ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Waiting departure to Bangor
The Euston Station, August 24, 1967
© 1967, 2005 Víctor Blackman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: xmas presents Return to archive
December 25th, 2005 01:10 PM
prodigalson i got stones tickets to the forum in inglewood Ca. I got floor seats right by the 2nd stage. i also got bill wymans book "with the rolling stones". My tickets were in a stones stocking. My brother got me a copy of metamorpheus on vinyl. all in all great x mas. merry Xmas to everyone and happy holidays!
December 26th, 2005 12:24 AM
CraigP I got Stones tickets to Boston!!!
December 26th, 2005 09:28 AM
blackandblue I got nothing.
December 26th, 2005 09:43 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
I got nothing.

really??
I can send you a copy of goddess in the doorway if you want??
December 26th, 2005 09:55 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

really??

LOL JB send one to Fiji Joe once and the two got involved in a terrible struggle.
But thanks anyway. I appreciate it.
December 26th, 2005 10:03 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

LOL JB send one to Fiji Joe once and the two got involved in a terrible struggle.
But thanks anyway. I appreciate it.

you got pm young frikandel
December 26th, 2005 10:26 AM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

really??

...and I can throw in my extra copy of Rarities (still in the package no less!)
December 26th, 2005 10:27 AM
blackandblue
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:

...and I can throw in my extra copy of Rarities (still in the package no less!)

You are all too kind!
December 26th, 2005 12:04 PM
FPM C10 I got the special edition ABB - and can truly say that in this case more is less. They've really gotta learn when to keep their mouths shut. The interviews are all insincere crap ("Ronnie's all over the album!" "That song was fun to play!" etc) and WHY do they think they need to include videos of them pretending to play? Do they think Don Kirshner's Rock Concert is still on? And...and...and...

Well, anyway, I think "Under The Radar" is a really cool song, ESPECIALLY the last 30 seconds or so. Why the hell they didn't put that on and leave 5 or 6 of the others off, I do not know. And why the hell they put it on the DVD so you can't rip it and make yourself a better version of A Bigger Bang...arghh!!

Besides that I got Hunter S. Thompson's collected letters vol 1, "The Proud Highway"; a Yazoo DVD of Son House and Bukka White; the Cream Reunion DVD; and some other cool stuff. Maybe the best thing I got - my son beat me at chess. I mean kicked my ass. He couldn't figure out why that made me so happy. I told him that if the student doesn't surpass the teacher, then the teacher wasn't very good.
December 27th, 2005 01:18 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff I received this curious 2 dvd...
The book inside is good, fine pix, but no in the mood of the dvd contest,infact thera are images with no ©, much taken from Ed Sullivan, and more from Hide Park, with interwiev of somebody who I really don't know....
December 27th, 2005 01:27 PM
jb I'm so happy for you!!! I don't celebrate Christmas, but for Chanukah, yes, I got a copy of "Rarities'(not as bad as I thought), some new Prada Sneakers, D&G painted jeans, Andrew Marc leather shirt/jacket, Hugo Boss Italian line cuff-linked pinstripe shirt, and a "new" vintage Trunk 81 Stones Tour shirt from Lulu's!!!!(and that was just the first night!!!)

December 27th, 2005 01:45 PM
padre A nice set of dvd's:
-AC/DC's Family Jewels
-John Hiatt's Austin City Limits
-Fabulous Thunderbirds' Live In London
-Stones' Hartford 08-26-05

December 27th, 2005 01:49 PM
sirmoonie So who won that War on Christmas?
December 27th, 2005 01:51 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
....some new Prada Sneakers, D&G painted jeans, Andrew Marc leather shirt/jacket...

Wow! The only thing your boyfriend forgot to get you was the leather cap.
December 27th, 2005 01:53 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Wow! The only thing your boyfriend forgot to get you was the leather cap.

I don't have a boyfriend. I am a happily married man with 2 children and one on the way. I have nothing against gay people, and wearing leather is certainly O.K. in my book.
December 27th, 2005 01:56 PM
Saint Sway Sorry JB, I didnt mean to imply that you were gay.

Just your wardrobe.
December 27th, 2005 02:04 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Sorry JB, I didnt mean to imply that you were gay.

Just your wardrobe.

It shall be worn in New York along with Byblos Navy Wool long jacket.
December 27th, 2005 03:45 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Sorry JB, I didnt mean to imply that you were gay.

Just your wardrobe.

You're risking your greeting....

Happy Chanukwanza (A Sammy Davis Holiday) patent pending..
December 27th, 2005 03:57 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

It shall be worn in New York along with Byblos Navy Wool long jacket.

I believe you mentioned a new cashmere hat. Shall we expect you in pink ala Mick???

LJ.
December 27th, 2005 04:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
So who won that War on Christmas?

Well that all depends on who you ask. The Who's down in Whoville won in the end.
December 28th, 2005 05:12 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff
quote:
padre wrote:
A nice set of dvd's:
-AC/DC's Family Jewels
-John Hiatt's Austin City Limits
-Fabulous Thunderbirds' Live In London
-Stones' Hartford 08-26-05

GREAT! good choice, I love the T-BIRDS!
ciao
December 29th, 2005 02:07 PM
padre
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
GREAT! good choice, I love the T-BIRDS!
ciao

Yeah, with the mighty Jimmie Vaughan on guitar the band sure did rock!
December 29th, 2005 02:42 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I believe you mentioned a new cashmere hat. Shall we expect you in pink ala Mick???

LJ.

If Joshy wears a pink cashmere beret, I'm buying several rounds!
December 29th, 2005 06:40 PM
corgi37 I got a pair of shoes, a battery operated card shuffler, and the official world poker tour poker kit.

I am getting a garden shed, but that cant be arranged until after Christmas. Our new kitchen is our present to each other. In addition, i got my wife a gold sygnet ring and gold toe ring.

My babies got every toy ever invented (or so it seems). My house is still awash with cardboard and plastic.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)