ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Baron Wolman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Vol. 12) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th November 2006 10:32 AM
De Meeuw ON DIME :
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=122919

the rolling stones
tittle : riding to the rescue
label: rattle snake - RS196/7
rcorded live at radio city music hall -nyc - march 14th 2006
robin hood beneffit concert

sound quality - very good audience recording
artwork included
lineage : silvers - waw (aec) - flac (frontend) - torrent -you

bonus : disc 2 tracks 10/11/12 recorded live at los angeles forum - l.a. - march 16th 2006

disc 1

jumping jack flash
it's only rock'n'roll
shattered
oh no not you again
tumbling dice
worried about you
gimme shelter
midnight rambler
introductions
this place is empty (without you)
happy

disc 2

you got me rocking
as tears go by
get off of my cloud
sympathy for the devil
honky tonk women
start me up
brown sugar
you can't always get what you want
satisfaction
sway (bonus track)
far away eyes (bonus track)
respectable (bonus track)
26th November 2006 10:34 AM
Dan
quote:
De Meeuw wrote:

wich version is the best ?

Personally I have no clue, I only heard this one.
26th November 2006 10:46 AM
mac_daddy download both, and let your ears decide...

26th November 2006 12:49 PM
GotToRollMe Since switching to cable internet, I usually get great download and upload speeds on my bit torrent client, but once the torrent completes and hits 100%, all of a sudden the uploaders drop off. The only thing that seems to help is switching to "super seed" mode, but even then I only get a few, and the speeds are pitiful. I never had this problem when using DSL.

Anyone know what causes this, or has anyone had a similar problem? Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

Also, thanks to the two people who've been helping me download Record Mirror Volume 1. It's going extremely slowly, however, so if anyone else can jump on as a seed I'd be most grateful. I'm at 87% at the moment, so it wouldn't take long, and I'll seed it for the other folks who are trying to download it. Thanks.
26th November 2006 05:44 PM
mike1061
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Since switching to cable internet, I usually get great download and upload speeds on my bit torrent client, but once the torrent completes and hits 100%, all of a sudden the uploaders drop off.

Super seed mode is not going to help after there is more than one seeder. The answer is probably ib the settings somewhere. You might have the upload speed set too low, or the number of connections too low. The best thing would be to start a thread with your question, and give as much info as possable. Like what client do you have, what cable company, what the actual speeds are.
Thanks Mike
27th November 2006 12:05 AM
surobrain Is anyone out there?

I really really need someone at 100% on DVD 2 and DVD 3 of the Let It Bleed Documentary to connect and share their source files...probably just for a few hours. I promise to keep it going for the other leechers who also still need to complete their downloads. I'm trying burn a nice x-mas gift for Mom, a 70 y.o. late-blooming die-hard Stones fan who can't deal with all this Torrent stuff.

Pleezzz help
27th November 2006 12:06 AM
surobrain Is anyone out there?

I really really need someone at 100% on DVD 2 and DVD 3 of the Let It Bleed Documentary to connect and share their source files...probably just for a few hours. I promise to keep it going for the other leechers who also still need to complete their downloads. I'm trying burn a nice x-mas gift for Mom, a 70 y.o. late-blooming die-hard Stones fan who can't deal with all this Torrent stuff.

Pleezzz help
27th November 2006 12:27 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks very much to the people who helped me to finish downloading "Record Mirror Vol. 1" - you know who you are! I'll do likewise and help others to finish it. It's nice to know that not everyone grabs and runs around here - though most do - and you know who you are too!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
27th November 2006 04:35 PM
gimmekeef Many thanks for the Natl Geographic DVD...It was shown in Canada on Oct 7th..so is there an English language version floating around?.....Thnaks again
27th November 2006 05:48 PM
Rick56 on ZOMB

Rolling Stones 1978-07-18 Tarrant County Coliseum, Fort Worth,TX [PRO]

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=10810

27th November 2006 07:37 PM
monkey_man I just grabbed the most recent Oakland show from Dime. . .it's pretty damn good for a stadium recording. It must be from the monitors or someone did an amazing job cleaning up an audience recording.
27th November 2006 09:48 PM
Poplar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Oakland show from Dime. . .it's pretty damn good for a stadium recording. It must be from the monitors or someone did an amazing job cleaning up an audience recording.

Sounds fantastic... monitors is an interesting guess.
27th November 2006 10:47 PM
mac_daddy linky for this oakland recording, please..?

tia
27th November 2006 11:44 PM
GotToRollMe Here ya go, mac:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=120561
28th November 2006 01:28 AM
tumblingdice01 Side 1 of Oakland is quite worthy. Side 2 unfortunately is heavily 'audience afflicted' and one woman in particular I would have committed physical violence upon if I had been standing near her. She is obnoxious as hell. It ruined a really fine recording. Sad.
28th November 2006 07:47 AM
Flairville Hi all! can someone please help me with burnin the Ladies and Gentlemen DVD. I'm trying to burn it with Nero but I can't tell which files belong to each disc? Any help much appreciated! Ben.
28th November 2006 09:29 AM
Pauli
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Hi all! can someone please help me with burnin the Ladies and Gentlemen DVD. I'm trying to burn it with Nero but I can't tell which files belong to each disc? Any help much appreciated! Ben.

