thomas says. "We've got enough songs now to make two records, but
once we cut those down to the ones that are really good, then cut those down to the ones we think are
really great, we'll probably have to still write another half a record."

STEVE BALTIN
(December, 14 2001)
12-18-01 01:50 AM
~AzQb

...that's really the LAST Thang he should be doing, as he has his won band, just waiting on his call...

~A

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.