ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année! - Glückliches Neues Jahr!
Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar - Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo Cabrones!
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz! - Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - 新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

"Machine" Magazine, with thanks to Irina
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The real reason for the D.C. breakup... Return to archive
12-12-01 03:30 PM
Cardinal Ximinez New York (AP)- Inside sources have stated at a news conference held today at the Broadway Virgin Megastore, that Mick Jagger is the real reason for the breakup of the R & B supergroup, Destiny's Child. A spokesperson for Beyonce Knowles, states that the reason she left the group was to pursue a career as a Jagger groupie. Knowles met Jagger backstage at the Paul McCartney organized Concert For New York City, and was instantly smitten with the horny rocker. "Beyonce has decided to follow her heart, and right now her heart is leading her to Mick Jagger." Reportedly, Jagger has a soft spot for the beautiful Knowles. The couple was seen snuggling in the backstage area on the set of NBC's Saurday Night Live, where Jagger was the scheduled performer. When contacted for a statement, Mick Jagger's office declined to confirm any involvement, other than, "Mick thinks Beyonce is an incredible piece of ass, and very talented." The Rolling Stones' female backing singer of many years, Lisa Fisher, commented, "If the bitch think she gonna 'ho away MY job she got another thing coming. I'll snap her skinny little neck like a pencil."
12-12-01 04:04 PM
nankerphelge Makes total sense -- I had my suspicions from the start.

Maybe he'll duet with her on the next tour

I hope so
12-12-01 05:28 PM
st0nesfan Ya know what they say...once ya go black ya never go back. :-)
12-13-01 07:29 AM
Maxlugar I'd like to do a duet with her! Heh heh, ya know what I mean? Duet? Just the two of us? Heh heh! Duet! Come on! Me and her doin' a DUET together! Heh heh....

Oh never mind.
12-14-01 09:00 AM
nankerphelge that's right you sing the high part
she sings the low part
way down low

"Splort Splort Splort"
12-14-01 04:22 PM
Cardinal Ximinez I would pay some serious jack to watch Beyonce and Lisa have a catfight for that backing singer spot on the next tour. You KNOW clothes would be ripped to shreds....and maybe they might accidentally kiss.

Now that's what I call "Hot Chocolate".
12-15-01 03:35 AM
FujiSaki She really said "If the bitch think she gonna 'ho away MY job she got another thing coming. I'll snap her skinny little neck like a pencil" ?
12-16-01 09:59 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Yup. She sho' 'nuff did. I swear to God. Hey, it was on the internet, so it HAS to be true, right?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.