ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Baron Wolman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Mike Post Theme (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
19th December 2006 04:31 PM
Joey " Stop the Bubba pix! "

19th December 2006 08:05 PM
lotsajizz never 'nuff Bubba
19th December 2006 08:30 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Stop the Bubba pix!

Stope the Petey pix!
19th December 2006 08:48 PM
lotsajizz never 'nuff Petey!!!
20th December 2006 07:34 AM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
never 'nuff Bubba

The NY Post is now pushing for the awful Mrs. Bubba. I will leave this fucking country if she gets in. I'll even consider France although the bridge to there has possibly been burned down.
20th December 2006 08:28 AM
lotsajizz oh now you sound like me, muttering about Canada when Bush2 got re-elected.....all things must pass, even politicians we don't like....
20th December 2006 09:41 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
The NY Post is now pushing for the awful Mrs. Bubba. I will leave this fucking country if she gets in. I'll even consider France although the bridge to there has possibly been burned down.

We may get Al Gore . Word .

'Kins
20th December 2006 11:28 AM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
oh now you sound like me, muttering about Canada when Bush2 got re-elected.....all things must pass, even politicians we don't like....

She'll pass but it'll be worse'n a kidney stone!
20th December 2006 11:32 AM
lotsajizz ouch!!!
21st December 2006 12:58 PM
lotsajizz Pete will be performing on the star-strewn line-up for 'Dear Mr Fantasy', a tribute concert for the late Jim Capaldi of Traffic, which takes place at London's Roundhouse on January 21st 2007.
Other luminaries on the bill include Steve Winwood, Paul Weller, Gary Moore and Joe Walsh (amongst many others) and all proceeds from the evening will go to the Jubilee Action Street Children Appeal.

It promises to be an emotional night featuring the music of Jim Capaldi and Traffic.
21st December 2006 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Pete will be performing on the star-strewn line-up for 'Dear Mr Fantasy', a tribute concert for the late Jim Capaldi of Traffic, which takes place at London's Roundhouse on January 21st 2007.
Other luminaries on the bill include Steve Winwood, Paul Weller, Gary Moore and Joe Walsh (amongst many others) and all proceeds from the evening will go to the Jubilee Action Street Children Appeal.

It promises to be an emotional night featuring the music of Jim Capaldi and Traffic.

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my nipples
21st December 2006 03:36 PM
lotsajizz can you imagine Petey windmilling through the coda on Dear Mister Fantasy!?!?
21st December 2006 03:38 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
can you imagine Petey windmilling through the coda on Dear Mister Fantasy!?!?

Actually , ...... YES !!!!!

Jizzy ...... Omaha got Twenty - Three Windmills at the end of WGFA ( Yes , I did count ) .

I STILL have not recovered from that gig

Kins

21st December 2006 03:41 PM
lotsajizz ....the Two certainly had a hell of a year did they not Joey?
21st December 2006 03:43 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
....the Two certainly had a hell of a year did they not Joey?

Yes , but I am awfully worried about the state of Roger's voice -- I hope he makes it through the entire year/tour in 2007 .
21st December 2006 04:12 PM
lotsajizz let's just say that I'm glad I caught him twice before that cold and ensuing bronchitis set in....he needs the Holiday Break big time
21st December 2006 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
let's just say that I'm glad I caught him twice before that cold and ensuing bronchitis set in....he needs the Holiday Break big time

They probably should have postponed the Minneapolis Gig . Luckily , they can come back to St.Paul / Minneapolis this March whilst treking through the Midwest once again ( see : Chicago , Detroit , Omaha -- YES !!!! ) .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)