ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Baron Wolman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bob's Theme Time Radio Show Return to archive
28th December 2006 12:31 PM
Hannalee Does anyone (sweet, darling Gary, f'rinstance) know where I can hear the Dylan Christmas theme time show that BBC Radio 2 broadcast on Chrismas Eve? I missed it; and it's the only one that can't be listened to afterwards on the BBC site.

28th December 2006 12:56 PM
riccardo Hi, what about the Stones BBC R.2 broadcast of December 26th, did you get that?
28th December 2006 01:30 PM
Hannalee Yes, I've heard all the ones the BBC has done except the one from the 24th. And tonight's, obviously.
28th December 2006 01:42 PM
riccardo Can you please e-mail me?I cannot as yours is hidden.Thanks.
28th December 2006 02:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
Hannalee wrote:
Does anyone (sweet, darling Gary, f'rinstance) know where I can hear the Dylan Christmas theme time show that BBC Radio 2 broadcast on Chrismas Eve? I missed it; and it's the only one that can't be listened to afterwards on the BBC site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/about/pressrelease_bobdylan.shtml

If you need copies of any, let me know. I have all 34 shows broadcast to date.

You can download torrents of them on www.dylantree.com
28th December 2006 02:55 PM
riccardo Gazza,
did you happen to have recorded the Stones 26th Dec.bc?
28th December 2006 02:57 PM
Gazza wasnt aware of it, Riccardo - what was it?
28th December 2006 02:59 PM
riccardo Allegedly the Glasgow broadcast but it was only 1 hour;I hope they broadcasted the 2 missing songs from August (Live with me and Sympathy). Maybe you can check their Listen again device as I cannot open it.
28th December 2006 03:20 PM
Hannalee Gazza wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/about/pressrelease_bobdylan.shtml

Yes, I know, but when I try to listen to Sunday's broadcast all I get is "Due to rights' restrictions, we are unable to bring you this broadcast" (same for the Stones' show, incidentally.)

"If you need copies of any, let me know. I have all 34 shows broadcast to date."

Would you let me have a copy of that one? If I was sure it would come up again when the shows transfer to 6 Music. it wouldn't matter, but I suspect they're not going to repeat the Christmas theme in January. I'll send blanks and so forth if you so desire.

"You can download torrents of them on www.dylantree.com"

Pity there don't seem to be any on Dime, which I already belong to...

[Edited by Hannalee]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)