ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Baron Wolman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Mike Post Theme (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
4th December 2006 12:45 PM
Jumping Jack The Joey was born to party!
4th December 2006 12:56 PM
lotsajizz 'kins will be partyin' at the end of this week!
4th December 2006 02:05 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
'kins will be partyin' at the end of this week!

Damn Straight My Brother(s) ..............

Your kins even took Friday off work .

" Zak came to see me in Boston to say that he felt Who fans might be angry with him after my description of events in an article published in a Boston newspaper. I had said that Zak's work with Oasis in 2005 had meant Roger and I had to wait until the spring of 2006 to move ahead with recording plans. I think I must have made it clear in other interviews that what also contributed to the delay - after an announcement in late 2004 that we planned an album and a tour for 2005 - was the fact that the songs were slow in coming to me.

Zak had asked to hear some songs in early 2005, and I was uneasy about letting him hear stuff I was unsure about. When he took on the work with Oasis it was not exactly good news for Roger and me, but we could offer Zak no certain future until we had songs. At the time we wished him well, and thought we might have to replace him if we needed to start touring before he was finished with Oasis.

In the long run everything worked out well. Oasis got a good lung run with Zak in the drummer's chair, and I had time to develop material for the new Who album ready by the summer of this year. It would have been great if Zak and I had had more time to work in the studio, but we are all together on the road and that's really where Zak shines like the beacon for the Who he really is.

There is no one who can fill the drummer's chair in the Who quite like Zak. His long history with the band (he was a constant presence when he was young and a fan of Keith Moon's) and his experience as the son of one of the Beatles gives him the credentials, and the serenity and authority he needs to do his job with the Who with panache.

Who fans should not look for anyone to blame for delays - especially not Zak. Zak would work for the Who all the hours he had if only the Who worked all the hours he had. We have never been a band that toured constantly, something that particulalry frustrated John Entwistle who ended up going out on his own quite a bit.

It now looks likely that this tour will end in July 2007 rather than continue until the autumn. That means our proposed return trip to Japan and Australia may be postponed for a while. I suppose one result of that is that Zak may pick up his sticks for Oasis again later next year - and as Noel and Liam wished him good luck when he came to play this tour with us, Roger and I will wish him luck if he goes to play with them. We are all friends. Life is too short for petty recriminations and in this matter Zak has nothing to apologise for. He was available to work in early 2005, but I wasn't ready for him.

I look forward to the next seven months of shows with Zak - he's been playing really well, and the whole band is in great shape.

One small thing - some of you may have noticed in one of my recent diary postings that I welcomed Zak into the Who as a permanent member. This is something he doesn't feel he needs or wants. Let's just say that the door is always open to this amazing musician, and - whenever we can - we will always try to make it possible for Zak to work with the Who in the future."

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=459&zone=diary

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
4th December 2006 07:08 PM
Bitch Nice words about Zak! I liked him alot, he bangs a mean stick. A big Kieth Moon fan. cool.
4th December 2006 08:24 PM
lotsajizz Keith Moon was Zak's godfather as well as drum teacher....

