ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Baron Wolman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 12) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
14th November 2006 02:37 AM
silkcut1978 maybe a stupid question but is there a multi-cam version of Milan? I never heard about before.
14th November 2006 04:28 AM
DoctorStones
quote:
silkcut1978 wrote:
maybe a stupid question but is there a multi-cam version of Milan? I never heard about before.

There should be one.
A guy was looking for all possible video sources about 6 weeks ago. I think he also asked here.
It should have been here, or Dime, or IORR, sorry I don't remember where, or who it was but I swear he was planning a multicam release of this show.
14th November 2006 05:13 AM
DoctorStones I checked and finally foud out.
I was on Dime. The guy was expecting a last file froma guy who was filming from inside the FOS area.
No news since.
I just sent him a PM
14th November 2006 09:17 AM
silkcut1978
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:
I checked and finally foud out.
I was on Dime. The guy was expecting a last file froma guy who was filming from inside the FOS area.
No news since.
I just sent him a PM

Thanks for the info - let's hope it works out someday. But this single-camera version isn't bad either.

I'll upload a DVD from Vienna 2006 next. It's only 75 mn. long but that's all that was filmed by this taper.

What i really wonder is that there's still no audio for Horsens and Bergen :-(

cheers
silkcut
14th November 2006 10:04 AM
DoctorStones Bad news, the multicam version is not for now : next will be a 3 DVD set of Milan : the show in singlecam with upgraded sound on the first 2 discs and bonus features on the 3rd : San Siro rehearsals, news coverage etc...

Will be on Dime soon according to the guy working on it.

Since there will be 2 complete video sources available at least, I'm sure someone with the skills, the equipment and a bit of free time will put together a multicam version of this concert. Sooner or later.
14th November 2006 02:08 PM
Flairville It's a bit off topic but there is an amazing Tina Turner FM Soundboard from Germany 1990 on Dime at the moment. Her voice is raw as hell!
16th November 2006 05:06 AM
pehdefigo
quote:
silkcut1978 wrote:
new on dime: Milan 2006 PAL-DVD (and soon here as well)

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=121153

Now available on tracker, i hope it runs ok.

16th November 2006 01:25 PM
Poplar
any word on Vegas?
16th November 2006 03:22 PM
Poplar
quote:
Dan wrote:
I know it was taped by at least one person but he isn't too happy that none of the Alice Cooper or Motley Crue sets from this tour have surfaced so I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with that.

You serious Clark?
16th November 2006 04:03 PM
Poplar
This is a god damn travesty.
16th November 2006 06:49 PM
Poplar
It makes me ill (see above) that someone would simply withold music like that.
Not exactly in the spirit of things, is it?
16th November 2006 07:01 PM
Poplar
quote:
Dan wrote:
Not sure what the spirit is supposed to be. I go way back long before torrents and long before the internet when having a recording it was all about what you could get in return for it.

I hear ya, I traded more Phish/Stones shows on Maxell XLII's than I could count. Still have most of them, too.

17th November 2006 03:20 AM
tigerman Hi is their a kind soul who can put up san diego 94 dvd
im stuck at 93%

and buenos aires 2006 im stuck at 19%

I hope somebody can help

thanks in advance

all the best
17th November 2006 03:21 AM
Jakeb206 Could someone please uplaod The Rolling Stones - 10/17/94
"Kiss Your Baby" DVD on DimeADozen?
The D/L rate is way to slow for the Rocks Off tracker, I would take almost a week to complete.
Please and thank you!
[Edited by Jakeb206]
[Edited by Jakeb206]
17th November 2006 06:50 AM
tumblingdice01 The guy who is upset about the lack of Alice Cooper shows can now stop whining. There is a really good upload of the Coop at Halifax now up on Dime. So can he please upload Vegas for us??
17th November 2006 11:06 AM
pehdefigo Does anyone knows what i need set my utorrent to work correctly for upload ? I'm sending the Milan 2006 dvd and already sent 5.61 GB and who got more from me still need 1.06 GB ? I think as anything is wrong...

