ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Waiting departure to Bangor
The Euston Station, August 24, 1967
© 1967, 2005 Víctor Blackman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GlennCar Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 29th, 2005 11:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey . sadly, contributed to Macca and U2....at least you walked out!!!

As a well respected professional in Chicago, it is not fair for me to verbally thrash U2 (and U2 tribute bands) until i seen for my self, i watched some of the show, became enraged and sickened and left, now I can subjectively say it was one of the worst evenings of my life!!!
December 29th, 2005 11:17 PM
jb Sadly, "the streets have no name" are becomming huge in the club scene.....good luck on final show.
December 29th, 2005 11:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Sadly, "the streets have no name" are becomming huge in the club scene.....good luck on final show.

Chicago wont have The Voodoo Pugs to kick around anymore (look for me to Name Names in our upcoming enemies list)
December 29th, 2005 11:32 PM
jb I hope, unlike LJ, you consult me on this.........I shall not attend MSG summitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 29th, 2005 11:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope, unlike LJ, you consult me on this.........I shall not attend MSG summitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have Jeff set up the teleconference....you and I shall do this step by step as a leadership team (See ADDA)
December 29th, 2005 11:44 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I will have Jeff set up the teleconference....you and I shall do this step by step as a leadership team (See ADDA)

That why we are successful.......cooperation, coordination, combined skills=ADDA
December 29th, 2005 11:46 PM
sirmoonie This thread, above all others, is proof that if you have very little, if anything, of interest to say, you will gets the up-pops on Rocks Off if you just keep on posting all that fucking boring drivel.
December 29th, 2005 11:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This thread, above all others, is proof that if you have very little, if anything, of interest to say, you will gets the up-pops on Rocks Off if you just keep on posting all that fucking boring drivel.

This thread is dedicated to our good friend Glencar, of whom i was honored to meet!
December 29th, 2005 11:52 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This thread, above all others, is proof that if you have very little, if anything, of interest to say, you will gets the up-pops on Rocks Off if you just keep on posting all that fucking boring drivel.

Y&ou Sir, are a "A" lister!!!!
December 29th, 2005 11:55 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

This thread is dedicated to our good friend Glencar, of whom i was honored to meet!

YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Take my name off your fucking greet list and post that you did it in this thread another hundred times!

I know you guys can hit 500 on a glencar fag-love post if you really try! Its nation time!
December 29th, 2005 11:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Take my name off your fucking greet list and post that you did it in this thread another hundred times!

I know you guys can hit 500 on a glencar fag-love post if you really try! Its nation time!

We shall not flood the thread...I would still like to share a beer with you.
December 30th, 2005 12:00 AM
_Boomy_ Hello Pug, Josh, Moonie, and Glencar!
December 30th, 2005 12:00 AM
voodoopug
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Hello Pug, Josh, Moonie, and Glencar!

Please have a safe and happy new year Boomy (rocks off member)
December 30th, 2005 12:01 AM
Bloozehound this threads got lame game

I thought there'd be more action in it

BOO~!

thumbs down, WAY down
December 30th, 2005 12:09 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
this threads got lame game

I thought there'd be more action in it

BOO~!

thumbs down, WAY down

Lame is where its at, boy. You know that. You been posting lame shit for years here, Horst.
December 30th, 2005 12:17 AM
Bloozehound temper temper there, baldy
December 30th, 2005 12:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
temper temper there, baldy

you quite possibly have the best avatar I have seen.
December 30th, 2005 12:40 AM
sirmoonie Another tough guy, another trouble maker, just like the other ones....What's the matter Spike? What do you like? Dooh doooh doooohhh, doooh doo doo doo doo.....

Fat ass pissenhofer who learned to spell from some border-crossing teen he hooked when he was cruising the mall. I'll floor your fucking Texo-Kraut faggit ass, any time Gunter. PM me the time and place to show if you want your ass kicked. Dare you to. Bitch.
December 30th, 2005 01:38 AM
pdog Bloozehound out on a Saturday night!!!

December 30th, 2005 03:26 AM
egon 09.24 am. i think it's time for a apres-xmas-pre-new-year
beer
December 30th, 2005 05:42 AM
Jair
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
temper temper there, baldy

Hello Bloozehound!!!!
I'm a fan of your posts.
Hope and wish you have a great 2006.

December 30th, 2005 07:29 AM
glencar Another save!

BA plane makes emergency landing
An engine fault has forced a British Airways plane to make an emergency landing at New York's JFK airport.

A BA spokeswoman said an engine "surged" shortly after the Boeing 747 - bound for London Heathrow - took off from the US airport at 2323 (0423 GMT).

The captain shut down the engine and none of the 300 passengers were hurt.

On Boxing Day, a British Airways plane bound for Gatwick was forced to return to northern Greece after suffering an apparent electrical fault.

A BA spokeswoman said of the latest incident: "The plane experienced an overheat, the captain immediately shut down an engine and immediately returned to JFK Airport and landed safely.

"Passengers disembarked normally and those who did not have homes to go to were found hotel accommodation.

"We apologise to our passengers for the disruption to the service, but safety is always our first priority."

They will return on another flight on Friday.
December 30th, 2005 07:43 AM
lotsajizz I hate flying...a necessary evil

December 30th, 2005 08:45 AM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
But isn't the real stalker the one who starts a thread about another person? Just askin'...

good one
December 30th, 2005 10:51 AM
jb I like Moonie very nuch....we shall greet in New York and peace among posters shall prevail.
December 30th, 2005 11:05 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I like Moonie very nuch....we shall greet in New York and peace among posters shall prevail.

I knew i sensed a thawing!
December 30th, 2005 11:23 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I knew i sensed a thawing!

A thawing b/t who? Moonie and I have alwasy been friends,...hopefully, that will allow him to overcome his hostility towards you or others. I will do my best to intervene...He is a great supporter of capturing the German War criminal!!! He is a great friend!!!!
December 30th, 2005 11:48 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

A thawing b/t who? Moonie and I have alwasy been friends,...hopefully, that will allow him to overcome his hostility towards you or others. I will do my best to intervene...He is a great supporter of capturing the German War criminal!!! He is a great friend!!!!

I like Moonie too, he is a true A lister.

this is the time of year for the thawing of all conflicts!
December 30th, 2005 11:58 AM
jb Moonie will decide if "thawing" is appropriate.....
December 30th, 2005 12:11 PM
pdog I like to rub ice on my testicles!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)