5th December 2006 11:16 AM
polytoxic Just saw the 'oo last night at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The place was completely packed to the rafters and going mental. Chants of "who! who! who! who!" made the place sound like the primate section of the zoo. Roger announced he had a cold after the first tune and I got a little worried, but he pulled it together and just got better and better as the evening went on. Huge three minute ovation after Baba O'Reilly. New tunes were really well recieved. People took a breather and sat down through the mini-opera and the new stuff but the exodus to the beer concessions and the bathrooms didn't materialise. My Generation>Cry If You Want was FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!! Then without even taking a breath straight into Won't Get Fooled Again. Then close to 20 minutes of Tommy. Holy sweet leapin'... Same setlist of course as always but it was played with passion. I can be a cynical, jaded bastard sometimes but last night I went for the program hook, line & sinker. Lots of cool shots of Brian Jones in their video montage as well. Just thought I'd share that.
5th December 2006 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
Just saw the 'oo last night at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The place was completely packed to the rafters and going mental. Chants of "who! who! who! who!" made the place sound like the primate section of the zoo. Roger announced he had a cold after the first tune and I got a little worried, but he pulled it together and just got better and better as the evening went on. Huge three minute ovation after Baba O'Reilly. New tunes were really well recieved. People took a breather and sat down through the mini-opera and the new stuff but the exodus to the beer concessions and the bathrooms didn't materialise. My Generation>Cry If You Want was FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!! Then without even taking a breath straight into Won't Get Fooled Again. Then close to 20 minutes of Tommy. Holy sweet leapin'... Same setlist of course as always but it was played with passion. I can be a cynical, jaded bastard sometimes but last night I went for the program hook, line & sinker. Lots of cool shots of Brian Jones in their video montage as well. Just thought I'd share that.

You make Joey moist .

TWO FRIGGIN DAYS and counting --- YES !!!!!!
5th December 2006 11:42 AM
rolling who
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
Just saw the 'oo last night at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The place was completely packed to the rafters and going mental. Chants of "who! who! who! who!" made the place sound like the primate section of the zoo. Roger announced he had a cold after the first tune and I got a little worried, but he pulled it together and just got better and better as the evening went on. Huge three minute ovation after Baba O'Reilly. New tunes were really well recieved. People took a breather and sat down through the mini-opera and the new stuff but the exodus to the beer concessions and the bathrooms didn't materialise. My Generation>Cry If You Want was FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!! Then without even taking a breath straight into Won't Get Fooled Again. Then close to 20 minutes of Tommy. Holy sweet leapin'... Same setlist of course as always but it was played with passion. I can be a cynical, jaded bastard sometimes but last night I went for the program hook, line & sinker. Lots of cool shots of Brian Jones in their video montage as well. Just thought I'd share that.

I like Canadians, because they like The Who.
5th December 2006 11:53 AM
Joey
quote:
rolling who wrote:

I like Canadians, because they like The Who.

I like THAT !!!!!!!!

Good Posting .

Please Enjoy ! :

http://www.galeon.com/playmatesplayboy/vacaciones286382.html

5th December 2006 01:19 PM
Lil Brian BTW>
The QWEST CENTER is also hosting the NCAA Women’s Volleyball Final 4 next week -- for the first time ever. We're really looking forward to hosting this year and can't wait to see the best players in the country compete for the national championship. #1 Nebraska has a long road to Omaha too, having to go through Gainesville, FL this weekend and beat San Diego again and #4 Florida. I've got a feeling we might be Cookin’ N Gator again. Go Huskers!
5th December 2006 02:29 PM
polytoxic
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make Joey moist .

TWO FRIGGIN DAYS and counting --- YES !!!!!!

All I can say is that I was pretty far back in the arena and I was floored.
Third row in front of Pete is gonna be downright mindblowing.

"The current incarnation can still deliver plenty of thrills, thanks mainly to the unflagging energy and incomparable ability of Townshend, who wasted no time showcasing his signature windmill move on opener "Can't Explain." Daltrey's voice has worn less well over time, the erosion of his range exacerbated last night by an evident cold. But there is no want of conviction in his desire to belt it out.
The rest of the line-up, including Townshend's brother Simon on second guitar and Pino Palladino on bass, is way more than satisfactory. Zak Starkey, son of Ringo Starr, is without doubt one of the most accomplished drummers in rock, a status earned through his work behind the kit for Oasis, as well as for The Who. From a purely musical standpoint, few bands can match the collective firepower that Starkey and Pete Townshend bring to an arena."

--The Toronto Star Dec 5/06
5th December 2006 03:05 PM
Joey " From a purely musical standpoint, few bands can match the collective firepower that Starkey and Pete Townshend bring to an arena."

Zak is a perfect fit for THE WHO !!!!

