ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Waiting departure to Bangor
The Euston Station, August 24, 1967
© 1967, 2005 Víctor Blackman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Encore in Atlanta Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 27th, 2005 05:14 PM
Some Guy Z-93 just announced Feb 8th at Phillips Arena. I shall not5 fail to meet jb this time!
December 27th, 2005 05:19 PM
Some Guy Gonna be a wed night and tickets go on sale this monday!
December 27th, 2005 05:51 PM
Jumping Jack HELL YES!!!!!!!
December 27th, 2005 05:54 PM
Some Guy Dude, I'm in this time! I shall not miss this one!
December 27th, 2005 06:19 PM
Jumping Jack You shall be greeted with some Jumping Jack Daniels!
December 27th, 2005 06:27 PM
Some Guy I hear jb likes to party in Atlanta.
December 27th, 2005 07:11 PM
Jumping Jack Joshy is a party animal. I hope you can keep up.
December 27th, 2005 07:20 PM
jb Exactly what Pug and I hinted to only 100 times...to those who doubted our info, you can start the apologies.........
December 27th, 2005 09:23 PM
time is on my side Great news!! Just heard about it less than an hour ago!!
STONES are coming back!!

Really didn't expect this.

Here's the ticket schedule pulled off the fan site-

ROLLING STONES PRESALE TICKET SCHEDULE:
CITY VENUE DATE
Atlanta, GA Philips Arena February 8, 2006

PRE-MAY 9TH MEMBER PRESALE START TIME:
10:00 AM EST Thursday December 29

NEW PLATINUM MEMBER PRESALE START TIME:
10:00 AM EST Friday December 30

PUBLIC ON-SALE START TIME:

10:00 AM EST Monday, January 9

December 27th, 2005 09:29 PM
jb
quote:
time is on my side wrote:
Great news!! Just heard about it less than an hour ago!!
STONES are coming back!!

Really didn't expect this.

Here's the ticket schedule pulled off the fan site-

ROLLING STONES PRESALE TICKET SCHEDULE:
CITY VENUE DATE
Atlanta, GA Philips Arena February 8, 2006

PRE-MAY 9TH MEMBER PRESALE START TIME:
10:00 AM EST Thursday December 29

NEW PLATINUM MEMBER PRESALE START TIME:
10:00 AM EST Friday December 30

PUBLIC ON-SALE START TIME:

10:00 AM EST Monday, January 9

I made it hjappen again for a lot of people...I posted about 10 times about how great Atlanta was and they deserved another show....hint, hint....Thanks Josh..thanks Pug...you guys are very helpful!!!
December 27th, 2005 09:41 PM
mac_daddy i thought they were gonna do a club show...
December 27th, 2005 09:44 PM
jb
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
i thought they were gonna do a club show...

I never said that..Pug hinted at a Euro club show which I have no info on.
December 27th, 2005 10:02 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
jb wrote:

I never said that..Pug hinted at a Euro club show which I have no info on.

wasnt quoting you...

i just thought that was what the surprise was going to be...

i mean, cohl did say there would club gis on this tour - you'd think he would make sure there was one somewhere in the US, other than the "unofficial" warmup gig in toronto...

but if i lived near atlanta, i would be stoked.
December 27th, 2005 10:04 PM
jb
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

wasnt quoting you...

i just thought that was what the surprise was going to be...

i mean, cohl did say there would club gis on this tour - you'd think he would make sure there was one somewhere in the US, other than the "unofficial" warmup gig in toronto...

but if i lived near atlanta, i would be stoked.

Cool..........
December 27th, 2005 10:19 PM
Some Guy I am stoked
December 27th, 2005 10:48 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I am stoked

Sadly, looks like I can't make it!!!!
December 28th, 2005 08:18 AM
gimmekeef Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....Santa came a few days late but he came thru and thru!
December 28th, 2005 08:33 AM
Jumping Jack Anybody trying for four tix but only need two? A good way to to make the precode cost go farther. If someone else ends up with extras maybe we can share the best set and sell off the others.

I got to get some close floors.

Anyone have a 5/9 code they want to sell? I suspect it won't be good for the fall 2006 anyway and they will make everyone renew for another $100.
December 28th, 2005 08:49 AM
gimmekeef Jumpin Jack...great idea.My codes are done but I'd split with you on any acquisition costs of unused pre May 9th codes.....Let me know...
December 28th, 2005 09:11 AM
Phog Congrats Jumping Jack and Some Guy!!! I won't make it down for this one, but had a great time last October. Atlanta Rocks.
December 28th, 2005 09:14 AM
Jumping Jack My codes are gone too which means I have to buy a new 5/10 $100 platinum I guess. $25 for each of 4 tix is easier to swallow than $50 for two tix. I'll pay it for decent seats, I just don't want to get stuck in the back of the floor. I have not been impressed with the usual 5/10 offerings which generally are no better than general public sales. Good luck, I hope you get two extras in the front row my friend!
December 28th, 2005 11:09 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
i thought they were gonna do a club show...

keep the faith...

I have heard inside rumors....

will verify the rumor and its validity... and post all next Monday.
December 28th, 2005 11:14 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
My codes are gone too which means I have to buy a new 5/10 $100 platinum I guess. $25 for each of 4 tix is easier to swallow than $50 for two tix. I'll pay it for decent seats, I just don't want to get stuck in the back of the floor. I have not been impressed with the usual 5/10 offerings which generally are no better than general public sales. Good luck, I hope you get two extras in the front row my friend!

Just received "Jack Daniels" 1954 Brussels, Belgium GOld Medal Limited edition Bottle!!!!!!!!!!!
December 28th, 2005 11:34 AM
Jumping Jack Yummy. Great ribs and booze come from Tennessee. Their politicians aren't worth a shit though, LOL!!!
December 28th, 2005 11:37 AM
gimmekeef Whose politicians are?....lol
December 28th, 2005 11:40 AM
Jumping Jack Gingrich will at least carry Georgia in 2006 if he gets the nod over Condi. Prince Albert couldn't carry his own state! LOSER!!!
December 28th, 2005 11:46 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Gingrich will at least carry Georgia in 2006 if he gets the nod over Condi. Prince Albert couldn't carry his own state! LOSER!!!

Gingrich..the guy who left his dying wife for his lover....He is a real role model for those so-called "family values" the repubs love to use...Like denying women and children proper healthcare, cutting taxes for guys like me while themiddle-class is over-burdened, sending troopps to a war based on a lie, outing a CIA agent who husband said their were no WMD, and then changing the rationale that it was to free them, supporting our troops by cutting veterans benefits,
asking our soldiers to sacrifice, but asking us to do nothing in terms of conservation ignoring real threats like Iran, China, and N. Korea.................the so-called politics of personal destruction willplay just fine for Newt...the ass-hole is on Fox every other day promoting another one of his shit books. But I will concede, we dems don't have a clue either..complete lack of leadership and pussies who are afraid to fight Fox News and the Bush attack machine(see karl Rove)
December 28th, 2005 11:49 AM
Jumping Jack I knew you would like that, LOL!
December 28th, 2005 11:51 AM
Madafaka Congrats!
December 28th, 2005 11:51 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I knew you would like that, LOL!

Yes....like a fish getting hooked(sorry Pug).
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)