ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année! - Glückliches Neues Jahr!
Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar - Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo Cabrones!
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz! - Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - 新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

"Machine" Magazine, with thanks to Irina
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: EXILE, "De L'Air" Return to archive
12-08-01 01:46 PM
Jacques Hi all
One more French magazine about the Rolling Stones !!!
Pictures and text by Dominique Tarlé (Thanks again Dominique for your excellent work - see Stones News last issue). It was Exile season in ...France. Great pictures, not included in Stones News issue. Soon you'll get a sample by Voodoo... News from :
Le Club Des Stones
12-08-01 09:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here are two pix, thanks Jacques they are great... and that girl is wow (Is it Anita?)

12-09-01 06:57 AM
Jacques Yes Voodoo, you're right she is Anita, I mean on the first picture LOL. Do you like her ?
12-09-01 01:19 PM
Jacques Hi all
I forgot to say about 2nd picture. The meal the girl is going to give to Keith is called in French "Croque monsieur" and Keith said "I hate Cheeseburger" (about the same meal except for the bread).
Jacques
12-09-01 04:07 PM
Gazza Jacques (or anyone from France)

I spent an afternoon in Villefranche two years ago when I was on holiday in Nice - and none of the locals seemed to know where Nellcote was (I mean,my French is quite reasonable yet all the waiters looked at me like I was out of my head when I started asking..)

However,I read afterwards in John Perrys "Exile" book that Anita seems to think the place was burned down a few years back...Does anyone know if this is correct?
12-10-01 03:53 AM
THIERRY
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Jacques (or anyone from France)

I spent an afternoon in Villefranche two years ago when I was on holiday in Nice - and none of the locals seemed to know where Nellcote was (I mean,my French is quite reasonable yet all the waiters looked at me like I was out of my head when I started asking..)

However,I read afterwards in John Perrys "Exile" book that Anita seems to think the place was burned down a few years back...Does anyone know if this is correct?

12-10-01 03:54 AM
THIERRY Voici le chemin pour Nellcote, en Français seulement, désolé...
depuis nice prendre direction villefranche/st jean cap ferrat après être arrivé à villefranche continuer direction st jean cap ferrat MAIS JUSTE APRES LA VOIE FERREE prendre en épingle tout de suite à droite; la rue longe alors la voie ferrée c’est l’avenue Louise Bordes (qui en fait est une rue normale) là environ 600 m après à gauche grand portail super imposant, il y a écrit Nellcote de chaque coté.
12-11-01 02:26 PM
Jacques Gazza and others
you've got how to find Nellcote!!! Thank you Thierry.
I can translate for no French readers, if you like.
Jacques

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.