.....and so is Pino .
5th December 2006 03:15 PM
glencar
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:
BTW>
The QWEST CENTER is also hosting the NCAA Women’s Volleyball Final 4 next week -- for the first time ever. We're really looking forward to hosting this year and can't wait to see the best players in the country compete for the national championship. #1 Nebraska has a long road to Omaha too, having to go through Gainesville, FL this weekend and beat San Diego again and #4 Florida. I've got a feeling we might be Cookin’ N Gator again. Go Huskers!

This is truly a banner century for Omaha! I shall have to get there by 2026!
5th December 2006 03:17 PM
lotsajizz that will be too late...12-12-12 it all comes to an End

5th December 2006 03:19 PM
glencar It can't end then. I shall be retired in Boca by then & I should have some peace before the end.
5th December 2006 03:59 PM
pdog 06-06-06 was a huge let down.
5th December 2006 04:03 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
06-06-06 was a huge let down.

Not really .... I took one HELL of a shit that day .

5th December 2006 04:05 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

Not really .... I took one HELL of a shit that day .

Sneaking into a stall after Maxy has pooped and smearing the fesces all over yourself is not cool.
5th December 2006 04:13 PM
Joey " Sneaking into a stall after Maxy has pooped and smearing the fesces all over yourself is not cool."

5th December 2006 04:35 PM
Lil Brian
quote:
glencar wrote:
This is truly a banner century for Omaha! I shall have to get there by 2026!

It smells like alligator poop to me.
5th December 2006 04:43 PM
Joey " It smells like alligator poop to me. "

***** Sniff ******

6th December 2006 04:56 PM
Joey

Saving it for Omaha tomorrow evening :

" Pete and Roger both had a cold and it showed. Apart from a few brilliant
moments of passion, it was not a very intense show IMO. The crowd didn't seem
to help much from what I could feel. I think that since this wasn't in a
major city, they may've took the chance to rest up a bit.

Pete kept to himself mostly, hardly ever giving eye contact, but Roger was
all guts and smiles. I was directly in front of Roger in row 2 and loved it.
The chick next to me wondered if she should throw her bead necklace up to
him and I told her do it! When he smiled and threw it back to her, the guy in
front of us reached up and grabbed it and started to give it to his woman
when I grabbed his arm and told him to give it up. Then I thought I could've
gotten my ass kicked! But he listened! (It was just a misunderstanding, he
was cool.)

This being my fourth show of the tour, I'd have to say it ranks a little
below the others. And that's still good! EF and MG were awesome. AJ/Sparks
are always awesome anyhow. Pete's guitar playing was just incredible, but
something else seemed to be missing. It was as if he was thinking I have a job
to do and I have to just do it. Then get some rest.

Like me.

" A+ for the Pretenders. Chrissie has a truely great voice, great showmanship and IS still hot. (At least the half of her face you can see).

B for the Who. Pete did announce at the first break that everyone had some sort of bug and Roger seemed pretty worried about his voice with lots of drink and even pounding his chest numerous times. Maybe trying to knock something lose. He sounded awful when he spoke but merely gruff when singing. This helped MIAPD sound particularly venomous but his intro to See Me Feel Me was pretty ragged. There was a false start to Mike Post when Roger stopped it muttering something about his ears. Pete laughed and they were off again.

Pete seemed downright bored at times and was constantly adjusting his tuning. He even took a screwdriver to one of his pickups while introing one song. In BOR, there were a couple bum notes but that was all I noticed. Highlights were AAA and Sparks with lots of good power chord anger.

C for the crowd. Is standing up for 2 hours too much to ask? OK, I'm in the middle of the main floor about the back of the $200/front of the $100 seats. There were at least 20 people near me sitting through the new material. Yeah, lots of grey hair, some brought their kids as young as 9 or 10, I guess the legs just don't hold up as well. I thought Pete was going to get some people riled up when he explained MIAPD as not against the Pope in particular but about judging and then referred to Blair and Bush as Men In Grey Suits. Grand Rapids is cheap, churchy and conservative. (some areas just voted to allow alcohol sales) Not a message most want to hear. But he then added how he respects anyone who believes in faith of any type. That's when the drunk in front of me (not the drunk IN me) yelled out, "We love you Pete". Amen!

