ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Baron Wolman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beacon Theater, NYC - 29th October 2006 - Setlist, pics, reviews - PART TWO Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th December 2006 06:45 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

you mean The Clinton Gig...

Slick Willy photographed with Woody at International Pop Galleries the day after the show
(I'm sure theres a joke there somewhere...)

Ronnie looks good in comparison.
5th December 2006 08:43 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
staying on topic for Voodoo's thread...

heres a cool shot of Mick at the Beacon

Dude looks like a lady.....
5th December 2006 11:52 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
staying on topic for Voodoo's thread...

heres a cool shot of Mick at the Beacon

Nice shot of Steve...he's lookin' good! Damn, I shoulda hit this show...

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
6th December 2006 11:19 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Nice shot of Steve...he's lookin' good! Damn, I shoulda hit this show...

heres another cool shot of Steven Tyler & Joe Perry at the Beacon sunday night

enjoy!

6th December 2006 12:39 PM
GotToRollMe Always thought Joe was a hot tamale, but never imagined he was that hot...yow!
6th December 2006 01:31 PM
Saint Sway Take a look at the guy
Who's standin' in front of you
Take a look at the guy
Who once lived here with you
Does he look like the same guy
Same guy, same guy
Who's lookin' straight back at you

11th December 2006 01:26 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Hey! Speaking of look alikes....

heres a classic pic of VoodooPug from his "Wham! Tribute Show"

somebody should of woke Pug up before he Go-Go'd and made him lose that George Michael hairdo

damn it! I cant post the pic. You'll just have to go here to see for yourself

http://profiles.yahoo.com/voodoopug

the resemblance is frightening... Pug = Wham

[Edited by Saint Sway]

11th December 2006 08:01 PM
Hooper sup Saint Sway? So you like to spam other boards?
12th December 2006 11:44 AM
Saint Sway I'm still the most exciting thing to happen to DD since its incarnation.

you're welcome
12th December 2006 01:12 PM
monkey_man December 12, 2006 -- AFTER six weeks on life support at a New York hospital, legendary Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun has taken a turn for the worse, sources at the label say. Colleagues fear Ertegun, 83, who started the company with his brother in 1947, may not live long. Ever the rocker, he was admitted to the hospital after slipping at a Rolling Stones benefit concert for Bill Clinton. Friends and family are praying for him.
12th December 2006 02:41 PM
Saint Sway Very sad news about Mr Ertegun.

but I guess if you're time has come, you might as well go out with a Stones theatre show. He always seemed to be a fan and supporter of the Stones. Still very sad. I hope he recovers.

heres a pic of Ahmet & Mick. I think it was taken when they inducted David Hasslehoff into the German Music Hall of Fame.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
12th December 2006 05:07 PM
Saint Sway The Holy Trinity - especially Voodoo - dropped the ball on remembering/honoring Stu's passing. Thankfully we have BILL PERKS to keep them in line. Perks, unlike Voodoo, does not spend his days in a stoned stupor trying to make pod casts about 'Steve Marriott's favorite songs to sing in the shower'

regardless... they are The Holy Trinity and I have brought my good buddy Leon here to honor them.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
12th December 2006 05:14 PM
nanatod That Mountain hour show Voodoo put together was pretty wild, Saint Sway.
12th December 2006 05:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
nanatod wrote:
That Mountain hour show Voodoo put together was pretty wild, Saint Sway.

NO SHIT!!!

Bad ass mofo's: Leslie with Govt Mule (RIP Woody)

[Edited by Saint Sway]
13th December 2006 06:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Thanks Nanatod! You rule... Saint Sway not at all LOL
13th December 2006 06:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I think a good solution to end this off topic thread in disguise of a 100% Stones topic is either to change the name of the thread or to unstick it
14th December 2006 08:49 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I think a good solution to end this off topic thread in disguise of a 100% Stones topic is either to change the name of the thread or to unstick it

Go for it Voodoo....
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
14th December 2006 11:51 AM
Saint Sway don't you dare Voodoo! This thread is chock full of Beacon content!!!

in fact, heres a pic I took of my girlfriend, Christina Aguilera, relaxing backstage at the Beacon

14th December 2006 11:53 AM
Saint Sway sadly, Christina and I no longer date. That fink, Flavor Flav stole her from me one night in the VIP lounge at The Loving Cup.