Thanks in advance,
PDF
17th November 2006 03:22 PM
teddyk2 To everyone who is seeding Father & Son DVD , I thank you very much . I am almost done .......
18th November 2006 09:08 AM
macman Did anyone get this completed before it was banned from Dime? It contains several more tracks than the previous version "Big Bob and The Holding Company" (only 5 tracks available previously)
18th November 2006 03:36 PM
stuft Does anybody have a copy of the Handsome Girls 4 CD Box set they could seed. Somebody has put CD1 on Zomb but seems a bit reluctant to put the rest up.
18th November 2006 08:25 PM
blueskiller I find I keep UKUS8182 on my pc.
Please let me know The format is PAL or NTSC.

blueskiller
19th November 2006 01:33 PM
Poplar
over a week now... no Vegas. This is killing me.
19th November 2006 03:12 PM
Jakeb206 Could someone post a Bridges to Babylon show where they sing She's A Rainbow... But not the Chicago 9/25/97 show. I already have it.
Thanks
Jacob
19th November 2006 04:09 PM
SweetVirginia That Natiional Geographic special on the Rio show is fantastic. It's interesting to see all the behind-the-scenes effort that goes into a Stones show, especially one with 1.5 million people in the audience.

Thanks to whoever uploaded it!

SV
19th November 2006 05:58 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I hear ya, Poplar, I hear ya.
19th November 2006 06:31 PM
frankwreynolds Hi.

Sorry for a newbie to this board question, but is there a way to get descriptions of the contents of various torrents besides the technical stuff?

I see a title that looks interesting, but I really have no idea what it is and whether I want to download it.

This is a great site however, both for the content and the discussions.

Thanks.
20th November 2006 01:43 AM
G. The Cock New on Dime:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=122042

The Rolling Stones
Wembley Stadium
London, UK, July 15, 1995

NTSC DVD

video attributes:
MPEG-2
4:3
720 x 480
audio attributes:
384kbps, MPEG-1 Layer2, stereo

This fantastic work has been done by a good friend and Dimeadozen member who wants to remain unknown.
A great Video source of the first Voodoo Lounge Wembley Show has been combined with the best known audio
recording!

Source Information:

video:
PAL VHS --> ASUS TV 7134 --> Pinnacle Studio 9

audio:
CD Boot "London Lounge" (original silver discs) --> Isobuster 0.99.8 --> cuts with COOL96
--> speed correction with Dart Pro 98

Cut, edited and transfered to NTSC with TMPGEnc Plus 2.5

authoring:
TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6.34.98

CloneDVD 2 --> DVD-R --> HDD --> Dimeadozen --> You!!!

Artwork included.

Track List:

01 - Intro
02 - Not Fade Away
03 - Tumbling Dice
04 - You Got Me Rocking
05 - It's All Over Now
06 - Love Is Strong
07 - Sparks Will Fly
08 - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
09 - Beast Of Burden
10 - Angie
11 - Like A Rolling Stone
12 - (Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo) Heartbreaker
13 - Gimme Shelter
14 - I Go Wild
15 - Miss You
16 - Band Introduction
17 - Honky Tonk Women
18 - Before They Make Me Run
19 - Slippin' Away
20 - Sympathy For The Devil
21 - Street Fighting Man
22 - Start Me Up
23 - It's Only Rock'n'Roll
24 - Brown Sugar
25 - Jumping Jack Flash
26 - Outro

Enjoy!!!

stoned greetings
G. The Cock
20th November 2006 08:55 AM
Bingo
quote:
frankwreynolds wrote:
Hi.

Sorry for a newbie to this board question, but is there a way to get descriptions of the contents of various torrents besides the technical stuff?

I see a title that looks interesting, but I really have no idea what it is and whether I want to download it.

This is a great site however, both for the content and the discussions.

Thanks.

When I first came to this board I had the same problem, what I found helpful was to Google the torrent title. That would help most of the time.

Now that you're here, once you catch up, keep checking this thread for updates.
20th November 2006 08:58 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Bingo wrote:
keep checking this thread for updates.

That's what I do, too. Check here (the thread) for updates, not the tracker.
20th November 2006 03:22 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Those metal detectors might have kept the tapers out!
20th November 2006 04:16 PM
Poplar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Those metal detectors might have kept the tapers out!

There is allegedly a copy (per Dan) ... but not yet posted anywhere because of some Alice Cooper related nonsense I don't understand.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)