SSDD
I Can't Explain, The Seeker, Anyway Anyhow Anywhere, Fragments, Who Are You, Behind Blue Eyes, Sound Round, Pick Up The Peace, Endless Wire, We Got A Hit, They Made My Dream Come True, Mirror Door, Baba O'Riley, Eminence Front, A Man In A Purple Dress, Black Widow's Eyes, Mike Post Theme, You Better You Bet, My Generation>Cry If You Want, Won't Get Fooled Again, Pinball Wizard, Amazing Journey>Captain Walker, Sparks, See Me Feel Me, Tea And Theatre "

Developing ...................................

6th December 2006 05:36 PM
polytoxic I think the day off will do wonders and they are saving a monster show up for Omaha. Hard to believe there was 20,000 rocking out on Monday and and only 8,000 the next night in Grand Rapids, but there you go.

I'll just say one more bit about the show because I was so blown away:
There is no greater moment of holy rock n roll communion than being in a arena bathed in blue light and all you see are the silhouettes of 20,000 pairs of hands held way up high clapping in unison during the keyboard loop break in WGFA right before the big finish. When Zak started in on the drums, people were shreiking with delight. I am man enough to admit I had tears of joy welling up at that moment.

Pete did 17 windmills in a row at the end of WGFA in Toronto.
I predict Omaha will get 34. If only to make up for the Stones.

We await the review on Friday.
In the meantime, another write-up of Monday's show from which I am still reeling, this time from the Buffalo press!!!

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061206/1009100.asp

The Who remains among rock's best
By MARK SOMMER
News Staff
12/6/2006

Associated Press
It's long been fashionable to write off the Who, and the band's Pete Townshend has through the years done so with a venom reserved for its harshest critics.
Townshend questioned the band's relevance back when his g-g-generation was upended by the short-lived punk scene of the late-1970s. He criticized its decision to carry on after the untimely death of drummer Keith Moon in 1978. He has spoken ambivalently about the band ever since it resumed touring in 1989, years after the band's "farewell tour."

Throughout, Townshend's occasional resentment of Roger Daltrey as his vocal interpreter has only added to the mercurial relationship they have shared since the band's founding in 1964.

For these reasons and more, it's easy to forget that the Who, which performed Monday in Toronto, has often been ranked below only fellow British Invasion bands the Beatles and the Rolling Stones as the greatest of all rock bands.

Townshend, for only reasons he can answer, has seemingly worked overtime to turn off longtime fans. He has cynically allowed the music he wrote and so many hold dear to pitch everything from television series to automobiles when not being repackaged into "best of" collections.

Many have questioned whether the Who should ever have continued after bassist John Entwistle's death in 2002 on the eve of its last tour reduced the original members to two.

In a recent Rolling Stone interview, Townshend wondered why anyone would even want to see the aging band perform. Just for good measure, he said the same things about Bob Dylan and the Rolling Stones.

Then, the Who - Townshend and vocalist Roger Daltrey, augmented by Pete's brother Simon Townshend on guitar; Ringo Starr's son, Zak Starkey, on drums; Pino Palladino on bass and John "Rabbit" Bundrick on keyboards - released the band's first album in 24 years and undertook a world tour that have both drawn critical acclaim.

In Toronto's Air Canada Centre on Monday, the inspired band stormed through 23 songs in 125 minutes that, from the opening three-minute burst of "I Can't Explain," sent the surprisingly mixed-aged capacity crowd into various states of euphoria.

Townshend attacked his guitar with familiar fury and conviction marked by his patented windmill and leaps into the air, ripping off power chords on such crowd favorites as "Baba O'Riley" and "Won't Get Fooled Again" and the overlooked, sublime "Eminence Front."

