ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Baron Wolman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 12) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
3rd December 2006 10:29 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
surobrain wrote:

To Whomever posted (was it you GotToRollMe?) the last pieces of DVD 3 of Let It Bleed, you are a gentleman and a scholar. As promised I'll keep the 100% seed up for a few days for other derelicts, now if only I could get the last 0.1% of DVD 2...

No, it wasn't me. Nice to see someone helped you out with it though. I re-uploaded the Let It Bleed DVD-2 (NTSC) last night (all three are in NTSC format, by the way). However, I'm having problems with my new cable connection. It seems they won't let me seed, or if they do, it's only very little. So if anyone else has this, it would be a real help if you seeded it. Thanks.

3rd December 2006 11:50 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
surobrain wrote:

I've been able to download the Tokyo Dome AVI (very quickly compared to old torrents), the quality looks quite good. I'll get to work on it, a no frills DVD (no chapters, menu etc.) will be quick, something nicer will take a few days. Also, I'm out of town for most the coming week so I may not get to it until next weekend.

are you talking about making a DVD from the avi source that is up on the tracker now...?
3rd December 2006 01:05 PM
surobrain To GotToRollMe, thanks for putting up the seed. The VOB files in your DVD 2 version are different sizes than the other DVD 2, so it looks like the download will be more than the 0.1%...sorry. Do you know if the content of your DVD 2 (NTSC) is different than the other DVD 2?

To mac_daddy, yeah I'm working on a DVD version of the Tokyo Dome AVI which I'll post after I've checked it in the player. Thanks to MRD8 I think I figured out that the AVI file was created using WinAVI and as a result, apparently, that's the only App you can use to convert to VOB format. I actually had it done this morning, except for the fact that I used a 4.7 GB setting for the WinAVI output (one of the defaults), which is too big for NERO to burn (max over-burn is 4.6 GB). Why WinAVI would have 4.7 as a default if that doesn't work with any version of NERO (and probably any other App) makes no sense to me. Anyway it will be two DVDs without chapter breaks since WinAVI only allows you to pick fixed time intervals instead of setting them manually, like when the song is done. You can tell I'm not a big fan of WinAVI so far (sorry MRD8).
[Edited by surobrain]
[Edited by surobrain]
3rd December 2006 01:27 PM
jpenn11
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this morning:

Rolling Stones Cocksucker Blues DVD

No Label

Proshot/NTSC

8/10

Artwork Included

This is THE best copy of the movie I've ever seen...but its still not perfect!

Thanks for this and all your other seeds.

There was a CSB posted (I thought by you) on this tracker in April of this year. I thought that was universally acknowledged to be the best currently circulating version. The artwork had the number 44521-6600-3 and appears to be the product of a Brazilian company. Is this the same DVD?

Incidentally, if anyone has the opening show of 1970 (Malmo), I'd much appreciate your posting it.
3rd December 2006 02:12 PM
tokei The "naked film"
It is high quality suff
included Get off of my cloud,She's so cold,Tears go by
i have downloaded it realy great
3rd December 2006 02:28 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
surobrain wrote:
To GotToRollMe, thanks for putting up the seed. The VOB files in your DVD 2 version are different sizes than the other DVD 2, so it looks like the download will be more than the 0.1%...sorry. Do you know if the content of your DVD 2 (NTSC) is different than the other DVD 2?

Yes, it's the same content. The tracker crashed a few months ago, and the Let It Bleed set from the original uploader was lost. I uploaded 1 and 3, then someone else uploaded 2 and then disappeared. The files were a different size from my DVD 2, so I had to upload another DVD 2 (DVD-2 "NTSC").

3rd December 2006 04:11 PM
gimmekeef Did I perhaps burn the Jointrip Stripped (Nero 6) wrong?...There seems to be parts where the audio and video are slightly out of synch?...I only burned the VTS 1-4 files...Thanks as always for the uploads and help here....
3rd December 2006 05:18 PM
surobrain OK, thanks GotToRollMe for the info on Let It Bleed DVD-2, its moving along pretty quick.

I finished the Tokyo Dome (03-22-2006) AVI conversion to DVD, it looks like someone beat me to it anyway. I posted torrent files for 2 DVDs, never done it before so I'm not sure if I did right, I'm sure someone will let me know...

I set the video quality to high, however there is still some pixelation. Fortunately the DVD breaks between songs. In retrospect I should have put in the random chapter breaks, also, the post includes no cover artwork...sorry
3rd December 2006 07:01 PM
jtorquetti New on the tracker this evening:

Rolling Stones Tokyo DVD

With menu and chapters (but very simple)

Proshot/NTSC

10/10

Audio

8/10 (audience) ????

