ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Waiting departure to Bangor
The Euston Station, August 24, 1967
© 1967, 2005 Víctor Blackman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I just puked up my lunch! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 29th, 2005 11:09 PM
jb
quote:
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck wrote:
What song does the tongue come out for?Htw?or is it just whenever they move to B-Stage?I think its better than that dopey Baseball tongue,but thats just me..Zanck!

Conan O'Briens Favorite band is the Black Crowes for whatever thats worth.He Says so everytime they are on his show!
[Edited by Zanck*Zanck*Zanck]

Conan is O.K..........no one likes the Stones as they don't appear on talk shows........Letterman , Leno, and Stern despise them!!!!
December 29th, 2005 11:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Conan is O.K..........no one likes the Stones as they don't appear on talk shows........Letterman , Leno, and Stern despise them!!!!

The only US tv personality they like is Matt Lauer
December 29th, 2005 11:14 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The only US tv personality they like is Matt Lauer

True..and Ed Bradley.....Imus despises them!!!! So does Fox News~~~
December 29th, 2005 11:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

True..and Ed Bradley.....Imus despises them!!!! So does Fox News~~~

Sadly, we should be the kings of all media...we are controversial, informative, educational, and we make dreams come true (see Jake Cohl)
December 29th, 2005 11:18 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, we should be the kings of all media...we are controversial, informative, educational, and we make dreams come true (see Jake Cohl)

I think at a very early time(circa 97) people took notice of my skills, and the envy has been there ever since..Some, like you, took the ball and ran with it....you are simply brighter than most here.
December 29th, 2005 11:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I think at a very early time(circa 97) people took notice of my skills, and the envy has been there ever since..Some, like you, took the ball and ran with it....you are simply brighter than most here.

I owe much of where I am today to you and Joey!! Thankfully my source (BW) has helped me establish myself, but i couldnt have done it without you!

Special Thanks must be given to Fiji and Max for unearthing my warlike side
December 29th, 2005 11:31 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I owe much of where I am today to you and Joey!! Thankfully my source (BW) has helped me establish myself, but i couldnt have done it without you!

Special Thanks must be given to Fiji and Max for unearthing my warlike side

I miss Fucking Andrew, Lil Fiji, Wild thing, etc.........
December 29th, 2005 11:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I miss Fucking Andrew, Lil Fiji, Wild thing, etc.........

i sense a thawing
December 30th, 2005 01:33 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i sense a thawing

I love the summer...

December 30th, 2005 09:35 AM
Martha
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Well, they ARE British, after all...

[Edited by Egbert]

ROTFLOL! I forgotten, (how COULD I?)
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)