A hoarse-sounding Daltrey, bothered by a cold, compensated with a still-powerful reach and more nuanced performance.

The band inventively reworked or extended several songs, including the seminal "My Generation," backed by a video spectacle colorfully recapping the band's early years.

The use of three video screens high above the stage, and one large one often split into five panels, directly behind the band, presented a constant stream of images. Unfortunately, the occasional use of bright lights behind the band served to obscure their presence and force viewers to look away.

The Who - which saw Bundrick's technician filling in due to a family illness - slashed and cajoled its way through such career-spanners as "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere," "Who Are You," "Behind Blue Eyes" and "Pinball Wizard."

Many of the album's new - and mostly warmly received - songs were given a workout, including acoustic numbers "A Man in a Purple Dress" and the closing "Tea & Theatre" performed only by Daltrey and Townshend. Electric numbers such as "Mike Post Theme" had a more muscular sound aided by the driving Starkey, who had been mostly absent from the recording.

As the Who exited the stage for the third and last time, the concert confirmed the band's explosive power and unique stature in rock history. At the same time it reflected the extrardinary bond that continues between fans and the band that goes far beyond mere longevity.

Townshend, as with Daltrey, seemed genuinely touched by the crowd's response, and to be resurrecting the Who.

Just another case of "Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss?"

Maybe not.

On a recent post on Townshend's Web site, he exhibited a more charitable attitude toward the band as he revealed plans to bring the tour to Mexico, South America, Russia and possibly China.

"This new large-scale adventure is not intended to suggest a last gasp. I simply wanted to make sure as many people as possible heard about our new music, and got to enjoy our old music, while Roger and I are still fit and strong," Townshend wrote.

"While we can, we will always perform together now in some shape or form. This is not an end, it really is a beginning for us. We two old buggers have one of the great banners of rock history to wave, and we are determined to wave it, partly in memory of our two buddies who flew the coop.

"Roger and I have each other, and that means more today than it did when we first crossed angry paths as kids in Acton in 1960, 46 years ago."

You Better You Bet.
[Edited by polytoxic]
6th December 2006 05:55 PM
Joey
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
I think the day off will do wonders and they are saving a monster show up for Omaha. Hard to believe there was 20,000 rocking out on Monday and and only 8,000 the next night in Grand Rapids, but there you go.

Pete did 17 windmills in a row at the end of WGFA in Toronto.
I predict Omaha will get 34. If only to make up for the Stones.

We await the review on Friday.
In the meantime, another write-up of Monday's show from which I am still reeling, this time from the Buffalo press!!!

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061206/1009100.asp

The Who remains among rock's best
By MARK SOMMER
News Staff
12/6/2006

Associated Press
It's long been fashionable to write off the Who, and the band's Pete Townshend has through the years done so with a venom reserved for its harshest critics.
Townshend questioned the band's relevance back when his g-g-generation was upended by the short-lived punk scene of the late-1970s. He criticized its decision to carry on after the untimely death of drummer Keith Moon in 1978. He has spoken ambivalently about the band ever since it resumed touring in 1989, years after the band's "farewell tour."

Throughout, Townshend's occasional resentment of Roger Daltrey as his vocal interpreter has only added to the mercurial relationship they have shared since the band's founding in 1964.

For these reasons and more, it's easy to forget that the Who, which performed Monday in Toronto, has often been ranked below only fellow British Invasion bands the Beatles and the Rolling Stones as the greatest of all rock bands.

Townshend, for only reasons he can answer, has seemingly worked overtime to turn off longtime fans. He has cynically allowed the music he wrote and so many hold dear to pitch everything from television series to automobiles when not being repackaged into "best of" collections.

Many have questioned whether the Who should ever have continued after bassist John Entwistle's death in 2002 on the eve of its last tour reduced the original members to two.