Naked film.avi > TMPGEnc Xpress > TMPGnc Dvd Author > done!

-----------------------------------------

The set list

Jumping Jack Flash
Let's Spend The Night Together
She's So Cold
Oh No Not You Again
Sway
As Tears Go By
Tumbling Dice
Rain Fall Down
Night Time Is The Right Time
Introductions
This Place Is Empty
Happy
Miss You
Rough Justice
Get Off Of My Cloud
Honky Tonk Women
Sympathy For The Devil
Paint It Black
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Satisfaction

------------------------
Please be patient cause my upload speed is 30k!

[Edited by jtorquetti]
[Edited by jtorquetti]
3rd December 2006 08:19 PM
Carlos Pigozzi
quote:
jtorquetti wrote:
New on the tracker this evening:

Rolling Stones Tokyo DVD

With menu and chapters (but very simple)

Proshot/NTSC

10/10

Audio

8/10 (audience) ????

Naked film.avi > TMPGEnc Xpress > TMPGnc Dvd Author > done!

-----------------------------------------

The set list

Jumping Jack Flash
Let's Spend The Night Together
She's So Cold
Oh No Not You Again
Sway
As Tears Go By
Tumbling Dice
Rain Fall Down
Night Time Is The Right Time
Introductions
This Place Is Empty
Happy
Miss You
Rough Justice
Get Off Of My Cloud
Honky Tonk Women
Sympathy For The Devil
Paint It Black
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Satisfaction

------------------------
Please be patient cause my upload speed is 30k!

[Edited by jtorquetti]
[Edited by jtorquetti]

3rd December 2006 09:54 PM
jtorquetti Here's the Tokyo DVD artwork.
-
-
-

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r22/jtorquetti/03-22-06TokyoDVD.jpg?t=1165200754

or

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r22/jtorquetti/03-22-06TokyoDVDR-1.jpg?t=1165201760
[Edited by jtorquetti]
4th December 2006 04:55 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
surobrain wrote:

To mac_daddy, yeah I'm working on a DVD version of the Tokyo Dome AVI which I'll post after I've checked it in the player. Thanks to MRD8 I think I figured out that the AVI file was created using WinAVI and as a result, apparently, that's the only App you can use to convert to VOB format. I actually had it done this morning, except for the fact that I used a 4.7 GB setting for the WinAVI output (one of the defaults), which is too big for NERO to burn (max over-burn is 4.6 GB). Why WinAVI would have 4.7 as a default if that doesn't work with any version of NERO (and probably any other App) makes no sense to me. Anyway it will be two DVDs without chapter breaks since WinAVI only allows you to pick fixed time intervals instead of setting them manually, like when the song is done. You can tell I'm not a big fan of WinAVI so far (sorry MRD8).
[Edited by surobrain]
[Edited by surobrain]

that is like making a set of flac files from a set of mp3 files, and then posting the result on our tracker...

4th December 2006 07:00 AM
_KEEF_
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
New on the tracker this morning:

Rolling Stones Stripped DVD

Label: Jointrip

Proshot/NTSC

10/10

Artwork Included

Wild Horses
Like A Rolling Stone
Angie
Dead Flowers
Live With Me
The Spider And The Fly
Shine A Light
Sweet Virginia
Rip This Joint
Gimme Shelter
Love In Vain
Street Fighting Man
Let It Bleed
Bonus Tracks
Like A Rolling Stones Video
Voodoo CD-ROM/Interviews

thank YOUUUU... I love that Jap. Special...
4th December 2006 08:34 AM
Boogie-Woogie is the new "cocksucker blues" dvd on the tracker the same as the "big cocksucker blues" dvd from 4reel ?
4th December 2006 02:00 PM
DoctorStones Could someone please help seeding the Milano rehearsals ???
Thanks in advance !
4th December 2006 05:10 PM
MRD8 The Cocksucker Blues DVD I put up yesterday is different than the 4Reels release...I think this one is a better quality print than he used!
4th December 2006 08:34 PM
G. The Cock New on Dime:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=124196

The Rolling Stones
Strahov Stadium
Prague, Czech Republic
August 5, 1995

PAL DVD

video attributes:
MPEG-2
4:3
720 x 576
audio attributes:
384kbps, MPEG-1 Layer2, 48kHz, stereo

Here's the third one in a series of reauthored DVDs from our Dime friend who wants to remain unknown.
A rare video source has been combined with a previously uncirculated DAT audience master in excellent quality!

This time we are very proud to present our first DAT Master by FG Mix on the audio track - the sound recording
of the Prague show hasn't been available in this quality elsewhere and as you'll hear, FG Mix' recordings range
among the best audience recordings to be found!

