ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks TT!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Current Tour--Question About T-Shirt Sales Return to archive
12-31-02 12:59 PM
Highwire Rob I usually like to buy a concert shirt at the show, especially for the Stones. I'll be going in Pittsburgh.

For those that have attended the recent venues: Are the T-Shirts/hats at the concert the same as what you can buy online at the Official Stones site?

Are there unique city shirts and how much cash should I have on hand to purchase?

Please advise if I should just save my limited money the night of the show (Guinness ain't cheap!) and just purchase on the Internet. Thanks very much for any assistance.
--Rob.
(As much as I'd like to, I won't have enough for the $300+ leather jackets.)
12-31-02 05:16 PM
littleredrooster Most of the merchandise sold at the shows is the same as the stuff found on the website.
In cities where there were 3 shows, a commemorative T Shirt was released.
The exception, so far, has been the Las Vegas 'slot machine' back for the Vegas shows.
Check the RS Website the day BEFORE a show. If something special is to be sold at that particular show it should be available there. The advantage is a better choice of sizes, a 5% discount for members, and you don't have to carry the item if you don't want to wear it!
The lines for items at the show are chaotic and a waste if your size is sold out.
The price is a push at the venue vs online

Hope this helps

Roostah
12-31-02 05:23 PM
Highwire Rob Roostah,
The info was just what I needed. Thanks very much!

--Rob.