In a recent Rolling Stone interview, Townshend wondered why anyone would even want to see the aging band perform. Just for good measure, he said the same things about Bob Dylan and the Rolling Stones.

Then, the Who - Townshend and vocalist Roger Daltrey, augmented by Pete's brother Simon Townshend on guitar; Ringo Starr's son, Zak Starkey, on drums; Pino Palladino on bass and John "Rabbit" Bundrick on keyboards - released the band's first album in 24 years and undertook a world tour that have both drawn critical acclaim.

In Toronto's Air Canada Centre on Monday, the inspired band stormed through 23 songs in 125 minutes that, from the opening three-minute burst of "I Can't Explain," sent the surprisingly mixed-aged capacity crowd into various states of euphoria.

Townshend attacked his guitar with familiar fury and conviction marked by his patented windmill and leaps into the air, ripping off power chords on such crowd favorites as "Baba O'Riley" and "Won't Get Fooled Again" and the overlooked, sublime "Eminence Front."

A hoarse-sounding Daltrey, bothered by a cold, compensated with a still-powerful reach and more nuanced performance.

The band inventively reworked or extended several songs, including the seminal "My Generation," backed by a video spectacle colorfully recapping the band's early years.

The use of three video screens high above the stage, and one large one often split into five panels, directly behind the band, presented a constant stream of images. Unfortunately, the occasional use of bright lights behind the band served to obscure their presence and force viewers to look away.

The Who - which saw Bundrick's technician filling in due to a family illness - slashed and cajoled its way through such career-spanners as "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere," "Who Are You," "Behind Blue Eyes" and "Pinball Wizard."

Many of the album's new - and mostly warmly received - songs were given a workout, including acoustic numbers "A Man in a Purple Dress" and the closing "Tea & Theatre" performed only by Daltrey and Townshend. Electric numbers such as "Mike Post Theme" had a more muscular sound aided by the driving Starkey, who had been mostly absent from the recording.

As the Who exited the stage for the third and last time, the concert confirmed the band's explosive power and unique stature in rock history. At the same time it reflected the extrardinary bond that continues between fans and the band that goes far beyond mere longevity.

Townshend, as with Daltrey, seemed genuinely touched by the crowd's response, and to be resurrecting the Who.

Just another case of "Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss?"

Maybe not.

On a recent post on Townshend's Web site, he exhibited a more charitable attitude toward the band as he revealed plans to bring the tour to Mexico, South America, Russia and possibly China.

"This new large-scale adventure is not intended to suggest a last gasp. I simply wanted to make sure as many people as possible heard about our new music, and got to enjoy our old music, while Roger and I are still fit and strong," Townshend wrote.

"While we can, we will always perform together now in some shape or form. This is not an end, it really is a beginning for us. We two old buggers have one of the great banners of rock history to wave, and we are determined to wave it, partly in memory of our two buddies who flew the coop.

"Roger and I have each other, and that means more today than it did when we first crossed angry paths as kids in Acton in 1960, 46 years ago."

You Better You Bet.

You make Joey giddy !!!!!!

6th December 2006 05:59 PM
lotsajizz you are in for a treat!
6th December 2006 06:08 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
you are in for a treat!

Bless You Jizzy ..........................

The entire city of Omaha , NE is buzzing

First time THE WHO have been to Nebraska since 1967 .

I will file a complete report and have it on your desk by 10:00 AM CST on Friday .

Kins .
6th December 2006 06:29 PM
_Boomy_ I'm going to see the Two in Indy. Wish me luck, Joey.
7th December 2006 11:26 AM
Joey
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
I'm going to see the Two in Indy. Wish me luck, Joey.

BEST WHO YET !!!

BEST STONES YET !!!!!!
7th December 2006 11:47 AM
Jumping Jack You should be drinking heavily by now!!!
7th December 2006 12:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
You should be drinking heavily by now!!!

Hello Jumping Jack .................

Do not worry my brother ........

I SHALL make up for it this evening

Kins
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)