Source Information:

video:
PAL VHS --> ASUS TV 7134 --> Pinnacle Studio 9

audio:
Uncirculated Master DAT courtesy of FG Mix --> cuts with COOL96 --> speed correction with Dart Pro 98

authoring:
TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6.34.98

CloneDVD 2 --> DVD-R --> HDD --> Dimeadozen --> You!!!

Artwork included.

Track List:

01 Intro
02 Not Fade Away
03 Tumbling Dice
04 You Got Me Rocking
05 It's All Over Now
06 Sparks Will Fly
07 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
08 Beast Of Burden
09 Sweet Virginia
10 Angie
11 Like A Rolling Stone
12 Rock And A Hard Place
13 Gimme Shelter
14 I Go Wild
15 Miss You
16 Band Introduction
17 Honky Tonk Women
18 Connection
19 Slipping Away
20 Sympathy For The Devil
21 Street Fighting Man
22 Start Me Up
23 It's only Rock'n'Roll
24 Brown Sugar
25 Jumping Jack Flash
26 Outro

Enjoy!!!

stoned greetings
G. The Cock
4th December 2006 09:16 PM
surobrain
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

that is like making a set of flac files from a set of mp3 files, and then posting the result on our tracker...

Sorry Dude someone asked for a DVD version, so I thought I'd offer some computer resources and free labor to get it done. If you got better source material, put it up. Since it's getting downloaded on "your" tracker, I guess other people don't mind the bandwidth hit...

4th December 2006 10:07 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
surobrain wrote:
Since it's getting downloaded on "your" tracker, I guess other people don't mind the bandwidth hit...

I kindly suggest you research the history of the Rocks Off tracker...

5th December 2006 12:49 AM
Dan I have a Prague DVD that has some pre show footage, filmed from the very back of the stadium but the actual show is edited to about 90 mins. Is this DVD taken from the same camera? I actually liked tha DVD a lot. Can't really make out the people on the stage but it's just such an interesting perspective like the filmer is more interested in documenting the enormity of the event than merely just the concert itself. Looking forward to seeing this one either way, thanks a lot!
5th December 2006 03:32 AM
G. The Cock
quote:
Dan wrote:
I have a Prague DVD that has some pre show footage, filmed from the very back of the stadium but the actual show is edited to about 90 mins. Is this DVD taken from the same camera? I actually liked tha DVD a lot. Can't really make out the people on the stage but it's just such an interesting perspective like the filmer is more interested in documenting the enormity of the event than merely just the concert itself. Looking forward to seeing this one either way, thanks a lot!

It's a different shot taken from the croud front of stage! You see the video screen mostly and can hardly recognize anything on stage directly due to all the heads and hands in front of the taper. But the show is captured completely!
5th December 2006 10:17 AM
SLAVE Hi everybody...could anybody upload to the tracker some video footage o the Stones NYC 2005 Press Conference ?????

Thanks a lot
5th December 2006 12:19 PM
Dan
quote:
G. The Cock wrote:

It's a different shot taken from the croud front of stage! You see the video screen mostly and can hardly recognize anything on stage directly due to all the heads and hands in front of the taper. But the show is captured completely!

That is so awesome! Maybe some day a 2 cam mix would be in order just because the stage shots on Sparks Will Fly etc are pretty awesome. You almost have to be a mile away from the stage to appreciate the light show etc.
5th December 2006 09:47 PM
Poplar
Any word on Vegas/AC?
5th December 2006 10:29 PM
Dan
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Any word on Vegas/AC?

2 different sources of Vegas on the way. Eventually. As well as a few others that apparently haven't seen the light of day yet.
5th December 2006 10:31 PM
surobrain
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

I kindly suggest you research the history of the Rocks Off tracker...

I'm Lazy, please enlighten me and the other 60 leechers downloading the re-purposed Tokyo Dome AVI as to the etiquette for providing posted materials in an alternative format...
[Edited by surobrain]
[Edited by surobrain]
5th December 2006 11:49 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Dan wrote:

2 different sources of Vegas on the way. Eventually. As well as a few others that apparently haven't seen the light of day yet.

Yes! Would any of those "others" happen to include AC, Dan?
6th December 2006 12:15 AM
Dan
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Yes! Would any of those "others" happen to include AC, Dan?

No, not that one I am afraid. Does anyone know if Smokeyboy did that one?
6th December 2006 12:36 AM
GotToRollMe Damn. Don't think Smokeboy hit that show, Dan.
Vegas would be nice though.
6th December 2006 01:15 AM
Poplar
quote:
Dan wrote:
2 different sources of Vegas on the way.

Dear Santa...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)