All the files belongs to the same disc. But you should use dual-layer/double-layer disc for it.
[Edited by Pauli]
28th November 2006 12:46 PM
G. The Cock New on the tracker: Washington 1994-08-03 DVD

The same torrent was banned from Dime some days ago due to the fact that the creator of this great DVD (who wants to remain unknown) decided to reencode the PAL DVD to NTSC (to satisfy all users who are not able to view PAL especially in North America!) what is violating Dime rules. The effect of the reencoding is definitely not to be seen as the video quality is average at its best, but all in all the DVD is really cool combined with the great sounding audio!

Here's the original info:

The Rolling Stones
R.F.K. Stadium
Washington, DC
August 3, 1994
Second show of the Voodoo Lounge World Tour

NTSC DVD

video attributes:
MPEG-2
4:3
720 x 480
audio attributes:
384kbps, MPEG-1 Layer2, 48kHz, stereo

Here's the second one in a series of reauthored DVDs from our Dime friend who wants to remain unknown.
A video source of the second Voodoo Lounge Show has been combined with the best known audio recording!

Source Information:

video:
PAL VHS --> ASUS TV 7134 --> Pinnacle Studio 9

audio:
CD Boot "Welcome To Washington" (original silver discs) --> Isobuster 0.99.8 --> cuts with COOL96
--> speed correction with Dart Pro 98

Cut, edited and transfered to NTSC with TMPGEnc Plus 2.5

authoring:
TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6.34.98

CloneDVD 2 --> DVD-R --> HDD --> Dimeadozen --> You!!!

Artwork included.

Track List:

01 Intro
02 Not Fade Away
03 Undercover Of The Night
04 Tumbling Dice
05 Live With Me
06 You Got Me Rocking
07 Rocks Off
08 Sparks Will Fly
09 Shattered
10 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
11 Beast Of Burden
12 Out Of Tears
13 Memory Motel
14 All Down The Line
15 Miss You
16 Can't Get Next To You
17 Brand New Car
18 Band Introduction
19 Honky Tonk Women
20 Happy
21 The Worst
22 Love Is Strong
23 Monkey Man
24 I Go Wild
25 Start Me Up
26 It's only Rock'n'Roll
27 Street Fighting Man
28 Brown Sugar
29 Jumping Jack Flash

Bonus tracks:

30 Miss You (cut)
31 Memory Motel
32 Happy

From soundcheck 1994-08-03 (audio only from outside the stadium), uncirculated before!

Enjoy!!!

stoned greetings
G. The Cock
[Edited by G. The Cock]
28th November 2006 02:20 PM
jtorquetti
quote:
G. The Cock wrote:
New on the tracker: Washington 1994-08-03 DVD

Pro-shot or aud???
28th November 2006 05:15 PM
G. The Cock
quote:
jtorquetti wrote:

Pro-shot or aud???

It's an audience shot
28th November 2006 05:44 PM
Dan
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
download both, and let your ears decide...

Not sure if anyone has done any comparisons but from the quick clips I have seen, the definitive edition is likely to be the forthcoming DVD.
28th November 2006 07:35 PM
stalemate97_2006 Hi guys

Is someone have the "must have" boot called :
Headin for an overload.

I have read many books and reviews from this "master piece" that every fans must have.

If someone could share this must hear bootleg... it would be great.

28th November 2006 10:43 PM
Bingo
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Since switching to cable internet, I usually get great download and upload speeds on my bit torrent client, but once the torrent completes and hits 100%, all of a sudden the uploaders drop off.

You must have optimum online...that shit always happens with me. Once I finish a download, they cut me off. If I try to reconnect, it won't allow me. I can't wait for FIOS to come to my area.
They capped my upload/download, I called and complained, we came to a mutual agreement, now I upload about the same as download, but they insist I stay on for 30 minutes, then off for thirty minutes and so on and so forth.

I hate playing fuckin games for a service I pay top dollar for.
28th November 2006 11:26 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Bingo wrote:

You must have optimum online...that shit always happens with me. Once I finish a download, they cut me off. If I try to reconnect, it won't allow me. I can't wait for FIOS to come to my area.
They capped my upload/download, I called and complained, we came to a mutual agreement, now I upload about the same as download, but they insist I stay on for 30 minutes, then off for thirty minutes and so on and so forth.

I hate playing fuckin games for a service I pay top dollar for.

Oh man, I do! Son of a bitch! Thanks for your reply....at least I know why it's happening. This really sucks though. With DSL, my download/upload speeds were much slower, but at least I could seed decently once I hit 100%. Bastards!
28th November 2006 11:55 PM
surobrain Come on GotToRollMe, I know you've re-seeded Let It Bleed DVD 2 before for other derelicts, can't you do it once more just for a few hours?
29th November 2006 04:46 AM
MRD8 Headin' For An Overload is just another version of the Brussels '73 show...
29th November 2006 10:36 PM
Idaho_Stone I know it's not a major venue, but does anyone have a copy of the 11/14 Boise show to post?

Thanks very much!!
30th November 2006 04:30 AM
silkcut1978 I'm uploading another DVD-source for Milan 2006 right now on Dime:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=123451

Don't worry - if nobody else is putting it over here I'll start a torrent myself here on Sunday - or at least I'll give it a try as I always get socket exceptions and other things and it never really works well here for me :-(

silkcut
30th November 2006 08:15 AM
MRD8 No recording of the Boise show has yet surfaced...add it to the list that includes Austin...Las Vegas...Atlantic City...Vancouver...Phoenix.
30th November 2006 10:56 AM
tookthatname Charlotte!!!

you may want to delete "Men At Work - Land Down Under.mp3" off the tracker
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)