Hindsight is 20/20. I should of never unlocked the cuffs...

aww, come on now honey, dontcha wanna live with me?

[Edited by Saint Sway]
14th December 2006 05:53 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Hello? Is thing on?... who do we speak to about auditioning for Voodoo's next pod cast??

15th December 2006 01:37 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
(Sway's post deleted)

Please dont use this board to post unauthorised photos of other members of this site, giving their name, workplace info and place of residence. Its an invasion of privacy.

Its bad enough that we had to delete your inappropriate comments about their kids in another thread yesterday. Knock it off.

Gazza

Did he post a pic of Tele taking the fries out of the oil?
[Edited by monkey_man]
18th December 2006 03:23 PM
Saint Sway The Holiday Season is upon us. Which means its the time for giving.

as well as the time for re-gifting.

I'd like to re-gift Throwaways extended version of "Dance Little Sister" to all of you.

http://download.yousendit.com/3EA3D16F76B29B48
18th December 2006 04:32 PM
Saint Sway I love this song!!!
The best part is the entire song was written based on Pug's life.

see for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY
18th December 2006 04:40 PM
Saint Sway How is this not today's header pic??? C'mon Voodoo!

anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!

CHEERS!

18th December 2006 09:20 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Did he post a pic of Tele taking the fries out of the oil?
[Edited by monkey_man]

Tele isn't even that high up teh food chain. I think he's living off old ladies/men as a "rent boy" & even that's not easy for Ol' Lazy.
19th December 2006 01:54 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
How is this not today's header pic??? C'mon Voodoo!

anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!

CHEERS!

of course I cant forget to wish this fella a Happy Beer Day too!!!

Keith Richards, Bobby Keys & Chris Robinson: Three Sagitarius' - each "half man, half horse with a license to shit in the street!"

[Edited by Saint Sway]
21st December 2006 10:58 AM
Saint Sway Quote: "Please dont use this board to post unauthorised photos of other members of this site, giving their name, workplace info and place of residence. Its an invasion of privacy."

Unauthorized?? The pic was from a web site that he designed himself. He put the pic online and he attached a link to the site from VoodooPug's Yahoo Profile. If the dumbass doesnt want anyone to see it, then he shouldnt of went thru the trouble of putting it on the internet.

He put it all right here on his profile page for the whole world to see:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/voodoopug
How is that "unauthorized"? He gives his name, workplace info etc...
And his job links are websites that he's listed as the "webmaster"... he's the one that put the pics there for people to see.

whatever

[Edited by Saint Sway]
21st December 2006 11:40 AM
Saint Sway a little Beacon footage for ya... "why not?"
heres... BROWN SUGAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4f7361ETug&mode=related&search=

At the end Mick intentionally bumps into Woody. Its one of the few times Ronnie moved from his spot the whole show. Not sure it was more to do with his hurt hip or that he was under strict orders to concentrate on playing. He did great. The best I've seen him play.

here's FAR AWAY EYES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3-kn2IXP-E&mode=related&search=

(I'll leave these links up until the person that posted the videos on YouTube whines to our Administrators that its an invasion of their privacy )

[Edited by Saint Sway]
21st December 2006 12:06 PM
Saint Sway I can no longer find the Montana show thread, but I just got this cool pic developed from the show and wanted to share it. Its a pic of Chuck at the Montana show on the B-stage

21st December 2006 12:21 PM
Saint Sway more Beacon YouTube...

AS TEARS GO BY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf3CnEibwo8&mode=related&search=
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)